WTF??!! WMD's after all!!!!

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

Guy, no one ever debated that Saddam had unusable yellowcake that he legally bought on the open market before the war. The inspectors in 1991 marked it and cataloged it and it didn't leave that location until the war.

I first thought you uninformed. Now I know you are just a liar.

10/7/2002, George W. Bush, President

“The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons.
09/17/2003, George W. Bush, President
And another for your upcoming.
Q: Mr. President, Dr. Rice and Secretary Rumsfeld both said yesterday that they have seen no evidence that Iraq had anything to do with September 11th. THE PRESIDENT: “We’ve had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the September 11th.”

You keep saying that the chemical weapons were "expired," which shows you don't understand binary agents.

It's so funny that the "No WMDs" line is used and then when proof that there were WMDs the point shifts to nuclear weapons.

Well, no, guy, the binary agents degrade as well.

the thing was, Bush didn't talk about chemical. He talked about nuclear and biological weapons.

I first thought you uninformed. Now I know you are just a liar.

10/7/2002, George W. Bush, President

“The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons.
09/17/2003, George W. Bush, President
And another for your upcoming.
Q: Mr. President, Dr. Rice and Secretary Rumsfeld both said yesterday that they have seen no evidence that Iraq had anything to do with September 11th. THE PRESIDENT: “We’ve had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the September 11th.”

Yeah, here's the problem.

He said "Produces chemical and biological weapons.'. We now know he wasn't producing them.

Also, Bush made the comment Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 AFTER the invasion, you don't get credit for that. He was fine wiping up war hysteria of Al-Qaeda/Iraq links BEFORE the invasion.

9 11 and Iraq The War 8217 s Greatest Lie Antiwar.com Blog

Keeping this lie afloat took some work. The Bush administration, primarily Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld, “applied relentless pressure on interrogators to use harsh methods on detainees in part to find evidence of cooperation between al Qaida and the late Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein’s regime,” McClatchy reported in 2009.

According to Lawrence Wilkerson, chief of staff to Bush’s Secretary of State Powell, “the administration authorized harsh interrogation” in 2002, and “its principal priority for intelligence was not aimed at pre-empting another terrorist attack on the U.S. but discovering a smoking gun linking Iraq and al-Qa’ida.”

Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi, the detainee captured in Afghanistan in November 2001, eventually provided that smoking gun. He claimed knowledge of an Iraq-Qaeda connection because it was tortured out of him. The Bush administration cited it as evidence for the Iraq War’s greatest lie.

Other lies were told to this effect. Two months after the 9/11 attacks, on December 9, 2001, Dick Cheney went on Meet the Press and, when asked by Tim Russert whether “Iraq was involved in September 11,” mentioned a “report that’s been pretty well confirmed, that [9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April, several months before the attack.”

You keep saying that the chemical weapons were "expired," which shows you don't understand binary agents.

It's so funny that the "No WMDs" line is used and then when proof that there were WMDs the point shifts to nuclear weapons.

Well, no, guy, the binary agents degrade as well.

the thing was, Bush didn't talk about chemical. He talked about nuclear and biological weapons.

Ok now you're just making shit up.

President Bush Outlines Iraqi Threat

Text Of Bush Iraq Speech To U.N. - CBS News

Excerpts from President Bush s Speeches on Justifications for a War Against Iraq

And the Ws they found couldn't kill a fly!
...and the soldiers were treated for what then? What a Bozo.
Nausea.

Not one was fitted for a pine box!

Very minor contact with some of these "expired" munitions caused serious injuries and permanent damage (way more than "nausea"), and that's your justification for saying they were not dangerous if they were actually used as weapons?
Now you are just making shit up!

Nausea.

Very minor contact with some of these "expired" munitions caused serious injuries and permanent damage (way more than "nausea"), and that's your justification for saying they were not dangerous if they were actually used as weapons?

No I'm not.

SGT. PHILIP DUKETT: We got out. We washed our hands. We didn’t think much of it. When we were driving back, my knife was on my leg on my right thing. And it was irritating me, so I thought it was my knife. I went to bed and woke up that morning with a small blister.

C.J. CHIVERS: Sergeant Dukett’s blister grew to the size of his fist. The medics acted quickly. He and another soldier were rushed to a military hospital, then flown to Germany.

By then, the blister covered his upper thigh. His medical records are explicit. He had been exposed to mustard agent. None of this was known to the Sergeant Duling’s team as they began suffering on another base. The clinic where they sought care seemed unprepared to treat them.

SPC. ANDREW T. GOLDMAN, Former Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, U.S. Army: The next day, I wake up. I looked like I had a complete body sunburn, just red in places that have never seen the sun. The first — the first doctor I saw told me that I haven’t — I wasn’t hit with mustard agent, and she said because I wasn’t throwing up or I wasn’t sick or showing severe blistering and stuff like that.

C.J. CHIVERS: For two weeks, the wounded soldiers received only minimal treatment.

SPC. ANDREW T. GOLDMAN: The blister on my butt cheek had gotten a lot bigger. And I had also had blisters forming on my thighs. They were large up top and they started getting smaller as they went down.

