Yazidis raped and tortured by arab muslims

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
As yet another example of the atrocious existence and behavior of arab muslims, these girls tell their stories of how they were treated by the most accurate example of what an arab muslim is, ISIS:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/15/w...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

What I do find interesting is how few of the same scum in the West, like code pink, fair, msa, etc., who are easily found protesting and screeching against Israel for every perceived injustice are astoundingly silent on this issue.

Further despicable is the silence of women's organizations such as NOW as these girls are kidnapped, raped and sold into slavery like cattle.

• Banned
You do know the Yazidis are Satanists, right?

Uh, no they are not cu-t. From the article itself, next time try reading it idiot asshole:

"Yazidis follow a religion influenced by a medley of faiths, including Zoroastrianism, Judaism and Islam."

Too funny reading low IQ morons apologizing and excusing away the horrendously bad behavior of arab muslims. Fucking idiot.

Uh, no they are not cu-t. From the article itself, next time try reading it idiot asshole:

"Yazidis follow a religion influenced by a medley of faiths, including Zoroastrianism, Judaism and Islam."

Too funny reading low IQ morons apologizing and excusing away the horrendously bad behavior of arab muslims. Fucking idiot.

They worship a being - the Peacock Angel - that the Muslims consider to be Satan-

And frankly, I doubt you knew what a Yazidi was until the Zionist Media told you that you needed to be upset about it.

They worship a being - the Peacock Angel - that the Muslims consider to be Satan-

And frankly, I doubt you knew what a Yazidi was until the Zionist Media told you that you needed to be upset about it.

"Zionist Media told you that you needed to be upset about it"

Where do you come up with this garbage???

Point was, most of you never heard of Yazidis before this year. they've actually been under attack by Muslims ever since Saddam fell, because Saddam wasn't protecting them anymore.

YOu know, when all the Zionists told George W. Stupid that invading Iraq was a great idea.

• Banned

Who gives a flying fuck what the muslim filth believes? I and many other rational people believe islam is a death cult.

What is obvious is that you are a muslim piece of shit who will excuse away no matter what the arab muslim trash does.

Because you are clearly unintelligent, I don't give a fuck what you believe.

I have been discussing the horrific arab muslim treatment of minorities like the manaeachans, coptics, maronites, orthodox christians, yazidis, kurds, azeri, bahai, and jews for oh, 40 years...which is likely 3 times longer than a fucking low IQ turd like you has been alive.

Who gives a flying fuck what the muslim filth believes? I and many other rational people believe islam is a death cult.

What is obvious is that you are a muslim piece of shit who will excuse away no matter what the arab muslim trash does.

I have been discussing the horrific arab muslim treatment of minorities like the manaeachans, coptics, maronites, orthodox christians, yazidis, kurds, azeri, bahai, and jews for oh, 40 years...which is likely 3 times longer than a fucking low IQ turd like you has been alive.

"I have been discussing the horrific arab muslim treatment of minorities"

It really is incredible how many incidents you can find about this. Many people think that's it's only in the Middle East that Islamic scum murder, massacre, rape, pillage, torture.... But Africa has a problem with Muslim extremism as well. Remember Boko Haram? They have been torturing and massacring non Muslims for quite a while now, and they till have those 200 girls which they kidnapped a while back whom they threatened to kill if their demands are not met.
Filthy Muslim animals.......

When you see two-bit anti-Semites like Joe speak about the "Zionist media," you just have to roll your eyes and think to yourself that it is just another jackass braying. Strange how the BBC who is not known to be friendly to the Jews has written about the Yazidis without any prompting from those "evil Zionists.".

BBC News - Who What Why Who are the Yazidis

I would imagine that newspapers around the world have written about the Yazidis. Maybe in places like the jungles of the Amazon, there are no newspapers for people to read about the Yazidis.

Coisas Judaicas

It really is incredible how many incidents you can find about this. Many people think that's it's only in the Middle East that Islamic scum murder, massacre, rape, pillage, torture.... But Africa has a problem with Muslim extremism as well. Remember Boko Haram? They have been torturing and massacring non Muslims for quite a while now, and they till have those 200 girls which they kidnapped a while back whom they threatened to kill if their demands are not met.

Boko harem is not even a fleck of dust in comparison to what the arab muslims did to the Berbers and other N African groups. How do people think that arab muslims spread all the way west to Morocco, by magic? Its called war and subjugation.

That's why i can't do anything but laugh at the anti-israel dogshit, whether in this forum or out in the real world; for any of them to be complaining about an israeli occupation while while ignoring muslims who are subjugating, murdering, ethnically cleansing and terrorizing literally hundreds of millions of non-muslims is simply fucking hilarious - they are totally non-credible. Anyone with 1/2 a brain who sees some moron complaining about israel building some fucking apartments while wars rage across the sudan, nigeria, egypt, libya and so many other african countries cannot help but laugh.

I and many other rational people believe islam is a death cult.
LOL.......you and rational aren't even in the same zip code. ..... :lol: :lol:

More murders committed by islam in one year than are committed by other groups in a decade. Just look at the death toll in Syria/Iraq over the last year, and the muslims draw the eyes away by murdering 2000 in gaza ands blaming the Jews.

Hey don't forget that the muslim scum have been raping and racially abusing 11 and 12 year old girls in the UK, under the watchful eye of neo marxists

Yeah, so exactly how is your hatred of Islam any different than ISIS hatred of Yazidi beliefs?

You have? Can you show us that post from 40 years ago?

Let's not forget, the whole reason why there is a Zionist Apartheid State was because CHRISTIANS were turning Jews into lampshades and bars of soap.

People generally treat people like shit. sorry, signalling out any one group to rationalize your own bigotry is kind of silly.

When you see two-bit anti-Semites like Joe speak about the "Zionist media," you just have to roll your eyes and think to yourself that it is just another jackass braying. Strange how the BBC who is not known to be friendly to the Jews has written about the Yazidis without any prompting from those "evil Zionists.".

I would imagine that newspapers around the world have written about the Yazidis. Maybe in places like the jungles of the Amazon, there are no newspapers for people to read about the Yazidis.

And again, the Yazidis only have a problem because we were dumb enough to topple the relatively secularist Saddam.

Let's not forget, the whole reason why there is a Zionist Apartheid State was because CHRISTIANS were turning Jews into lampshades and bars of soap.

People generally treat people like shit. sorry, signalling out any one group to rationalize your own bigotry is kind of silly.

Can you please give me examples of Apartheid in Israel proper?

Yeah, so exactly how is your hatred of Islam any different than ISIS hatred of Yazidi beliefs?

You have? Can you show us that post from 40 years ago?
So discussing Muslim savagery is now considered hatred of Muslims?

Forum List

Back