Yazidis raped and tortured by arab muslims

I kinda disagree with both of you-----there is no question that Adolf played the religious establishment a bit-------he even expressed his ideal-----NAZI WOMAN in terms of "KUCHE,
KINDER and KIRCHE (spelling) cooking , children and church. for him religion was effeminate. Not for a Nazi
warrior----but for women----pregnant and barefoot and
MANIPULATED to the service of his state. Playing to the
weak minded who wanted religion----well---he did that too

Didn't someone mention a book not too long ago about how the Nazis were into the Occult. Meanwhile, IRosie, you can tell what a silly two-bit anti-Semite Joe is. He says "the entire world hates the Zionists." Strange then that there were Hindus posters who always used to say God Bless Israel. Even the Ahmadiyya Muslim poster was for Israel. Then of course there is a group of Muslims who champion Israel (naturally other Muslims are against them). Muslim supporters of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I have seen Native American posters also doing the same. Meanwhile, most of the world's population are too busy earning a living to even think about Israel or the Arabs. Of course we reallize that there are skinheads like Joe who join his fellow travelers in hating the Jews. However, at his next skinhead meeting he can tell his fellow skinheads about the Hindus and Native Americans and ask their advice how they can come up with a plan to get the entire population of this planet to hate the Jews.

You really just have to laugh, IRosie, at all the anti-Semites on these forums plus be appreciative of them for providing us with entertainment. It likes watching a T.V. series about the NeoNazis and other skinhead losers who have joined up with crazy Muslims in their hatred of the Jews. We know that they would be at each others' throats if they didn't have the Jews to complain about.

Sally "EVERYONE........ " and "PROVE IT" ----
are amongst the first words muslims learn in English-----
more than 45 years ago I heard those phrases incessantly from muslims from India and Pakistan-----in reference to the most idiotic theories and statements-------
silly stuff like "EVERYONE KNOWS that Nelson Rockerfellar is a jew-----since he has lots of money"

I know what you mean. Years ago an Air Force Captain once told me that there are no poor Jews because the Jews are all rich. When you think of the world's population and how huge it is with so many people struggling to get by in their daily lives, it really is ridiculous for someone to say that world hates zionists. Has a poor person in Central America or Mexico even heard the word "Zionist?" I bet I could even go to poor areas in my own city where people have never heard that world.

well bad news sally------somehow the islamo Nazi pigs
have infiltrated EL DIARIO <<the Spanish language
newspaper

I know what you mean. Years ago an Air Force Captain once told me that there are no poor Jews because the Jews are all rich. When you think of the world's population and how huge it is with so many people struggling to get by in their daily lives, it really is ridiculous for someone to say that world hates zionists. Has a poor person in Central America or Mexico even heard the word "Zionist?" I bet I could even go to poor areas in my own city where people have never heard that world.
............^^^ Silly-Sally is back and ready to start her lie fest. ..... :lol: :lol:

............^^^ Silly-Sally is back and ready to start her lie fest. ..... :lol: :lol:

poor sunni-----khutbah jumaat feces fling primed------
he is stuck with so much feces

Why do you think he sits on a Porta-potty all day long? A person would have to be brain dead to realize that he never gets out.

Why do you think he sits on a Porta-potty all day long? A person would have to be brain dead to realize that he never gets out.

all that head banging can lead to damage enough to
create hydrocephalus------an entity called communicating
hydrocephalus which puts pressure on the parts of the brain dealing with mobility of the legs----it is the frontal
area of the brain ------at the superior aspect-----commonly called "motor cortex"

Silly-Sally loves to day dream about the Sunni Man.

I wonder if her better half knows about her infatuation with me? ....... :cool:

see? what did I tell you about that brain damage?-----
and tertiary syphilis leads to delusions

Forum List

Back