Yea the boycott is Working - Fuck the NFL

The ratings are down because the product is so bad . Endless commercials and replay reviews . It's be king unwatchable .

The NFL Might Have to Start Putting the Foot Down on Anthem Protests After Seeing These Ratings

Ratings are way down for a third straight week. Something that hasn't happened since eve strike in the 90s.

I used to love the NFL, but I will continue to not watch.

I guarantee the NBA will see similar protests.

Fuck NFL and NBA I am sticking to hockey

there are better things to do with a Sunday

then watch these fuckers
Wanna help me chop wood?And no that is not a ghey pass...

nope have to work today

and taking the boat on the missouri tommorrow

The NFL Might Have to Start Putting the Foot Down on Anthem Protests After Seeing These Ratings

Ratings are way down for a third straight week. Something that hasn't happened since eve strike in the 90s.

there are better things to do with a Sunday

then watch these fuckers
Wanna help me chop wood?And no that is not a ghey pass...

nope have to work today

and taking the boat on the missouri tommorrow
I live next to the Elk river, but it's been so dry you'd have to push the boat..

Ok, so it took some negros protesting the American flag for you guys to finally realize that watching professional sports is a complete waste of your one life?

Well, better late than never.

Yeah, nothing worse than spoiled Millionaires bitchin & whinin about shit. It has hurt the NFL. But i think the NFL game has gotten to be pretty boring as well. It's a cookie-cutter robotic style now. All the teams play the same style. Not much excitement.

Personally, i prefer College Football. It's a much more exciting game. The fans are a lot more into it. It's a lot more fun. I suggest those who are turned off by the NFL, get into College Football more.

Last edited:
I decided that if politics, or an athletes version of protest in response to social issues ever entered the sporting world I would cease from viewing. I may watch the playoffs, but for now box scores and results suffice.

You wingnuts should appreciate Kaepernick. He doesn't like Clinton either and he's half black. In Trump world that's almost an endorsement.

The funny thing is Colin Kaepernick is a shitty ass player, no one should be paying attention to aN overprivileged fuck up. Lol

You wingnuts should appreciate Kaepernick. He doesn't like Clinton either and he's half black. In Trump world that's almost an endorsement.

Especially if he's half-black, half orange.

Oh wait, that's Dennis Rodman.

I'm so proud of mr. boe. He's given up on fantasy football this year and is not going to watch any games. In a perverse way, I'm rather grateful to the Prog Loons for ruining football so that I have my husband back during football season.

Especially if he's half-black, half orange.

Oh wait, that's Dennis Rodman.

Kind of ironic that one of the biggest assholes in sports (and humanity) who is besties with Kim Jong-un ensorses Trump but these nutjobs think a back up qb taking a knee during the national anthem is ruining football.

This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy, there’s no evidence that declining ratings have anything to do with players’ anthem protests.

Indeed, the cited article itself notes other reasons why ratings might be down, such as overexposure and changing viewing habits.

Since this is the politics forum, we need some politics in this thread. Therefore, let's talk about the stupidity of drumpfodder.

image.jpg

Monday night announcers are BORING....check

Thursday night games moved to NFLs private network....check

Asinine rules changes....check

Political nonsense....check

There are many reasons for the decline

Forum List

Back