Yazidis raped and tortured by arab muslims

Because, idiot muslim c-nt, I may believe (and know) that islam is garbage but I am not going around be-heading muslims, nor am i claiming that all muslims should be exterminated. That you are mentally incapable of distinguishing the difference between the two sides is quite telling.

How is Islam any more garbage than any other belief in Imaginary Sky Fairies?

How many hundreds of thousands of people have been killed/raped/terrorized/tortured by other religions for their religious beliefs in the last 50 years? How many by muslims in the last 10?

I seem to remember something called "The Holocaust" which was carried out by Christians from Europe. I think the death toll on that one was in the millions.

And there are plenty of examples of Christians acting badly in the Sudan, in Uganda, in Latin America.

Here's the thing. Why is this MY problem again?

I seem to remember something called "The Holocaust" which was carried out by Christians from Europe. I think the death toll on that one was in the millions.

Can't count either, idiot? That was more than 50 years ago. Also wasn't in the name of christianity, and given your focus on Israel makes it unlikely you would have given a fuck back then - more likely a turd like you would have been cheering it on.

And there are plenty of examples of Christians acting badly in the Sudan, in Uganda, in Latin America.

Sudanese muslims have massacred over TWO MILLION sudanese christians, do catch up moron.

Here's the thing. Why is this MY problem again?

Here's our thing: no one fucking cares what you think, or anything about you, idiot. If you don't care, why do you keep posting about the topic in this thread, stupid fucking jackass?

We are not back in the days of the ancient Gods, Joe. This is today, the 21st century, and apparently you have no sympathy for what these people are going through.

NO, not really. And neither would you if it wasn't another excuse to Muslim-bash.

Since this is the Middle East forum, just whom do you think is the largest group which populates the Middle East? Should we start talking about the Buddhists here? What I think that many of the viewers realize, Joe, is that you are just one of those who like to play "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." However, many of the people your new friends are killing are innocent Muslims who are human beings just like the rest of us. However, we get you -- you don't care who your new friends are killing, whether they are killing other Muslims, Yazidis, or Christians. Meanwhile, all the surviving members of these groups will be having a hard time this winter (and it is obvious that you just don't care what they will have to go through). We all have to be thankful that we wouldn't have to experience this.

Desperate Yazidis fear the worst as they face winter without shelter

Desperate Yazidis fear the worst as they face winter without shelter - Middle East - World - The Independent

Tell you what, Joe. How about making up some sandwich board with what you are saying and march up and down with it in front of the UN? This way you will get more attention than you get from a forum. Then you can go home each night and feel good about yourself.

Saying it here has an effect. It challenges the Zionist liars.

We're back to "Zionist liars" once again? There is a great job waiting for you, Joe. The school needs an assistant who hates Jews. In your off hours you can help another group get some money for the terrorists.

Austrian Saudi school teaching anti-Semitic values RT News?

Muslims keep robbing churches in Germany to fund jihad The Muslim Issue

You do know the Yazidis are Satanists, right?

Uh, no they are not cu-t. From the article itself, next time try reading it idiot asshole:

"Yazidis follow a religion influenced by a medley of faiths, including Zoroastrianism, Judaism and Islam."

Too funny reading low IQ morons apologizing and excusing away the horrendously bad behavior of arab muslims. Fucking idiot.
So what you're saying is that it's okay for Arab Muslims to behave like barbarian savages towards all those they believe "worship Satan". You do know Muslims call the US "Big Satan". Idiot.

Can't count either, idiot? That was more than 50 years ago. Also wasn't in the name of christianity, and given your focus on Israel makes it unlikely you would have given a fuck back then - more likely a turd like you would have been cheering it on.

The Nazis wore Belt Buckles that said "Gott Mitt Uns" when they rampaged over Europe.

I don't think you can get more in the name of Christianity than that.

26032d1233246492-gott-mit-uns-belt-buckle-real-fake-m4_68-aluminium-nowa-dated-1939-front.jpg

And since the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them, I really don't think you have much of a room to claim the moral high ground.

The Nazis wore Belt Buckles that said "Gott Mitt Uns" when they rampaged over Europe.I don't think you can get more in the name of Christianity than that.

Only an idiot as stupid as you would even pretend to try and argue that the nazis were religiously motivated; they only targeted jews and roma, not muslims or any other groups. They had huge problems with the catholic church, and did not propagandize that they were fighting on behalf of christianity as a platform. Your lack of intelligence and knowledge of history makes you a poor debater, so you will now be ignored.

And since the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them...

