Zone1 Is it wrong to only want to live amongst those with the same social values as yourself?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
IMHO it’s not wrong to want to live among those that share the same cultural and social/economic values as yourself.

It also seems to me that however that works out ethnically is totally irrelevant.

I'd much rather live in a diverse neighborhood of similar socioeconomic class (as I do now) than live in a neighborhood populated by white trash meth/pillbillys or black ghetto goblins.

What I see that is wrong is the .gov trying to plop Section 8 housing in those same upwardly mobile neighborhoods.

You're not one of those palookas who LOVE to say things like "that's so divisive" are you OP?

They aren't going to put Section 8 housing on Martha's Vineyard. I also notice 0bama never offered his 7000 sf seaside mansion to any of the illegals dropped off on the island.

The LEAST tolerant of the poor are leftwing leaders who invariably live lives of ostentatious wealth.

I lived in a Neighborhood in Oakland years ago that was much like you describe. It was a middle-class neighborhood where no particular ethnicity prevailed.

Everybody got along just fine.

Forum List

Back