WTF??!! WMD's after all!!!!

The invasion was the only option left President Bush that would have prevented Israel from taking things into her own capable hands and what would your Muslim brethren have done in response to Israel attacking Iraq without any military provocation?

They would have erupted and from all over the world fighters would flock to destroy the hated JOOZ.

The Zionists had no interest in attacking Iraq. They knew they'd been neutralized in the first Gulf War.

And frankly, I'm tired of young AMericans dying so the Zionists can pretend their magic friend in the sky loves them the very best.

[

"He told me that most of the WMD had been destroyed by the U.N. inspectors in the '90s. And those that hadn't been destroyed by the inspectors were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq," Piro says.

"So why keep the secret? Why put your nation at risk, why put your own life at risk to maintain this charade?" Pelley asks.

"It was very important for him to project that because that was what kept him, in his mind, in power. That capability kept the Iranians away. It kept them from reinvading Iraq," Piro says.

Before his wars with America, Saddam had fought a ruinous eight year war with Iran and it was Iran he still feared the most.

"He believed that he couldn't survive without the perception that he had weapons of mass destruction?" Pelley asks.

"Absolutely," Piro says.

s

but the point was, before we went to war, we should have MADE SURE he had them before sending troops into combat.

And the thing was, a lot of people like Hans Blix, Scott Ritter and El-Baradai were telling us we HAD gotten all of his stockpiles.

But your boy Bush went to war anyway.

Damn!

WMDS WERE DISCOVERED DURING THE WAR AND THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION SAT ON THE NEWS!

The invasion was the only option left President Bush that would have prevented Israel from taking things into her own capable hands and what would your Muslim brethren have done in response to Israel attacking Iraq without any military provocation?

They would have erupted and from all over the world fighters would flock to destroy the hated JOOZ.

The Zionists had no interest in attacking Iraq. They knew they'd been neutralized in the first Gulf War.

And frankly, I'm tired of young AMericans dying so the Zionists can pretend their magic friend in the sky loves them the very best.

Trying to educate you is a waste of time and space.

Lotsa luck.

This is hilarious.

Liberals twisting themselves into pretzels trying to make sure Bush is not elected president in 2016.

Comedy Gold.

[

Damn!

WMDS WERE DISCOVERED DURING THE WAR AND THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION SAT ON THE NEWS!

NO WMD's were discovered. Chemical Munitions that didn't work were discovered, and Bush decided that it wasn't a scab he wanted to pick when he was too busy flipping off war protesters camped outside his ranch.

Because Santorum tried to pass these off as WMD's in 2006, and people laughed at him even harder than when he compared gay marriage to bestiality.

Hey, Euro-trash, 1988 was after I got my degree, but even a dumb fuck like you can use Wiki, right?

Iran Iraq War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Point was, they had a peace agreement. After the gulf war, there was no more reason for them to be hostile.
Your problem is a complete lack of credibility anchored squarely in a severely hackneyed political agenda where you spout off whatever you think supports your arguments regardless of veracity.

Compensating for your failures with pedantic drivel is bad enough, but when that drivel is grossly inaccurate then you become a laughingstock.

I don't know, guy, you live in a fantasy world where the Iraq War was a good idea. Maybe you should to tell that to people who lost children and limbs there.

YOU didn't.....what kind of man refuses to serve his country? A fucking COWARD like you big gulp.

Served for 11 years. Got out after the first time the Oil Companies and Zionists got us to fight Saddam for no good reason.

served cheeseburgers.

You fake-phoney-fraud........you are a disgrace to every soldier who has served. Every member on here with half a brain knows you're a fake too.........a far left faggot limpwrister:up:

Your problem is a complete lack of credibility anchored squarely in a severely hackneyed political agenda where you spout off whatever you think supports your arguments regardless of veracity.

Compensating for your failures with pedantic drivel is bad enough, but when that drivel is grossly inaccurate then you become a laughingstock.

So basically, you don't have an argument, then?

[

"He told me that most of the WMD had been destroyed by the U.N. inspectors in the '90s. And those that hadn't been destroyed by the inspectors were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq," Piro says.

"So why keep the secret? Why put your nation at risk, why put your own life at risk to maintain this charade?" Pelley asks.

"It was very important for him to project that because that was what kept him, in his mind, in power. That capability kept the Iranians away. It kept them from reinvading Iraq," Piro says.

Before his wars with America, Saddam had fought a ruinous eight year war with Iran and it was Iran he still feared the most.

"He believed that he couldn't survive without the perception that he had weapons of mass destruction?" Pelley asks.

"Absolutely," Piro says.

s

but the point was, before we went to war, we should have MADE SURE he had them before sending troops into combat.

And the thing was, a lot of people like Hans Blix, Scott Ritter and El-Baradai were telling us we HAD gotten all of his stockpiles.

Oh, Scott Ritter, that accepted almost a half million in cash from the head of the oil for food scandal. Right....

[

"Absolutely," Piro says.

s

Oh, Scott Ritter, that accepted almost a half million in cash from the head of the oil for food scandal. Right....

SMACKDOWN!

Congrats!

:D

M2

[

We let the Iraqis have food and medicine? Yup. that was a scandal, all right.
Yep, it was for Saddam and those involved. Saddam profited to the tune of over $6.5 billion that was supposed to feed the kids, help hospitals and didn't. Oh, and the UN? Kofi Annan's son enjoyed the pay offs as well.

So basically, you don't have an argument, then?
I have an excellent argument that an extremely sloppy poster who thinks he can spout misinformation with impunity and not get called on it. I too graduated before 1988, but then my diploma is real and I continued to keep myself informed. You have to believe I don't fact-check everything, but I can spot bullshit a miles away. Alarm bells go off and I called you on it.

Anyway Joey, everyone is convinced you are a history graduate. It's about as believable as your having a job and being a respected employee. The only thing you've ever come clean on is your losing your job because of psychological impairment.

That is believable.

Forum List

Back