Yea the boycott is Working - Fuck the NFL

The NFL Might Have to Start Putting the Foot Down on Anthem Protests After Seeing These Ratings

Ratings are way down for a third straight week. Something that hasn't happened since eve strike in the 90s.

I used to love the NFL, but I will continue to not watch.

I guarantee the NBA will see similar protests.

Fuck NFL and NBA I am sticking to hockey

There's always collage :cool:

What does a group of pictures matted together have to do with this subject???

th

Welcome aboard everyone! I've been boycotting the NFL for the past 3 years. I can tell you that after a short while, you won't miss it any more.

Sometimes, like the beginning of this year, when I think of watching a game or two, some case of idiocy like this year's protest reminds me how fucked up the game has become.

Welcome aboard everyone! I've been boycotting the NFL for the past 3 years. I can tell you that after a short while, you won't miss it any more.

Sometimes, like the beginning of this year, when I think of watching a game or two, some case of idiocy like this year's protest reminds me how fucked up the game has become.
I'm enjoying the games

You wingnuts should appreciate Kaepernick. He doesn't like Clinton either and he's half black. In Trump world that's almost an endorsement.

Especially if he's half-black, half orange.

Oh wait, that's Dennis Rodman.

Kind of ironic that one of the biggest assholes in sports (and humanity) who is besties with Kim Jong-un ensorses Trump but these nutjobs think a back up qb taking a knee during the national anthem is ruining football.

Compared to the Kochs and other billionaires, the GOP establishment. most Islamist dictators, rapist illegal alien activists, etc., etc., that line up behind Hillary while the butt stupid muppet brigade here runs around slavishly supporting her and her Goldman Sachs friends, Rodman is nothing. You're truly mindless and clueless, aren't you.

You wingnuts should appreciate Kaepernick. He doesn't like Clinton either and he's half black. In Trump world that's almost an endorsement.

Kind of ironic that one of the biggest assholes in sports (and humanity) who is besties with Kim Jong-un ensorses Trump but these nutjobs think a back up qb taking a knee during the national anthem is ruining football.

Compared to the Kochs and other billionaires, the GOP establishment. most Islamist dictators, rapist illegal alien activists, etc., etc., that line up behind Hillary while the butt stupid muppet brigade here runs around slavishly supporting her and her Goldman Sachs friends, Rodman is nothing. You're truly mindless and clueless, aren't you.

Yyyyyyyeahhh.... because insecure narissists who intentionally color themselves orange have SO much to do with the Kochs and other billionaires, the GOP establishment. most Islamist dictators, rapist illegal alien activists, etc., etc., that line up behind Hillary while the butt stupid muppet brigade here runs around slavishly supporting her and her Goldman Sachs friends.

Fer fuck's SAKE get a life.

Yyyyyyyeahhh.... because insecure narissists who intentionally color themselves orange have SO much to do with the Kochs and other billionaires, the GOP establishment. most Islamist dictators, rapist illegal alien activists, etc., etc., that line up behind Hillary while the butt stupid muppet brigade here runs around slavishly supporting her and her Goldman Sachs friends.

What are you babbling about? Lay off the bong. The entire establishment is behind Hillary, while you allegedly 'progressive' morons fall all over yourselves over her.. Talk about cognitive dissonance and imbecility, you're all Poster Children for it..

What are you babbling about? Lay off the bong. The entire establishment is behind Hillary, while you allegedly 'progressive' morons fall all over yourselves over her.. Talk about cognitive dissonance and imbecility, you're all Poster Children for it..

Link?

What in the wide world of Blue Fuck does any of that have to do with orange-coloured narcissists?
Are you just illiterate?

Oh, my bad, I thought this thread was about boycotting the NFL. I didn't realize it was about wingnuts bashing the Koch brothers even though said wingnuts in the past have voted for the candidates they back.

The GOP establishment is behind Trump, what are you talking about? There are a lot of Republicans who refuse to support Trump, but they aren't the GOP, dipshit.

Goldman Sachs? Funny, last I checked it was a a Goldman Sachs guy who is in charge of Trump's fund raising. So, careful where you go.

The fact is that lots of people who would normally support the Republican just can't do it this time. Some of them are people I can't stand (Bill Krystol) some of them I kind of respect (Colin Powell, GHWB). The reason so many are bailing isn't to defend the status quo, it's that most of them are sane.

But, this thread is about football, boycotts and athletes.

Forum List

Back