WWJD about the Syrian refugees?

• Banned
Don't Christians claim that they too will have eternal life?

Not sure what Jesus would do, but I talked to a couple of people who claim to be Christians, and they said screw em. Let them stay where they are, and if they die, then tough. Doesn't a display of Christian charity like that just warm your heart?

jesus-wins-2.gif

Not sure what Jesus would do, but I talked to a couple of people who claim to be Christians, and they said screw em. Let them stay where they are, and if they die, then tough. Doesn't a display of Christian charity like that just warm your heart?

Sure doesn't, if your story had a shred of truth to it.

Let's turn the question around for the liberals, what would Lucifer do about the Syrian refugees?

Why do liberals always do this? They don't give a crap about anything Jesus had to say to the point of saying He never existed, then they want to quote Him. What a pile of two faced nonsense.

Sure doesn't, if your story had a shred of truth to it.

100% true.

Let's turn the question around for the liberals, what would Lucifer do about the Syrian refugees?

Why do liberals always do this? They don't give a crap about anything Jesus had to say to the point of saying He never existed, then they want to quote Him. What a pile of two faced nonsense.

No left winger has any business lecturing anyone on Christianity or Jesus.

Forum List

Back