WWJD about the Syrian refugees?

Let's turn the question around for the liberals, what would Lucifer do about the Syrian refugees?

Why do liberals always do this? They don't give a crap about anything Jesus had to say to the point of saying He never existed, then they want to quote Him. What a pile of two faced nonsense.

All liberals don't say that., but if you want to limit other people's rights based on your religious beliefs, it is fair to expect you to be consistent in those beliefs.

I'm sure he'd say "Nuke Mecca".

upload_2015-11-16_22-5-26.jpeg

I'm all for a joint US/Israeli operation of taking Mecca at this time. Kicking all the Muslims out. Letting Israel have control of it. They collect a toll of say $1000-$5000 per person to visit their holy site for a day. Then the US and Israeli split the profits... Then we'll see if they want to bomb their holy site.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You tell me.

Get on your knees, put your hands together in prayer and ask him yourself. Don't ask us, how the fuck are we supposed to know?

You claim to be Christian,yet you have no idea how Jesus would treat people fleeing for their families lives. What an idiot.

Since when did lots of single men = families

Bull dog is a known nit wit.

Do you need a Midol?

You tell me.

Get on your knees, put your hands together in prayer and ask him yourself. Don't ask us, how the fuck are we supposed to know?

You claim to be Christian,yet you have no idea how Jesus would treat people fleeing for their families lives. What an idiot.

I hadn't heard that they were all men. Are you sure there are no women or children?

You tell me.

I hadn't heard that they were all men. Are you sure there are no women or children?

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

See any women.....I see one child.....might want to wake up and give a damn about the neighbors you have

You tell me.

upload_2015-11-16_22-27-46.jpeg

Are you?

If so then provide a listing of name, sex, and age, of each refugee.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You tell me.

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

See any women.....I see one child.....might want to wake up and give a damn about the neighbors you have
When you follow the link for that image and sniff out the bullshit you find... shocker... that Conservative Treehouse is complete garbage. The article they sourced to say most of the refugees are 18 - 45 year old males is actually saying that the most scrutinized refugees will be the males that are 18 - 45. So whatever dumbass conservative wrote the article just went ahead and proved he's a dumb fucking retard. Did you write the article Manonthestreet?

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

When you follow the link for that image and sniff out the bullshit you find... shocker... that Conservative Treehouse is complete garbage. The article they sourced to say most of the refugees are 18 - 45 year old males is actually saying that the most scrutinized refugees will be the males that are 18 - 45. So whatever dumbass conservative wrote the article just went ahead and proved he's a dumb fucking retard. Did you write the article Manonthestreet?
Did I write the article??????.......Do you see any women........ facts inconvenient again

You tell me.

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

Other than the front 50 or so, it's really hard to tell.I spotted at least 4 sets of boobs.and perhaps a dozen kids. Blow the picture up and you can see better. I don't think that one picture shows all of them anyway.

Funny how much faith libs place in a process the FBI says in unworkable and dont take ISIS at their word that they are flooding the"refugees" with their people........willful ignorance

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

Did I write the article??????.......Do you see any women........ facts inconvenient again
Is that photo even from New Orleans? Are those even refugees? Probably not. Here read the source article, not your garbage propaganda you clown:

Syrian refugees beginning to arrive in New Orleans

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

Other than the front 50 or so, it's really hard to tell.I spotted at least 4 sets of boobs.and perhaps a dozen kids. Blow the picture up and you can see better. I don't think that one picture shows all of them anyway.
That photo could be anything. The hate monger that wrote the article that made Manonthestreet shit his pants straight up lied about his entire blog post. MOS is just another dumb rube terrified of the world.

You tell me.
The answer, as are all answers, is in the Bible:

1 Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Psalm 91:1-16
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...

Luke 10:19 ESV
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Ephesians 3:14-20
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, ...

Proverbs 14 : 26
In the fear of the Lord one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge.

Proverbs 4:10-15
Hear, my son, and accept my words, that the years of your life may be many. I have taught you the way of wisdom; I have led you in the paths of uprightness. When you walk, your step will not be hampered, and if you run, you will not stumble. Keep hold of instruction; do not let go; guard her, for she is your life. Do not enter the path of the wicked, and do not walk in the way of the evil. ...

Galatians 1:10
For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Psalm 146:9
The Lord watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.

Psalm 35:1-28
Of David. Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me! Take hold of shield and buckler and rise for my help! Draw the spear and javelin against my pursuers! Say to my soul, “I am your salvation!” Let them be put to shame and dishonor who seek after my life! Let them be turned back and disappointed who devise evil against me! Let them be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving them away! ...

Proverbs 17:19
Whoever loves transgression loves strife; he who makes his door high seeks destruction.

Proverbs 24:11
Deliver those who are drawn toward death, And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.

Ezekiel 33 "... 6 '
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.'

Maybe you should also read this dissertation: Biblical Self-Defense: What does the Bible say about self-defense? Bible study about self-defense questions: Can a Christian own a gun? What do the Scriptures say about using lethal force for self-protection?

or this one:
http://www.timesofrefreshing.com/res...our_family.pdf

or this one:
https://www.thebereancall.org/conten...or-ones-family

or this one:
Never Disarm

Think for yourselves!

Stop annoying Jesus whenever you try to figure out 1+1! Can you resurrect yourself? Can you ascend to heaven on a cloud? You can't? Then maybe you should do things differently from Jesus. Have that ever cross your mind? It should!

You are taking in refugees of a nation we are bombing into the Stone Age!!

I am pretty sure they are grateful for that one!! Perhaps they will toss flowers and candy toward us regular citizens like the Iraqis did for our soldier!?

1+1=? It isn't hard to figure out

Forum List

Back