Trump Flips Out! Melania watches CNN on Air Force One

I had to post this because it is hilarious and goes to the heart of who the Donald is. Donald is a true Snowflake and can't take reality. Picture him ranting and raging like an idiot on Air Force One all because of a TV station.

On the first couple’s recent trip overseas, Melania Trump’s television aboard Air Force One was tuned to CNN. President Trump was not pleased.

He raged at his staff for violating a rule that the White House entourage should begin each trip tuned to Fox — his preferred network over what he considers the “fake news” CNN — and caused “a bit of a stir” aboard Air Force One, according to an email obtained by The New York Times. The email, an internal exchange between officials in the White House Military Office and the White House Communications Agency last Thursday, also called for the ordering of two additional televisions to support Beam, a TiVo-like streaming device, to make sure the president and first lady could both watch TV in their separate hotel rooms when they travel.

Spotting CNN on a TV Aboard Air Force One, Trump Rages Against Reality
Trump doesn't want Melania to hear the Cohen tapes.

Worst and saddest thing about this is this qualifies as Current Events.
Actual - REAL - news was when Obama tried unsuccessfully to ban Fox News from the daily briefings.. a little more important.
But that was Obama, so naturally it was OK.
Did he call them fake news and refuse to take questions?

Yes he did actually.
He repeatedly talked about how they were not real news, propaganda arm of the Republican Party etc. etc.
He also, if you remember, tried to exclude them on his campaign trail.

Point being, both of these Presidents hated news outlet that wouldn't carry water for them.
There is no difference.
It is called "Situational Outrage".... only being outraged if the situation suits you.
Obama gave interviews on Fox News on Bill O Reilly

Trump will not even take questions from CNN

Yes he did, but only after the entire Press Corp revolted and came to the defense of Fox not standing for a sitting President to exclude any major news outlet.

Worst and saddest thing about this is this qualifies as Current Events.
Actual - REAL - news was when Obama tried unsuccessfully to ban Fox News from the daily briefings.. a little more important.
But that was Obama, so naturally it was OK.
Did he call them fake news and refuse to take questions?

Yes he did actually.
He repeatedly talked about how they were not real news, propaganda arm of the Republican Party etc. etc.
He also, if you remember, tried to exclude them on his campaign trail.

Point being, both of these Presidents hated news outlet that wouldn't carry water for them.
There is no difference.
It is called "Situational Outrage".... only being outraged if the situation suits you.
Obama gave interviews on Fox News on Bill O Reilly

Trump will not even take questions from CNN

Yes he did, but only after the entire Press Corp revolted and came to the defense of Fox not standing for a sitting President to exclude any major news outlet.
When is Trump going on Rachel Maddow?

As soon as Maddow agrees to all of the terms O'Reilly did with Obama, I am sure he would have no problem with it. O'Reilly's first interview with Obama was pretty decent, the 2nd one was an obvious ratings grab as Bill O agreed to Obama's terms. Now, that is not fact, that is a rumor that it happened. One I unfortunately believe... the interview was akin to a Barbara Walters "what is your favorite color" softball love fest.

I had to post this because it is hilarious and goes to the heart of who the Donald is. Donald is a true Snowflake and can't take reality. Picture him ranting and raging like an idiot on Air Force One all because of a TV station.

On the first couple’s recent trip overseas, Melania Trump’s television aboard Air Force One was tuned to CNN. President Trump was not pleased.

He raged at his staff for violating a rule that the White House entourage should begin each trip tuned to Fox — his preferred network over what he considers the “fake news” CNN — and caused “a bit of a stir” aboard Air Force One, according to an email obtained by The New York Times. The email, an internal exchange between officials in the White House Military Office and the White House Communications Agency last Thursday, also called for the ordering of two additional televisions to support Beam, a TiVo-like streaming device, to make sure the president and first lady could both watch TV in their separate hotel rooms when they travel.

More fantastical nonsense from the free (cue Laff-Trak) press.

Anyway, so what? I tune in to CNN, NPR and MSNBC far more than I do FOX, and no one would in any event conceivable mistake me for a Democrat.