Thanks for proving what a fucking idiot looks like; when a poster exhausts their weak ideas and falls back onto slogans and bullshit like this, you pretty much know they've reached the end of their usefulness. IGNORED.

We're back to "Zionist liars" once again? There is a great job waiting for you, Joe. The school needs an assistant who hates Jews. In your off hours you can help another group get some money for the terrorists.

The whole world hates the Zionists, really not much of a market there.

I grew up in a town so Nazi that it had earlier been
"restricted"------and did not have a single black
resident until about 30 years after my family moved in.
The islamo Nazis in that town also believed "everyone 'hates the 'zionists' " I read their literature---
"HATED JEWS" was supposed to be a universal
phenomenon. THEN---I came to encounter lots and
lots of people from southeast asia. Lots of THEM
also hated jews-------but lots did not-------the muslims
did and the hindus did not. That included the hindus from
Bombay (Mumbai) -----which had a considerable
jewish population at that time. ------In general-----islamo Nazi pigs hate jews------it is not a universal phenomenon.
Adolf Hitler hated jews and Osama bin laden hated jews----
----you are what you are

It can be when it's the only thing you ever discuss about Muslims.

<I> am not the one slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people across the planet, be-heading, shooting, stabbing, or using my car to run over innocents all over the world. <I> am not the one whose countries are oppressing minorities, ethnically cleansing them by the millions, using terrorist proxy armies to attack entire civilian populations, etc.

Most rational people think poorly of muslims because of their horrific behavior, not because we simply have nothing better to do.

Most Muslims don't engage in horrific behavior, thus I question the rationality of self-proclaimed rational people.

It can be when it's the only thing you ever discuss about Muslims.

<I> am not the one slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people across the planet, be-heading, shooting, stabbing, or using my car to run over innocents all over the world. <I> am not the one whose countries are oppressing minorities, ethnically cleansing them by the millions, using terrorist proxy armies to attack entire civilian populations, etc.

Most rational people think poorly of muslims because of their horrific behavior, not because we simply have nothing better to do.

Most Muslims don't engage in horrific behavior, thus I question the rationality of self-proclaimed rational people.

Most americans do not play baseball------but baseball is a
very prominent aspect of USA AMERICAN CULTURE
(I have never attended a football game in my life-----
not even amateur. I have never attended a professional
baseball game in my life-------I was born in the USA
and have lived in the USA all my life.)

Most germans did not engage in murdering jews and gypsies---but lots are dead. Very few objected.

Most turks did not hack Armenians to death in 1915.
Some turks have been jailed for raising objection to
that event-----even killed

today---there is gross violence going on in Syria, Iraq, Yemen-----and the violence itself is ATTRACTING
muslims from remote parts of the world -----willing even
to live in the cesspit Yemen----in order to JOIN the glorious
carnage---------where are all those people who object?
Muslim cockneys from east end of London-----doing
the Islamic thing in honor of their "CULTURE"

culture is culture----it is what the ACULTURATED
do. -------I have never watched a football game---not
even on TV Not even on thanksgiving day[/QUOTE]

Most germans did not engage in murdering jews and gypsies---but lots are dead. Very few objected.

today---there is gross violence going on in Syria, Iraq, Yemen-----and the violence itself is ATTRACTING

even on TV Not even on thanksgiving day

Its the same weak "argument"/talking point used by the cigarette companies; "well, not everyone who smokes doesn't get cancer so cigarettes can't cause cancer" nonsense. What less thoughtful people don't understand is that not every muslim needs to carry out terrorist attacks for the rest of humanity to recognize that muslims have a severe cultural problem, primarily driven by the death cult called "islam."

even on TV Not even on thanksgiving day

Its the same weak "argument"/talking point used by the cigarette companies; "well, not everyone who smokes doesn't get cancer so cigarettes can't cause cancer" nonsense. What less thoughtful people don't understand is that not every muslim needs to carry out terrorist attacks for the rest of humanity to recognize that muslims have a severe cultural problem, primarily driven by the death cult called "islam."
'

scholar -----give up-----no matter how many hundreds of
millions are mutilated and murdered in the name of
islam--------there will still be those who will comment-----
"but my friend Fatimah is such a nice lady"

Speaking of which...... I am looking but so far the STRONGEST CONDEMNATION from the noble
muslims regarding the Jerusalem synagogue attack and
murder spree in the name of ALLAH-----has been
......"we deplore all violence from any source----and the
Israelis should stop provoking it....."

mostly it's CELEBRATION OF THE NOBLE BRAVE
MUJAHADEEN who hacked unarmed people to death
for the glory of the rapist pig

Only an idiot as stupid as you would even pretend to try and argue that the nazis were religiously motivated; they only targeted jews and roma, not muslims or any other groups. They had huge problems with the catholic church, and did not propagandize that they were fighting on behalf of christianity as a platform. Your lack of intelligence and knowledge of history makes you a poor debater, so you will now be ignored.

