Romney harassed homosexual

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Last edited:
he says he doesnt evern remember doing it yet dosent deny he did.

how sad.

I would have been really unhappy with this behavior if he were my son

It seems some people think its fine for kids to bully.

No one in my family did this shit to people.

The rich boy thought he could tell people how to live.

“It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me,” said Buford, the school’s wrestling champion, who said he joined Romney in restraining Lauber. Buford subsequently apologized to Lauber, who was “terrified,” he said. “What a senseless, stupid, idiotic thing to do.”

“It was a hack job,” recalled Maxwell, a childhood friend of Romney who was in the dorm room when the incident occurred. “It was vicious.”

“He was just easy pickins,” said Friedemann, then the student prefect, or student authority leader of Stevens Hall, expressing remorse about his failure to stop it.

The incident transpired in a flash, and Friedemann said Romney then led his cheering schoolmates back to his bay-windowed room in Stevens Hall.

how many cons will step up and say they did the same type of stuff in high school.

I dont know a single person who acted like that

hahahahaha........school boy pranks and the economy is in the sh*tter............unemployment is at an all time high but yea Mitt did something he doesn't remember.

Obama smoked pot and did cocaine.........(both were and still are illegal)in college, but that's OK.

“It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me,” said Buford, the school’s wrestling champion, who said he joined Romney in restraining Lauber. Buford subsequently apologized to Lauber, who was “terrified,” he said. “What a senseless, stupid, idiotic thing to do.”

“It was a hack job,” recalled Maxwell, a childhood friend of Romney who was in the dorm room when the incident occurred. “It was vicious.”

“He was just easy pickins,” said Friedemann, then the student prefect, or student authority leader of Stevens Hall, expressing remorse about his failure to stop it.

The incident transpired in a flash, and Friedemann said Romney then led his cheering schoolmates back to his bay-windowed room in Stevens Hall.

How much did the democrats pay for this story?

The democrats are evil geniuses. First they get the blacks all riled up then they get women all riled up now they are getting the gays all riled up. Same play different day.

It's so predictable and boring accept for the idiots who promote it like rightwinger and truthmatters and rdean.

Forum List

Back