Yazidis raped and tortured by arab muslims

So discussing Muslim savagery is now considered hatred of Muslims?

No, blaming all Muslims for the savagery of one radical group is.
I don't recall him doing that. And there is much more than just one radical group....

Yup, there's a whole bunch of them. 30 years of invading and occupying the MIddle East will do that.

again, we stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

I don't recall him doing that. And there is much more than just one radical group....

Yup, there's a whole bunch of them. 30 years of invading and occupying the MIddle East will do that.

again, we stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

Right, THAT'S why there are Jihadist groups :rolleyes:

I'm not just talking about attacks against America. I'm talking about Muslims killing Muslims and other groups.

You are nothing but a Muslim apologist.

Isn't that their own fucking business? Why is this my problem, again.

NOw, I understand, being a Zionist Apologist, that you want the US Engaged in "Weed-Whacking" in the MIddle East so that you don't get another Nassir who makes the lives of the Zionists fairly miserable.

I'm still not seeing where it's my problem if the Yazidi Devil Worshipers are eradicated from the face of history.

I'm not just talking about attacks against America. I'm talking about Muslims killing Muslims and other groups.

NOw, I understand, being a Zionist Apologist, that you want the US Engaged in "Weed-Whacking" in the MIddle East so that you don't get another Nassir who makes the lives of the Zionists fairly miserable.

I'm still not seeing where it's my problem if the Yazidi Devil Worshipers are eradicated from the face of history.

Wrong. I couldn't care less if the U.S is in the ME or not.

Being a Muslim Terrorist apologist, you probably blame the U.S for the beheading of the American Peter Kassig.

I don't think anyone here is blaming all the Muslims for what is going on because we realize that the ones who are savages are murdering innocent Muslim people. And I think that everyone here realizes that there is more than one radical group. Along with ISIS, you have Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Boko Haram and a host of others. You also have people such as those in Pakistan who threw flower petals on a convicted murderer as he was leaving the courthouse. If you kept up with the news, Joe, you would know that this man who was a guard to a Muslim governor shot his boss only because the kind man was trying to help a Christian woman, Asia Bibi, who was thrown into jail for allegedly committing blasphemy. Now a big mosque is being built to honor this killer. Have you respect for people such as those?

Who gives a flying fuck what the muslim filth believes? I and many other rational people believe islam is a death cult.

What is obvious is that you are a muslim piece of shit who will excuse away no matter what the arab muslim trash does.

Yeah, so exactly how is your hatred of Islam any different than ISIS hatred of Yazidi beliefs?

I have been discussing the horrific arab muslim treatment of minorities like the manaeachans, coptics, maronites, orthodox christians, yazidis, kurds, azeri, bahai, and jews for oh, 40 years...which is likely 3 times longer than a fucking low IQ turd like you has been alive.

You have? Can you show us that post from 40 years ago?

It can be when it's the only thing you ever discuss about Muslims.

Sad how someone just nonchalantly says that a group of of people should disappear from the pages of history -- people who are basically peaceful regardless of how they practice their religion. To want to see this group disappear reminds me of Nazi thinking.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...d-not-know-about-Iraq-s-Yazidi-minority-.html

I don't think anyone here is blaming all the Muslims for what is going on because we realize that the ones who are savages are murdering innocent Muslim people. And I think that everyone here realizes that there is more than one radical group. Along with ISIS, you have Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Boko Haram and a host of others. You also have people such as those in Pakistan who threw flower petals on a convicted murderer as he was leaving the courthouse. If you kept up with the news, Joe, you would know that this man who was a guard to a Muslim governor shot his boss only because the kind man was trying to help a Christian woman, Asia Bibi, who was thrown into jail for allegedly committing blasphemy. Now a big mosque is being built to honor this killer. Have you respect for people such as those?

Sally, I'm going to make this really easy for you.

Religious disputes in Pakistan - NOT MY PROBLEM.

Boko Harem - NOT MY PROBLEM

Zionists get pushed into the Sea - NOT MY PROBLEM

What we need to do in this country is stop pretending all these sad stories of people treating each other badly on the other side of the planet are our problem. Becuase they aren't. We have plenty of problems in THIS country we need to fix.

Sad how someone just nonchalantly says that a group of of people should disappear from the pages of history -- people who are basically peaceful regardless of how they practice their religion. To want to see this group disappear reminds me of Nazi thinking.

We didn't get involved in WWII because Hitler was disappearing the Jews.

We got involved in WWII because the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Is the world going to be a lesser place because some strange religious sect is converted at gunpoint? Meh, not really.

When was the last time you met a worshiper of Zeus or Odin?

We didn't get involved in WWII because Hitler was disappearing the Jews.

We got involved in WWII because the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Is the world going to be a lesser place because some strange religious sect is converted at gunpoint? Meh, not really.

When was the last time you met a worshiper of Zeus or Odin?

We are not back in the days of the ancient Gods, Joe. This is today, the 21st century, and apparently you have no sympathy for what these people are going through.

Sally, I'm going to make this really easy for you.

Religious disputes in Pakistan - NOT MY PROBLEM.

Boko Harem - NOT MY PROBLEM

Zionists get pushed into the Sea - NOT MY PROBLEM

What we need to do in this country is stop pretending all these sad stories of people treating each other badly on the other side of the planet are our problem. Becuase they aren't. We have plenty of problems in THIS country we need to fix.

Tell you what, Joe. How about making up some sandwich board with what you are saying and march up and down with it in front of the UN? This way you will get more attention than you get from a forum. Then you can go home each night and feel good about yourself.

Tell you what, Joe. How about making up some sandwich board with what you are saying and march up and down with it in front of the UN? This way you will get more attention than you get from a forum. Then you can go home each night and feel good about yourself.

Saying it here has an effect. It challenges the Zionist liars.

More murders committed by islam in one year than are committed by other groups in a decade. Just look at the death toll in Syria/Iraq over the last year, and the muslims draw the eyes away by murdering 2000 in gaza ands blaming the Jews.

It is a perfect example of how the sickness that is islam causes people to lie, deflect and blame everything else for their failings, just as other awful cults have done for centuries. Just take a look at groups like scientologists, how secretive and unwilling to have any outside scrutiny of their beliefs. You are correct, 200,000+ slaughtered in syria gets minimal attention, but the jews build some apartments and its on the cover of the fucking rag NYTimes.

Last edited:
Yeah, so exactly how is your hatred of Islam any different than ISIS hatred of Yazidi beliefs?

Because, idiot muslim c-nt, I may believe (and know) that islam is garbage but I am not going around be-heading muslims, nor am i claiming that all muslims should be exterminated. That you are mentally incapable of distinguishing the difference between the two sides is quite telling.

You have? Can you show us that post from 40 years ago?

Did you miss the sentence where I said I don't give a fuck what you think? How about getting off your lazy ass and doing a search of this site, which would confirm I've been discussing the muslim slaughters and mistreatment of minorities for years.

It can be when it's the only thing you ever discuss about Muslims.

<I> am not the one slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people across the planet, be-heading, shooting, stabbing, or using my car to run over innocents all over the world. <I> am not the one whose countries are oppressing minorities, ethnically cleansing them by the millions, using terrorist proxy armies to attack entire civilian populations, etc.

Most rational people think poorly of muslims because of their horrific behavior, not because we simply have nothing better to do.

Forum List

Back