Wow US Women's Soccer team sucks.

Sweden has always been among the four best teams in the world and have won World Cup silver and gold in the European Championships.
Brazil, England, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Argentina and France are far better than Sweden and always have been. I know this and unlike you I am not a fag.

Last edited:
Brazil, England, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal and France are far better than Sweden and always have been. I know this and unlike you I am not a fag.
Very debatable. Brazil, England and Germany are better, but Sweden is a better team than the other ones.

You saying "far better" is ridiculous and claiming that it has "always" been that way is even worse. Italy did not have a professional women's league until very recently and their team has not won anything.

Very debatable. Brazil, England and Germany are better, but Sweden is a better team than the other ones.

You saying "far better" is ridiculous and claiming that it has "always" been that way is even worse. Italy did not have a professional women's league until very recently and their team has not won anything.
You didn't mention bulldyke teams. Few know and fewer care. Like I said, I am not a fag.

i

The biggest difference between now and 20-30 years ago is conditioning. US used to grind teams up.

Raping is off the bench because she is old. That was likely her last game. She has been a big time performer for years, but I disagree with sending her out there for PK’s. She was really struggling with touch when she was out there, and was spraying the hell out of the ball.

The worst PK was Smith. She is the primary scorer on the team and she shanked that bad

Worst part of this is, they looked really good today. Looked like they were back on track

The biggest difference between now and 20-30 years ago is conditioning. US used to grind teams up.

Raping is off the bench because she is old. That was likely her last game. She has been a big time performer for years, but I disagree with sending her out there for PK’s. She was really struggling with touch when she was out there, and was spraying the hell out of the ball.

The worst PK was Smith. She is the primary scorer on the team and she shanked that bad

Worst part of this is, they looked really good today. Looked like they were back on track
Can't believe someone finally made a normal post.

Hours of soccer action and nobody actually scores a goal. Makes for great television, eh?

Too bad Rapinoe has become the face of the team. Seriously. What a revolting person to showcase.
To those uninterested it is understandable why a scoreless game would seem boring, but in soccer it is the small details and sequences that make it great. Every movement, every touch and every pass.

Soccer is fun and you should learn to enjoy it. :)

F22IIcIbQAArUrm
It is in . Good call by the Reff.

Silly boy Meathead has looked up the mens rankings and then pretended to know the rankings for the women . Seems an objectionable ignoramus .The only point in his favour is his name -- his mum must have told him how dumb he is .

Silly boy Meathead has looked up the mens rankings and then pretended to know the rankings for the women . Seems an objectionable ignoramus .The only point in his favour is his name -- his mum must have told him how dumb he is .
Classic example of do not speak of thibgs you do not know about.

Forum List

Back