... Kayla Mueller had her fingernails pulled out before being repeatedly raped by ISIS leader...

Islam forbids torture.
Anyone who does torture is not Islamic, at all.
But there also is no evidence, so we don't really know what went on or what anyone believed.
I think they do torture-listening to Omar is a form of torture!

The dog whistlers and whistles are deafening in this thread, and in the proud tradition of Trump his lackey's lie as much as he does to inflate their shallow ego's...

Keep trying the rhetoric someday you'll be as smooth as the draft dodger in chief.
When I hear dog whistle, I know the person is not serious and has run out of words to support their argument.
I am sure the echo chamber bores you to action.

He was an austere spiritual leader.

Let’s all cry for him like the lefties are crying.

The dog whistlers and whistles are deafening in this thread, and in the proud tradition of Trump his lackey's lie as much as he does to inflate their shallow ego's...

Keep trying the rhetoric someday you'll be as smooth as the draft dodger in chief.
When I hear dog whistle, I know the person is not serious and has run out of words to support their argument.
I am sure the echo chamber bores you to action.
Some people are worth responding to, others are not, what prompts you to wake up and do something?

Trump should have shown more respect for killer muslim scum!

Twitter ^ | 10/27/2019 | Paul Sperry ‏ @paulsperry
BREAKING: Speaking this morning on CBS "Face the Nation," Obama's Jt Chiefs Vice Chair James Winnefeld bashed Trump for "piling humiliation" on ISIS after lethal raid on its kingpin:"If you look back at the bin Laden raid, we treated his body with respect that is due under Islam"
Trump was right.

It’s just too disheartening and disgusting to reveal what he did
He is not a terrorist. He is a mentally ill veneral disease infested( as most of them are) pervert and sadist who rose to power
Burning him alive in Times Square would be just yet you still have liberals trying to legitimize him and those like him

Last edited:
Don’t speak ill of the dead.

Al Baghdadi deserves respect, as our cuck Leftie traitors demand.

Kavanaugh?

MONSTER!

AL BAGHDADI?

Austere religious scholar! :113:

She was a naive liberal, but she died a TRUE martyr for her faith. He deserves ZERO respect in this life or the next. I'm Glad he suffered.

Trump should have shown more respect for killer muslim scum!

Twitter ^ | 10/27/2019 | Paul Sperry ‏ @paulsperry
BREAKING: Speaking this morning on CBS "Face the Nation," Obama's Jt Chiefs Vice Chair James Winnefeld bashed Trump for "piling humiliation" on ISIS after lethal raid on its kingpin:"If you look back at the bin Laden raid, we treated his body with respect that is due under Islam"
Trump was right.
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Just a reminder....

....he died like a dog and ran crying and whimpering into a hole and blew himself up surrounded by women and children.

Last edited:
He died like a dog, running into a hole crying and whimpering. He blew up his suicide vest surrounded by women and children.

...and Lefties weep.

Yet, a BABY THAT IS ALIVE MAY BE MURDERED ON THE TABLE POST BIRTH.

...and lefties call it reproductive rights.

Let that marinate,

Just unreal.

Come on Wry and Progressive and Gator-extoll the virtues of this guy and the evil of Trump

Stop making fun of the passing of this austere religious scholar.

He had a hipster beard.

He was cool!

Dogs are generally very kind creatures. Comparing him to a dog is an insult to dogs. But we get the point.

Oooo....”dog whistles”...

upload_2019-10-28_14-14-43.gif

Just not the usual gaggle of leftist Muslim terrorist defender today.
Perhaps, but not likely, this one sickens even them.

Forum List

Back