Trump Has Literally Brought Shame And Disgrace Upon The US Armed Forces

Donald Trump’s directive to American troops to abandon our Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS, leaving them instead wholly at the mercy of invading Turkish forces, has already left an indelible scar on the reputation and credibility of the U.S. military—according to the troops themselves.

Trump has literally brought shame and disgrace upon the U.S. military

We love our military.
All I know is that people who have relatives in the armed forces are safer from the constant perma wars which we are not supposed to be doing and have better equipment for actual battle and just as important, training. Obama let the military hardware become dangerous to the user and it was.

WTF does being a founding member have to do with anything?
Well, for one, it is in the charter. Second, the security council, which includes Russia, is unsurprisingly split. Third, after magically getting past the security council, they would first have to kick Turkey out, while NATO does the same, same for the EU (not quite yet a full member,but the EU would have to act). Since our mentally ill president, just a couple days ago, sold the Kurds to slaughter on 6 hours notice, all of this could not have happened already.
Lying about things so easily checked to prove you’re a liar, tsk tsk.

Actions with Respect to Threats to the Peace, Breaches of the Peace, and Acts of Aggression | United Nations Security Council
As if you read a single word of that article. You're not impressing anyone, or making any points.
You’re a pathetic liar working hard to get Trump re-elected.

So, Trump has disgraced our troops in Syria, has sold our allies to slaughter, and has walked away from containing ISIS.

But why isn't the UN stepping in to... to.... to stop our idiot President from doing something? To stop the obvious and predictable consequences of what he did, with no notice?Huh? Incoherent babble...

WTF does being a founding member have to do with anything?
Well, for one, it is in the charter. Second, the security council, which includes Russia, is unsurprisingly split. Third, after magically getting past the security council, they would first have to kick Turkey out, while NATO does the same, same for the EU (not quite yet a full member,but the EU would have to act). Since our mentally ill president, just a couple days ago, sold the Kurds to slaughter on 6 hours notice, all of this could not have happened already.

Your pathetic excuses are noted. You do realize that Turkey is invading Syria which was also a founding member.

You are one pathetic loser with a room temp IQ. Grow up and educate yourself before you hurt yourself or someone else!

So, Trump has disgraced our troops in Syria, has sold our allies to slaughter, and has walked away from containing ISIS.

But why isn't the UN stepping in to... to.... to stop our idiot President from doing something? To stop the obvious and predictable consequences of what he did, with no notice?Huh? Incoherent babble...
You morons are hilarious. Ukrainegate busted now it’s Trump is not a warmonger like Obama.

You do realize that Turkey is invading Syria which was also a founding member.
Again: The UN does not meet its founding members' armies on the battlefield.

read left to right, top to bottom.

BTW, you sidestepped every point I made. You're quite the little tapdancer.

You have made not one point so far that was not irrelevant or systematically destroyed.

Your pathetic excuses should be honored for their lack of honesty. You really have gone above and beyond in proving your stupidity.

Your "founding members" argument was blown to smithereens in my last post. Did you forget to read it? Do you often have to be reminded to breathe?

You have made not one point so far that was not irrelevant or systematically destroyed.
Self soothing nonsense. Oh boy, it's speech time.... zzzzzzz
Your "founding members" argument was blown to smithereens in my last post.
I directly addressed it. Are you telling me UN troops fought Syrian troops on the battlefield? Is that your claim? because they didn't. So I guess nobody has any idea what you are babbling about, at this point.

Donald Trump’s directive to American troops to abandon our Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS, leaving them instead wholly at the mercy of invading Turkish forces, has already left an indelible scar on the reputation and credibility of the U.S. military—according to the troops themselves.

We love our military.
No, he hasn't. He has pulled our troops out of a no-win war like the one we had in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Self soothing nonsense. Oh boy, it's speech time.... zzzzzzz
Your "founding members" argument was blown to smithereens in my last post.
I directly addressed it. Are you telling me UN troops fought Syrian troops on the battlefield? Is that your claim? because they didn't. So I guess nobody has any idea what you are babbling about, at this point.

You have no fucking clue and are obviously either too stupid, drunk, or high to make any sense. Peacekeeping troops are supposed to separate the warring factions. They could do so, if they had any other troops other than ours, but no other country wants to shoulder the burden.

Get your shit together, or back to ignore you go! I am surprised than anyone discusses anything with you because that black hole that consumed your brain is probably pulling IQ points off everyone else in the thread.

We love our military.
No, he hasn't. He has pulled our troops out of a no-win war like the one we had in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.
But the way he did it was terrible.

We love our military.
it is so funny how the libtards think that removing our troops out of a country we have been too long in is foolish. Was this foolish? I never ever have been more ashamed of my county when the "greatest" navy in the world surrendered to the camel jockeys. Thanks Obama.

article-3397254-3024987700000578-981_964x515.jpg
More whataboutism to derail the discussion about THE CURRENT PRESIDENT. Donald Trump the draft dodging back stabber in chief is now in charge...

How do you know he does not have bone spurs?

Obviously for someone that hasn't had acute bone spurs the writing doesn't know how bad the pain can be taking every step. Surgery is the best way to cure the problem, but in the case of the writer claiming that Trump is a draft dodger and back stabber, only a prefrontal lobotomy would cure him/her of the extreme TDS.

We love our military.

Nah. Trump has realized that there is no win to be had over there and has exited the theater or at least the involvement of our troops in the combat over there.

Lets not confuse this move with any strategy other than his not having to phone a grieving mother. He simply doesn’t have the guts to make the tough calls. He lacks character and is a coward.

But the net result is that we’re not losing lives for no reason over there. So I support this act of extreme cowardice by the blob.
So, you support Obama going against his promise of ending the Iraq war in his first year? That lie cost us hundreds of our great troops, you pretend to be concerned about. That cowardice?

We love our military.

Yes we love our military. That’s why many of us believe they should be HERE, guarding our borders, not overseas fighting for someone else’s.

Forum List

Back