Yea the boycott is Working - Fuck the NFL

How can anyone support lower taxes at the bottom? You can't get lower than zero.

Of course you can. You can have negative tax rates that GIVE money to the poorest people.
That's not a tax exemption. That's welfare.
True it is not a tax exemption, it is a NEGATIVE tax rate. It is the same kind of thing when government spokecritters talk about negative growth rates, but instead of taking mon ey from you they give you some for voting Democrat..

From the guy who said I don't think government should interfere with theft when I said they should, said I support Trump when I keep saying I don't and pointing to my threads on the topic to show that, and said I said what your article said Trump said ...

LOL, liar

I said you supported Trump in one specific incident, you keep implying I'm calling you a Trump supporter.

You defended Trump for calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart.

No, liar, I didn't defend Trump for calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart. I said that had nothing to do with your delusional point that the right doesn't criticize Rodman. Trump isn't "the right" and it was one comment which was specifically regarding the North Korean despot to get Obama to call him

Trump's supporters are the right. So, nice try but you can't get out of it.

You didn't say anything about Trump supporters, your quote was from Trump. And there is an overlap with "the right" but they are not "the right" to anyone but you mind swillingly idiotic leftists

The vast majority of Trump supporters are from the right.

Those supporters (like you) will not hold Trump's feet to the fire in criticizing Trump over Rodman.

Yes, I was against him before and after the quote, that's a highly significant development, isn't it?

I said you supported Trump in one specific incident, you keep implying I'm calling you a Trump supporter.

You defended Trump for calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart.

No, liar, I didn't defend Trump for calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart. I said that had nothing to do with your delusional point that the right doesn't criticize Rodman. Trump isn't "the right" and it was one comment which was specifically regarding the North Korean despot to get Obama to call him

You didn't say anything about Trump supporters, your quote was from Trump. And there is an overlap with "the right" but they are not "the right" to anyone but you mind swillingly idiotic leftists

Those supporters (like you) will not hold Trump's feet to the fire in criticizing Trump over Rodman.

Yes, I was against him before and after the quote, that's a highly significant development, isn't it?

You defended Rodman when it was pointed out Trump defended Rodman. You did that, not me.

Progressive income tax is the thinking that can pick winners and losers, there's no good reason for it. It's a religion of envy...

Most advanced democratic countries have a progressive tax system. It doesn't pick winners and losers. The rich are still rich and the poor are still poor. You personally have benefited from it vs. those in higher tax brackets.
Anything progressive including the tax rate makes for a weak country… Fact

No, it's not a fact. Name a country stronger than the United States.

Name a country that doesn't have a progressive tax system.

Russia for one and their economy is in the toilet.

Let me know if you're going to now begin to tongue bathe Putin, I need to get a beer as it's going to be entertaining.

Russia adopted their flat tax only in 2000. Furthermore, a lot things can have negative effects on the economy besides tax rates, like government corruption, which is rife in Russia.

Most advanced democratic countries have a progressive tax system. It doesn't pick winners and losers. The rich are still rich and the poor are still poor. You personally have benefited from it vs. those in higher tax brackets.

Let me know if you're going to now begin to tongue bathe Putin, I need to get a beer as it's going to be entertaining.

Russia adopted their flat tax only in 2000. Furthermore, a lot things can have negative effects on the economy besides tax rates, like government corruption, which is rife in Russia.

That's 16 years and their economy has only gotten worse. There are other countries that have a flat tax, which one of them is on par with the United States?

That's 16 years and their economy has only gotten worse. There are other countries that have a flat tax, which one of them is on par with the United States?

As I explained, the tax system isn't the only thing that can have a negative impact on the economy. Russia has one of the most corrupt governments in the world.

What exactly is "on par with the United States" supposed to mean?

As I explained, the tax system isn't the only thing that can have a negative impact on the economy. Russia has one of the most corrupt governments in the world.

Yes, well you're free to supply your own country. I used Russia because we know what a strong leader you all think Putin is, apparently he can't keep the corruption out and the economy under him stinks.

What exactly do I mean? I'll leave that open to you. Pick a statistic that you find important and we'll go from there.

You defended Rodman when it was pointed out Trump defended Rodman. You did that, not me.

I didn't defend Rodman ever, lying kunt

Yes, well you're free to supply your own country. I used Russia because we know what a strong leader you all think Putin is, apparently he can't keep the corruption out and the economy under him stinks.

What exactly do I mean? I'll leave that open to you. Pick a statistic that you find important and we'll go from there.

Putin is the source of much of the corruption. He has a personal fortune of $40 billion dollars. Do you think he got that by being squeeky clean?

I just named a statistic: the level of government corruption.

Russia ranks 153 on the index of economic freedom. That takes into consideration all the various statistics that are relevant to economic growth.

Russia Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption

How can anyone support lower taxes at the bottom? You can't get lower than zero.

Of course you can. You can have negative tax rates that GIVE money to the poorest people.
That's not a tax exemption. That's welfare.
True it is not a tax exemption, it is a NEGATIVE tax rate. It is the same kind of thing when government spokecritters talk about negative growth rates, but instead of taking mon ey from you they give you some for voting Democrat..
Then it's not a lowering of the tax rate. It's welfare. A check from the government is not a tax reduction.

You did. Trump said that Rodman is better than anyone else we have (in government) and that is an excuse for the trip he took. You skipped right over that.

You did. Trump said that Rodman is better than anyone else we have (in government) and that is an excuse for the trip he took. You skipped right over that.

You actually are eight, aren't you?

Putin is the source of much of the corruption. He has a personal fortune of $40 billion dollars. Do you think he got that by being squeeky clean?

Russia ranks 153 on the index of economic freedom. That takes into consideration all the various statistics that are relevant to economic growth.

Sounds like a pretty shitty rank. You do realize you're supposed to find good news for countries without a progressive ta system, right?

You actually are eight, aren't you?

It's what you did.

Back to the point, where was the conservative outcry in 2013 and how is it relative to Kaepernick in 2016?

This is getting old.

It's this kind of shit that I'm talking about.

HappyJoy said:
I think it gives Kim Jung-un more attention than he deserves. If someone who had more influence (that's almost anyone) than Rodman did the same then I could certainly see damage.

But, just to clarify as a conservative you probably think Kaepernick's actions are worse than Rodman? Is that a safe assumption?
Definitely....and so do most American patriots.

Sounds like a pretty shitty rank. You do realize you're supposed to find good news for countries without a progressive ta system, right?

When did I claim that having one good economic policy means all their policies are good? That seems to be your theory, not mine.

Progressive income tax is the thinking that can pick winners and losers, there's no good reason for it. It's a religion of envy...

But Russia controls Europe, because Europeans the dumb fucks they are are absolutely dependent on Russia's natural resources. Dip shit

Under Barrys watch this country could not hit 3% GDP... And 3% GDP is a shit number… LOL

Under Barrys watch this country could not hit 3% GDP... And 3% GDP is a shit number… LOL

Reagan had one quarter with GDP growth of over 9% and over 7% for the entire year.

Screen%2BShot%2B2011-10-27%2Bat%2B%2BThursday%252C%2BOctober%2B27%252C%2B8.44%2BAM.png

Forum List

Back