I don't need reinforcement for my beliefs. Better to know what the enemy is up to.
Pretty sure the article isn’t about you. Funny though how thin skinned Trump is. Prob vain as fuck too.

If that's true, someone's leaking classified info again. That's a no-no.
If that’s true, it shows what an asshole Trump is.
Now why would THAT be “classified”?
:)

A New York Times Article is all one needs to know about this Fake News report.

I remember the days when there was some semblance of decorum in news. Like a story that went unreported about LBJ holding cabinet meetings while on the shitter.

Chickenshit Fox NOISE won't report it.
They are NOT a news outlet, people, they are the media arm of Trump's White House.
Get fucking real.

Donald Trump 'erupted with rage' when Melania's Air Force One TV ...
US › News › World › Americas
6 hours ago - On the first couple's recent trip overseas, Melania Trump'stelevision aboard ... network over what he considers the “fake news” CNN – and caused “a bit ... the TVs to Fox would be standard operating procedure going forward.
Trump Threw Tantrum After Spotting Melania's TV Tuned To CNN ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-threw-tantrum-after-spotting-melanias-tv-tuned-cn...
5 hours ago - The president wants TVs tuned in to Fox as standard protocol going forward. ... It's no secret that President Donald Trump dislikes CNN—frequently ... According to an email obtained by The New York Times, President Trump ...
Trump Threw a Tantrum After Seeing an AF1 TV Tuned to CNN - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../trump-threw-a-tantrum-after-seeing-an-af1-tv-tuned-to-cnn.html
2 hours ago - The TV, the Times reports, was the First Lady's and by watching CNN on it, Melania Trump was violating her husband's Fox News–only policy.
Donald Trump Raged Over Melania Trump's TV Being on CNN - Splinter
https://splinternews.com/more-scenes-from-a-great-marriage-1827858470
2 hours ago - According to internal email obtained by the paper, Trumpcaused “a bit of a stir” aboard ... an apparent rule that all trips must beginwith TVs tuned to Fox News. ... Personally, I love the idea of Melania watching CNN in secret.
Trump Reportedly 'Caused A Stir' When Melania's TV On Air Force ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../trump-melania-tv-cnn-air-force-one_us_5b58314...
6 hours ago - He wants TVs turned to Fox News at all times, an email obtained by The ... first lady Melania Trump's television was turned to “fake news” CNN ...
Spotting CNN on a TV Aboard Air Force One, Trump Rages Against ...
16 hours ago - On the Trumps' recent trip overseas, Melania Trump'stelevision was ... to Fox — his preferred network over what he considers the “fake news” ...
Trump was irate after Melania's TV aboard Air Force One was set to CNN
Trump was reportedly irate after Melania's TV aboard Air Force One was set to CNN
President Donald Trump reportedly grew upset after first lady Melania ...Trump and his advisers have a rule where each of their trips starts by tuning into ... Instead of Fox News, White House staffers reportedly had Melania's TV set to CNN, ...

Lol Trump controlling what his gold-digging harlot watches. She probabaly sneaks some CNN in whenever she can to remember better times.

Maybe she does it just to piss him off.
Maybe the whole God Damned story is a fabrication, and you gullible snowflake Democrats aren't smart enough to know you're being played.

As soon as Maddow agrees to all of the terms O'Reilly did with Obama, I am sure he would have no problem with it. O'Reilly's first interview with Obama was pretty decent, the 2nd one was an obvious ratings grab as Bill O agreed to Obama's terms. Now, that is not fact, that is a rumor that it happened. One I unfortunately believe... the interview was akin to a Barbara Walters "what is your favorite color" softball love fest.
I think all the Presidents get that preferential treatment prior to interviews. They know what questions are coming. All of them. And all the Presidents are given that courtesy, so they won't look stupid.

More fantastical nonsense from the free (cue Laff-Trak) press.

Anyway, so what? I tune in to CNN, NPR and MSNBC far more than I do FOX, and no one would in any event conceivable mistake me for a Democrat.

