Yea the boycott is Working - Fuck the NFL

He's advocating a lot of other non-capitalist things like punishing companies that want to escape our belligerent government. But if you want to vote for Trump, go ahead.

But Trump isn't "the right," he isn't even "right," so one quote from Trump doesn't prove shit about the right's view of Rodman, the ridiculous claim you made that they don't criticize him

I think it's safe to say that conservatives are for lower taxes at the top. We could say Trump, we could say Reagan. Your choice.
Raising taxs results in career politicians getting richer, it never goes anywhere else. Only a fucked up asshole would believe redistribution is possible or even write for that matter. Dip shit

What you mean to say is that raising (or lowering) taxes enriches politicians fundraising numbers due to special interest groups contributing to their campaigns, yes?
A progressive income tax is nothing but corruption…

There is actually nothing corrupt about it, you just don't like it and feel the need to make shit up.
Progressive income tax is the thinking that can pick winners and losers, there's no good reason for it. It's a religion of envy...

So why would he support Republicans? They don't. Their nominee is specifically running against free market capitalism.

The Republicans are a political party, so you couldn't back up the crap you made up Rodman is one either

The current nominee is running on large tax breaks for the rich and depending on trickle down economics to grow the economy.

He's advocating a lot of other non-capitalist things like punishing companies that want to escape our belligerent government. But if you want to vote for Trump, go ahead.

But Trump isn't "the right," he isn't even "right," so one quote from Trump doesn't prove shit about the right's view of Rodman, the ridiculous claim you made that they don't criticize him

I think it's safe to say that conservatives are for lower taxes at the top. We could say Trump, we could say Reagan. Your choice.

How can anyone support lower taxes at the bottom? You can't get lower than zero.

Hush, maybe stick to commenting on things I've actually said.

From the guy who said I don't think government should interfere with theft when I said they should, said I support Trump when I keep saying I don't and pointing to my threads on the topic to show that, and said I said what your article said Trump said ...

LOL, liar

The current nominee is running on large tax breaks for the rich and depending on trickle down economics to grow the economy.

Raising taxs results in career politicians getting richer, it never goes anywhere else. Only a fucked up asshole would believe redistribution is possible or even write for that matter. Dip shit

What you mean to say is that raising (or lowering) taxes enriches politicians fundraising numbers due to special interest groups contributing to their campaigns, yes?

Agreed and that our government pits it's citizens against each other is a huge part of why our country is so divided now

I don't like Trump, I don't support him. Your attacking him has nothing to do with anything I am arguing. The right said way worse things about Rodman than Kapernick. They called Rodman a traitor, they only say Kaepernick's pathetically ungrateful for the millions he makes throwing a football. They are right on both counts.

Really? Prove it.

Read the dozen anti-Trump threads I started you fucking retard

Why? I get you don't like Trump. But you defended him in this thread on this topic. You proved my point.

I didn't defend him you fucking skank. You keep attacking him and I keep trying to take the conversation back to the right. And seriously, when I say he's an anti-free market capitalist, you think that's defending him you fucking shit hole?

So why would he support Republicans? They don't. Their nominee is specifically running against free market capitalism.

The Republicans are a political party, so you couldn't back up the crap you made up Rodman is one either

How can anyone support lower taxes at the bottom? You can't get lower than zero.

Refundable tax credits

That's not a tax exemption. It's welfare.

There is actually nothing corrupt about it, you just don't like it and feel the need to make shit up.
Progressive income tax is the thinking that can pick winners and losers, there's no good reason for it. It's a religion of envy...

It's a success tax. Earning more and paying the same proportion makes sense. Earning more and paying a higher rate for it is completely against the interest of the country. It just pushes us to spend more and ore of our day avoiding taxes rather than building wealth and generating jobs and taxes

Refundable tax credits

That's not a tax exemption. It's welfare.

Of course. Liberals even turn tax collection into a welfare program

So what you're saying is that you oppose any tax cut of any kind?

Most advanced democratic countries have a progressive tax system. It doesn't pick winners and losers. The rich are still rich and the poor are still poor. You personally have benefited from it vs. those in higher tax brackets.

Most advanced democratic countries have a progressive tax system. It doesn't pick winners and losers. The rich are still rich and the poor are still poor. You personally have benefited from it vs. those in higher tax brackets.
Anything progressive including the tax rate makes for a weak country… Fact

From the guy who said I don't think government should interfere with theft when I said they should, said I support Trump when I keep saying I don't and pointing to my threads on the topic to show that, and said I said what your article said Trump said ...

LOL, liar

I said you supported Trump in one specific incident, you keep implying I'm calling you a Trump supporter.

You defended Trump for calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart.

No, it's not a fact. Name a country stronger than the United States.

Name a country that doesn't have a progressive tax system.

LOL, liar

I said you supported Trump in one specific incident, you keep implying I'm calling you a Trump supporter.

No, liar, I didn't defend Trump for calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart. I said that had nothing to do with your delusional point that the right doesn't criticize Rodman. Trump isn't "the right" and it was one comment which was specifically regarding the North Korean despot to get Obama to call him

Name a country that doesn't have a progressive tax system.

Russia for one and their economy is in the toilet.

Let me know if you're going to now begin to tongue bathe Putin, I need to get a beer as it's going to be entertaining.

LOL, liar

No, liar, I didn't defend Trump for calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart. I said that had nothing to do with your delusional point that the right doesn't criticize Rodman. Trump isn't "the right" and it was one comment which was specifically regarding the North Korean despot to get Obama to call him

Trump's supporters are the right. So, nice try but you can't get out of it.

LOL, liar

You didn't say anything about Trump supporters, your quote was from Trump. And there is an overlap with "the right" but they are not "the right" to anyone but you mind swillingly idiotic leftists

LOL, liar

You didn't say anything about Trump supporters, your quote was from Trump. And there is an overlap with "the right" but they are not "the right" to anyone but you mind swillingly idiotic leftists

The vast majority of Trump supporters are from the right.

Those supporters (like you) will not hold Trump's feet to the fire in criticizing Trump over Rodman.

Forum List

Back