1) Have a degree in history.
2) The Catholic Church was so in bed with the Nazis the Altar Boys were jealous.
3) There weren't a hole lot of Muslim in the countries they occuppied to go after.
4) I could provide you a shitload of quotes where Hitler just loved him some Jesus.

I kinda disagree with both of you-----there is no question that Adolf played the religious establishment a bit-------he even expressed his ideal-----NAZI WOMAN in terms of "KUCHE,
KINDER and KIRCHE (spelling) cooking , children and church. for him religion was effeminate. Not for a Nazi
warrior----but for women----pregnant and barefoot and
MANIPULATED to the service of his state. Playing to the
weak minded who wanted religion----well---he did that too

I kinda disagree with both of you-----there is no question that Adolf played the religious establishment a bit-------he even expressed his ideal-----NAZI WOMAN in terms of "KUCHE,
KINDER and KIRCHE (spelling) cooking , children and church. for him religion was effeminate. Not for a Nazi

Didn't someone mention a book not too long ago about how the Nazis were into the Occult. Meanwhile, IRosie, you can tell what a silly two-bit anti-Semite Joe is. He says "the entire world hates the Zionists." Strange then that there were Hindus posters who always used to say God Bless Israel. Even the Ahmadiyya Muslim poster was for Israel. Then of course there is a group of Muslims who champion Israel (naturally other Muslims are against them). Muslim supporters of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I have seen Native American posters also doing the same. Meanwhile, most of the world's population are too busy earning a living to even think about Israel or the Arabs. Of course we reallize that there are skinheads like Joe who join his fellow travelers in hating the Jews. However, at his next skinhead meeting he can tell his fellow skinheads about the Hindus and Native Americans and ask their advice how they can come up with a plan to get the entire population of this planet to hate the Jews.

You really just have to laugh, IRosie, at all the anti-Semites on these forums plus be appreciative of them for providing us with entertainment. It likes watching a T.V. series about the NeoNazis and other skinhead losers who have joined up with crazy Muslims in their hatred of the Jews. We know that they would be at each others' throats if they didn't have the Jews to complain about.

Didn't someone mention a book not too long ago about how the Nazis were into the Occult. Meanwhile, IRosie, you can tell what a silly two-bit anti-Semite Joe is. He says "the entire world hates the Zionists." Strange then that there were Hindus posters who always used to say God Bless Israel. Even the Ahmadiyya Muslim poster was for Israel. Then of course there is a group of Muslims who champion Israel (naturally other Muslims are against them). Muslim supporters of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I have seen Native American posters also doing the same. Meanwhile, most of the world's population are too busy earning a living to even think about Israel or the Arabs. Of course we reallize that there are skinheads like Joe who join his fellow travelers in hating the Jews. However, at his next skinhead meeting he can tell his fellow skinheads about the Hindus and Native Americans and ask their advice how they can come up with a plan to get the entire population of this planet to hate the Jews.

You really just have to laugh, IRosie, at all the anti-Semites on these forums plus be appreciative of them for providing us with entertainment. It likes watching a T.V. series about the NeoNazis and other skinhead losers who have joined up with crazy Muslims in their hatred of the Jews. We know that they would be at each others' throats if they didn't have the Jews to complain about.

Sally "EVERYONE........ " and "PROVE IT" ----
are amongst the first words muslims learn in English-----
more than 45 years ago I heard those phrases incessantly from muslims from India and Pakistan-----in reference to the most idiotic theories and statements-------
silly stuff like "EVERYONE KNOWS that Nelson Rockerfellar is a jew-----since he has lots of money"

Sally "EVERYONE........ " and "PROVE IT" ----
are amongst the first words muslims learn in English-----
more than 45 years ago I heard those phrases incessantly from muslims from India and Pakistan-----in reference to the most idiotic theories and statements-------
silly stuff like "EVERYONE KNOWS that Nelson Rockerfellar is a jew-----since he has lots of money"

I know what you mean. Years ago an Air Force Captain once told me that there are no poor Jews because the Jews are all rich. When you think of the world's population and how huge it is with so many people struggling to get by in their daily lives, it really is ridiculous for someone to say that world hates zionists. Has a poor person in Central America or Mexico even heard the word "Zionist?" I bet I could even go to poor areas in my own city where people have never heard that world.

Forum List

Back