I don't need reinforcement for my beliefs. Better to know what the enemy is up to.
Pretty sure the article isn’t about you. Funny though how thin skinned Trump is. Prob vain as fuck too.

The point is those of us who are opposed to the Democratic Party and its manufactured nonsense are not as locked into FOX as those very Democrats would have you believe.

There are a few on FOX who are no better than the story-tellers employed by the others.

Oh I doubt he ever flips out.

Just another bullshit thread posted by a Trump hater.

I think all the Presidents get that preferential treatment prior to interviews. They know what questions are coming. All of them. And all the Presidents are given that courtesy, so they won't look stupid.

I would say that is true, however I do not believe many would give that courtesy to Trump.
I don't. When you have someone as liberal as Jimmy Carter saying this is the worst media treatment of a President in history - you know it is bad.

Chickenshit Fox NOISE won't report it.
They are NOT a news outlet, people, they are the media arm of Trump's White House.
Get fucking real.

Donald Trump 'erupted with rage' when Melania's Air Force One TV ...
US › News › World › Americas
6 hours ago - On the first couple's recent trip overseas, Melania Trump'stelevision aboard ... network over what he considers the “fake news” CNN – and caused “a bit ... the TVs to Fox would be standard operating procedure going forward.
Trump Threw Tantrum After Spotting Melania's TV Tuned To CNN ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-threw-tantrum-after-spotting-melanias-tv-tuned-cn...
5 hours ago - The president wants TVs tuned in to Fox as standard protocol going forward. ... It's no secret that President Donald Trump dislikes CNN—frequently ... According to an email obtained by The New York Times, President Trump ...
Trump Threw a Tantrum After Seeing an AF1 TV Tuned to CNN - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../trump-threw-a-tantrum-after-seeing-an-af1-tv-tuned-to-cnn.html
2 hours ago - The TV, the Times reports, was the First Lady's and by watching CNN on it, Melania Trump was violating her husband's Fox News–only policy.
Donald Trump Raged Over Melania Trump's TV Being on CNN - Splinter
https://splinternews.com/more-scenes-from-a-great-marriage-1827858470
2 hours ago - According to internal email obtained by the paper, Trumpcaused “a bit of a stir” aboard ... an apparent rule that all trips must beginwith TVs tuned to Fox News. ... Personally, I love the idea of Melania watching CNN in secret.
Trump Reportedly 'Caused A Stir' When Melania's TV On Air Force ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../trump-melania-tv-cnn-air-force-one_us_5b58314...
6 hours ago - He wants TVs turned to Fox News at all times, an email obtained by The ... first lady Melania Trump's television was turned to “fake news” CNN ...
Spotting CNN on a TV Aboard Air Force One, Trump Rages Against ...
16 hours ago - On the Trumps' recent trip overseas, Melania Trump'stelevision was ... to Fox — his preferred network over what he considers the “fake news” ...
Trump was irate after Melania's TV aboard Air Force One was set to CNN
Trump was reportedly irate after Melania's TV aboard Air Force One was set to CNN
President Donald Trump reportedly grew upset after first lady Melania ...Trump and his advisers have a rule where each of their trips starts by tuning into ... Instead of Fox News, White House staffers reportedly had Melania's TV set to CNN, ...
Okay. All these are are referencing the same source, the email reported by the NYT, but I know most of these outlets also verify their info prior to publishing, so I'm pretty sure the email is from a reputable source. Remember that just because a source is not made public does NOT mean the publisher doesn't know who it is and if the source is credible.

I would say that is true, however I do not believe many would give that courtesy to Trump.
I don't. When you have someone as liberal as Jimmy Carter saying this is the worst media treatment of a President in history - you know it is bad.
I do not believe many would give that courtesy to Trump.
Of course they would, or he wouldn't take the interview.
I googled Trump interviews CNN and the latest I got was June 2016, when he was still a candidate. (It was with Jake Tapper.)
Remember, it was Meghyn Kelly, Fox News, who fried his ass the worst, not CNN.

Forum List

Back