Trump Has Literally Brought Shame And Disgrace Upon The US Armed Forces

Peacekeeping troops are supposed to separate the warring factions.
And the Kurds are not a founding member. So there you have it. Turkey, who opposes them,is. Russia, who opposes them, is.

What part of this are you not getting?

Syria and Russia oppose the Turks! My God man! Are you that fucking retarded?

That's it! I have tried and tried to show you that you are dumber than a fencepost, but you keep hammering away at that brick wall with your head. I'm done! Your level of stupid is incomparable.

9jl5Vgi.png

Donald Trump’s directive to American troops to abandon our Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS, leaving them instead wholly at the mercy of invading Turkish forces, has already left an indelible scar on the reputation and credibility of the U.S. military—according to the troops themselves.

Trump has literally brought shame and disgrace upon the U.S. military

We love our military.

Nah. Trump has realized that there is no win to be had over there and has exited the theater or at least the involvement of our troops in the combat over there.

Lets not confuse this move with any strategy other than his not having to phone a grieving mother. He simply doesn’t have the guts to make the tough calls. He lacks character and is a coward.

But the net result is that we’re not losing lives for no reason over there. So I support this act of extreme cowardice by the blob.

Donald Trump’s directive to American troops to abandon our Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS, leaving them instead wholly at the mercy of invading Turkish forces, has already left an indelible scar on the reputation and credibility of the U.S. military—according to the troops themselves.

We love our military.

Nah. Trump has realized that there is no win to be had over there and has exited the theater or at least the involvement of our troops in the combat over there.

Lets not confuse this move with any strategy other than his not having to phone a grieving mother. He simply doesn’t have the guts to make the tough calls. He lacks character and is a coward.

But the net result is that we’re not losing lives for no reason over there. So I support this act of extreme cowardice by the blob.
Let’s see, by your own words you support an act of cowardice. No wonder you are a democrat. I guess you spin this like it is the right thing to do but the wrong person is doing it. Or maybe you spin it this way, now that trump has a heart he doesn’t have any guts. The tds is strong in this one.

Lacks character and is a coward because he can't handle calling the mother of a soldier that died for nothing ? You are the coward ,you are the one with no morals , you are obviously with no children or at least with none fighting another endless political war that can be brought home in a GI casket . Your a spineless little jellyfish that gets nocturnal emmissions when we lose another kid in some sand fleas backyard in the ME .
Your a real hero ,you little putz, that spends your time bullshitting around a water cooler talking about your tough time in country while trying to pick up the bosses Secretary while your wife is working nights because your a worthless fool that never made it .
What an idiot

Just imagine how sad and ashamed U.S. troops must feel who fought alongside the Kurds who are now being slaughtered by Turkey.

We love our military.
it is so funny how the libtards think that removing our troops out of a country we have been too long in is foolish. Was this foolish? I never ever have been more ashamed of my county when the "greatest" navy in the world surrendered to the camel jockeys. Thanks Obama.

article-3397254-3024987700000578-981_964x515.jpg
what the hell are you talking about? Are plenty of Republicans complaining about this also. Lindsey Graham you name it. And they are scared shittless of trump.

Forum List

Back