WWJD about the Syrian refugees?

Think for yourselves!

Stop annoying Jesus whenever you try to figure out 1+1! Can you resurrect yourself? Can you ascend to heaven on a cloud? You can't? Then maybe you should do things differently from Jesus. Have that ever cross your mind? It should!

You are taking in refugees of a nation we are bombing into the Stone Age!!

I am pretty sure they are grateful for that one!! Perhaps they will toss flowers and candy toward us regular citizens like the Iraqis did for our soldier!?

1+1=? It isn't hard to figure out
How do we ascend to heaven?

Get on your knees, put your hands together in prayer and ask him yourself. Don't ask us, how the fuck are we supposed to know?

You claim to be Christian,yet you have no idea how Jesus would treat people fleeing for their families lives. What an idiot.

Since when did lots of single men = families

I hadn't heard that they were all men. Are you sure there are no women or children?

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

See any women.....I see one child.....might want to wake up and give a damn about the neighbors you have
When you follow the link for that image and sniff out the bullshit you find... shocker... that Conservative Treehouse is complete garbage. The article they sourced to say most of the refugees are 18 - 45 year old males is actually saying that the most scrutinized refugees will be the males that are 18 - 45. So whatever dumbass conservative wrote the article just went ahead and proved he's a dumb fucking retard. Did you write the article Manonthestreet?

Can you show one that has women moron?

You claim to be Christian,yet you have no idea how Jesus would treat people fleeing for their families lives. What an idiot.

I hadn't heard that they were all men. Are you sure there are no women or children?

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

See any women.....I see one child.....might want to wake up and give a damn about the neighbors you have
When you follow the link for that image and sniff out the bullshit you find... shocker... that Conservative Treehouse is complete garbage. The article they sourced to say most of the refugees are 18 - 45 year old males is actually saying that the most scrutinized refugees will be the males that are 18 - 45. So whatever dumbass conservative wrote the article just went ahead and proved he's a dumb fucking retard. Did you write the article Manonthestreet?

Can you show one with just men? That photo could be from anything, since the link he gotten from was proved a complete lie.

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

Can you show one with just men? That photo could be from anything, since the link he gotten from was proved a complete lie.
Here is a photo of people waiting to come over here. Lots of women.

Syrian-Refugees-Lebanon-AP.jpg

Source: The Blaze. So not even a partisan hack like yourself can complain about it.

You tell me.
Wwjd about terrorists? He would turn the other cheek. He would forgive.

Is that what we should do?

Would Jesus turn the other cheek to terrorists? Or, would he start flipping the tables on them? Tables were flipped because people were taking what did not belong to them. If Jesus acted this way when money was being taken away from people, how would he act when it is not only people's money and property, but their very lives?

And, what we often forget about the "turning the other cheek" scenario, is that "superiors" would treat inferiors with a backhanded blow. By turning the other cheek, the "superior" would have to revert to a slap--a custom used only among equals. Would a superior want to recognize someone he considered inferior as an equal?

Also remember, it is repentance (turning away from evil) for the forgiveness of sins.

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

Hey Moron, you made the claim, you provide the proof. That is a legit photo, your opinion on it proves nothing, you need to provide proof that it isn't mostly men, or you are wrong. It's obvious that you are stupid, but are you at least smart enough to be able to google search?

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

Source: The Blaze. So not even a partisan hack like yourself can complain about it.

Went to check that out and found it. it is legit, however, before I found that one, I found this one. I see no women in it:

Attachments

• 11-17-2015 9-59-03 AM.jpg
    11-17-2015 9-59-03 AM.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 64
jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

Went to check that out and found it. it is legit, however, before I found that one, I found this one. I see no women in it:
Cool. But I already proved it's not just 18 - 45 year old males as the idiot I was arguing with claimed.

Cool. But I already proved it's not just 18 - 45 year old males as the idiot I was arguing with claimed.

Ok so he's mostly but not entirely right.

Forum List

Back