STAFF SGT. ERIC J. DULING: Some other people in the unit were like, this is not right, these guys should be looked at. So we took pictures of Goldie, wrote down our symptoms, and we sent through back channels back to the States.

C.J. CHIVERS: At last, the military’s medical system woke up. Sergeant Duling’s three-man team was flown from Iraq, but told not to discuss the incident.

SPC. ANDREW T. GOLDMAN: When we got to Walter Reed, we were there a few days and they — they called us in and said, you have been exposed to mustard agent.

STAFF SGT. ERIC J. DULING: And all of us came up positive for having H.D. mustard, distilled mustard in our blood streams.

JUDY WOODRUFF: We did hear in that report, we know from your — from the story you wrote, the injuries that these men suffered, experienced. What’s happened to these men today? How are they doing today?

C.J. CHIVERS: Some are still on active duty. Some are out. They’re veterans now. Some are doing quite well. Some aren’t.

Some complain of chronic respiratory distress, or shortness of breath, and lingering headaches. One has some issues. He believes it was — he was exposed to sarin, and he believes he’s had some short-term memory loss and some reading comprehension difficulties. But many of them are doing, it seems, OK.

But that’s an interesting question, because the military has treatment guidelines and an order that mandates that these patients are supposed to be followed for life. And in the main, they have not been followed at all. They’re simply not enrolled in any systematic tracking.

So, it’s kind of hard to say how they’re doing as an aggregate or whether the things they complain of — and many of these conditions can have more than one father, but — so the things they complain of, whether that’s directly related to their exposure or not, because there hasn’t — there hasn’t been a comprehensive tracking.

Uncovering secret chemical weapon victims of the Iraq war PBS NewsHour

f56d8j.png

Medical Records of U.S. Casualties of Iraq s Chemical Weapons

Last edited:
Nausea.

No I'm not.

SGT. PHILIP DUKETT: We got out. We washed our hands. We didn’t think much of it. When we were driving back, my knife was on my leg on my right thing. And it was irritating me, so I thought it was my knife. I went to bed and woke up that morning with a small blister.

C.J. CHIVERS: Sergeant Dukett’s blister grew to the size of his fist. The medics acted quickly. He and another soldier were rushed to a military hospital, then flown to Germany.

By then, the blister covered his upper thigh. His medical records are explicit. He had been exposed to mustard agent. None of this was known to the Sergeant Duling’s team as they began suffering on another base. The clinic where they sought care seemed unprepared to treat them.

SPC. ANDREW T. GOLDMAN, Former Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, U.S. Army: The next day, I wake up. I looked like I had a complete body sunburn, just red in places that have never seen the sun. The first — the first doctor I saw told me that I haven’t — I wasn’t hit with mustard agent, and she said because I wasn’t throwing up or I wasn’t sick or showing severe blistering and stuff like that.

C.J. CHIVERS: For two weeks, the wounded soldiers received only minimal treatment.

SPC. ANDREW T. GOLDMAN: The blister on my butt cheek had gotten a lot bigger. And I had also had blisters forming on my thighs. They were large up top and they started getting smaller as they went down.

STAFF SGT. ERIC J. DULING: Some other people in the unit were like, this is not right, these guys should be looked at. So we took pictures of Goldie, wrote down our symptoms, and we sent through back channels back to the States.

C.J. CHIVERS: At last, the military’s medical system woke up. Sergeant Duling’s three-man team was flown from Iraq, but told not to discuss the incident.

SPC. ANDREW T. GOLDMAN: When we got to Walter Reed, we were there a few days and they — they called us in and said, you have been exposed to mustard agent.

STAFF SGT. ERIC J. DULING: And all of us came up positive for having H.D. mustard, distilled mustard in our blood streams.

JUDY WOODRUFF: We did hear in that report, we know from your — from the story you wrote, the injuries that these men suffered, experienced. What’s happened to these men today? How are they doing today?

C.J. CHIVERS: Some are still on active duty. Some are out. They’re veterans now. Some are doing quite well. Some aren’t.

Some complain of chronic respiratory distress, or shortness of breath, and lingering headaches. One has some issues. He believes it was — he was exposed to sarin, and he believes he’s had some short-term memory loss and some reading comprehension difficulties. But many of them are doing, it seems, OK.

But that’s an interesting question, because the military has treatment guidelines and an order that mandates that these patients are supposed to be followed for life. And in the main, they have not been followed at all. They’re simply not enrolled in any systematic tracking.

So, it’s kind of hard to say how they’re doing as an aggregate or whether the things they complain of — and many of these conditions can have more than one father, but — so the things they complain of, whether that’s directly related to their exposure or not, because there hasn’t — there hasn’t been a comprehensive tracking.

f56d8j.png

So a WMD is anything that causes a big blister.

Nausea.

No I'm not.

f56d8j.png

So a WMD is anything that causes a big blister.

Look at you backpedalling. The sourced images aren't quite "nausea" are they? Now you're saying Sarin, Mustard, and VX are not WMDs?

Too funny. The partisan farce is strong with you.

Forum List

Back