WTF is wrong with a civil union?

i think people should speak their minds so long as they hurt no one. i don't think there was anything idiotic about what he said.

for the record, he didn't "write it". it was said during the course of an interview, so i don't know what came before or after.

as long as we can agree, in concept, that no one should really care who consenting adults love, then it's all good.

The man is supposed to be intelligent. If he speaks like TDM then he should stay out of politics.

Immie

:lmao:

he's not *in* politics. he was simply giving his opinion.

i prefer to stick with the things we can agree on.

He's the former Mayor of Carmel, CA and wasn't he at one time a representative for the NRA? Yes, he's in politics.

And for the record, I didn't say he had no right to speak, but rather that he should stay out of politics as in choose to stay out.

Immie

Nobody is forcing you to accept shit. You can still be the backwards idiot you choose to be.

Really?

Is that why we have so many attempts to usurp the States with laws that favour some group or cause when NONE of them are being deprived of a single thing except acceptence and are laughed at for thier stupidity?

Oh yeah?

Did I mention...?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUOykwS-TmY"]Cows Mooing - YouTube[/ame]

Same sex couples are being denied the same access to a unique property contract that only heterosexual couples are by law allowed to take advantage of.

What's the big deal if a gay couple have the same property and legal rights as do a married couple?

Why can't a gay man have as a beneficiary to his pension his life long partner.
Why should the partner in a same sex couple have to fight for medical proxy rights or power of attorney when a simple marriage contract would grant those equal legal protections to all who seek them.

So what if a same sex couple can take advantage of family rate insurance plans.

What's the problem with contributing, productive members of society taking part in all the benefits and legal protections that society has to offer?

And the most important question is what's the big fucking deal if a couple of gay guys or lesbians that you don't know and don't care about want to live in a legally recognized and protected relationship exactly like the one you are living with your spouse?

I wonder if these questions will ever get an answer? I doubt it.

Can our UE rate rebound based on this issue? Will it lower our debt? Will it ignite our economy?

I'm thinking no, so let's stay focused on it shall we.

since when did traditional marriage become man a woman. lol haha marriages started with guys have many wives.

Listening to the repubs and they are complaining that the Wash post is unfair because they did not do the same sized story or didn't "trash" Obama. And since they reported on Romney it's unfair.

So in order to be fair to cons. Whenever a story comes out about a con that newspaper must also do a story about Obama or it's unfair.

Since that wont happen everytime. No, since it's impossible to do everytime the cons set the bar so high so that they can cry victim. But they don't want fox news to be "fair" that way. In fact they will argue why Fox shouldn't have to adhere to their idea of fairness.

Listening to the repubs and they are complaining that the Wash post is unfair because they did not do the same sized story or didn't "trash" Obama. And since they reported on Romney it's unfair.

So in order to be fair to cons. Whenever a story comes out about a con that newspaper must also do a story about Obama or it's unfair.

Since that wont happen everytime. No, since it's impossible to do everytime the cons set the bar so high so that they can cry victim. But they don't want fox news to be "fair" that way. In fact they will argue why Fox shouldn't have to adhere to their idea of fairness.

I dunno what that has to do with this thread but let's not forget all the whining by democrats that led to the attempted fairness docterain.

Can our UE rate rebound based on this issue? Will it lower our debt? Will it ignite our economy?

So if the unemployment rate drops to 5% during Obama's second term, are you going to say nice stuff about him, or are you going to find some other excuse to hate him?

I guess the UE is a "winning" issue if everyone forgets how we got into the mess and that people like Romney got us there.

So if the unemployment rate drops to 5% during Obama's second term, are you going to say nice stuff about him, or are you going to find some other excuse to hate him?

I guess the UE is a "winning" issue if everyone forgets how we got into the mess and that people like Romney got us there.

Just stop pretending and vote for Obama. Stop speaking in what ifs and deal with reality.

Really?

Is that why we have so many attempts to usurp the States with laws that favour some group or cause when NONE of them are being deprived of a single thing except acceptence and are laughed at for thier stupidity?

Oh yeah?

Did I mention...?

Cows Mooing - YouTube

Same sex couples are being denied the same access to a unique property contract that only heterosexual couples are by law allowed to take advantage of.

What's the big deal if a gay couple have the same property and legal rights as do a married couple?

Why can't a gay man have as a beneficiary to his pension his life long partner.
Why should the partner in a same sex couple have to fight for medical proxy rights or power of attorney when a simple marriage contract would grant those equal legal protections to all who seek them.

So what if a same sex couple can take advantage of family rate insurance plans.

What's the problem with contributing, productive members of society taking part in all the benefits and legal protections that society has to offer?

And the most important question is what's the big fucking deal if a couple of gay guys or lesbians that you don't know and don't care about want to live in a legally recognized and protected relationship exactly like the one you are living with your spouse?

I wonder if these questions will ever get an answer? I doubt it.

The answer is likely once states sanction marriage for same-sex couples, ‘homosexual sex’ will be seen as legitimate, where the state is approving of the act, thus making efforts by social conservatives to re-criminalize homosexual conduct that much more difficult.

Just stop pretending and vote for Obama. Stop speaking in what ifs and deal with reality.

When you jokers nominated the Mormon, you didn't leave me with a choice, did you?

I told you what I would do if you did it, and you did it anyway. So don't go whining to me.

So, that out of the way, let's answer the question. You didn't give Obama props for getting unemployment down from 10% to 8.1%. Futher down that Bush brought it from his height of 6.3% to 5.4% before he got it up to 7.8% before leaving.

It's telling that the dupe who started this thread doesn't know Romney is against civil unions....typical of Pub voters....ignorant and arrogant...amazing. Happens all the time...Sorry, they're unbelievable...

Forum List

Back