US women's soccer team steals money from the men's soccer team.

Yea…that is who they play……and they win

Meanwhile the men……tie
And the reason they get paid less is because fewer people watch the womens championship game than watch mens group games, or first round of the knock out round games.

Its not sexism it’s economics.

rightwinger

To your point:

• Global unique audience of 89m which is a 131% increase to the ICC Women’s World T20 2018
  • Global viewing hours increased from 55.9m to 113.5m – or a 103% increase – which saw 76% of global viewing from India
  • Live coverage hours increased by 62% to 1,529 in 2020
  • The final was the most watched match with 53m viewers
Good for the women and FIFA. Grow your sport and reap the dividends.

• Audit shows a record 3.572 billion people watched the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
    • Figure includes those who watched TV at home, out of home or on digital platforms
    • The final was seen live by a combined 1.12 billion viewers worldwide

It's really not even comparable. Looking at those numbers either the men are underpaid, or the women are being paid far too much. They are predicting 5 billion people will watch the WC this year. Is the prize money for the men 56 times that of the women? The Superbowl had more viewers than the entire women's WC tournament....
The stats you give are absolutely correct and obvious.. the point these women’s soccer players has been debunked.. yet, folks like rightwinger continue to pretend that there’s an injustice, and refuse to even address the economic facts.

The stats you give are absolutely correct and obvious.. the point these women’s soccer players has been debunked.. yet, folks like rightwinger continue to pretend that there’s an injustice, and refuse to even address the economic facts.
What’s funny is their ire is aimed at the wrong target. Why be mad at FIFA or US Soccer? Be pissed at the fans they are the ones not watching and thus not generating the revenue to justify the money the women say they deserve.

What’s funny is their ire is aimed at the wrong target. Why be mad at FIFA or US Soccer? Be pissed at the fans they are the ones not watching and thus not generating the revenue to justify the money the women say they deserve.
Feminists have failed US soccer. They don’t watch the sports, they just demonize men for not watching women’s sports as much as men’s.

Feminists have failed US soccer. They don’t watch the sports, they just demonize men for not watching women’s sports as much as men’s.
The reality is feminists don't watch women's sports for much the same reason men don't. It an inferior product to the men for the most part. It's not a sexist thing, women's gymnastics are far more popular than men's, same with ice skating.

So the US women's soccer team, you know the ones always crying they don't make more money because no one wants to pay big bucks to watch them play, is actually stealing from the men's team.

Evidently when the men's soccer team wins the world cup the women's team takes a very large portion of the money the men win and it gets given to them for doing absolutely nothing at all.

So they complain they dont get money, then they take money from other people? How is this fair or equal at all?

Up till now I couldn't have given a squirt of piss for women's soccer. Now I'm going to be more vocal against them. All they do is complain, then they sit and do absolutely nothing at all and take millions earned by the men. They pretty much are just stereotype shitty women sitting around taking a man's money for nothing.

Too stupid to understand what basic words like ‘steal’ mean?

The reality is feminists don't watch women's sports for much the same reason men don't. It an inferior product to the men for the most part. It's not a sexist thing, women's gymnastics are far more popular than men's, same with ice skating.
Women's UFC seem to be very popular though which is uplifting to see. I guess men are afraid to mock them because they know they would get Knocked into pieces.

As for figure skating, most men lack the class, aesthetic taste and confidence in their sexuality to enjoy it. :D

Womens gymnastics and figure skating are more entertaining because they rely more on grace and flexibility than sheer power. I can’t see men doing a balance beam routine.

I also like womens Tennis more than men (Except for the grunting) The woman’s game is more tactical while the mens is more power.

For some reason, I also like women's Beach Volleyball more than Mens

These GOP-fanboys are so obsessed with politics and "oWnInG tHe LeFt" that they cannot even appreciate the athletic achievements of women because somehow that is "leftist propaganda".

Yikes. You all behave like the 2013-style Tumblr-RadFems you are mocking and it is actually very funny to see.

You also act like you do not have any female family members... I mean, what if your own daughter wanted to become a professional athlete and managed to do it? Would you not encourage her? Would you mock and belittle her?

Womens gymnastics and figure skating are more entertaining because they rely more on grace and flexibility than sheer power. I can’t see men doing a balance beam routine.

I also like womens Tennis more than men (Except for the grunting) The woman’s game is more tactical while the mens is more power.

For some reason, I also like women's Beach Volleyball more than Mens
The primary viewers of sports are men. Most men have played baseball , football and or basketball at some level at some point i their life. That includes everything from pick up to some level of organized. That’s why those sports are popular. They can relate to them. They want to see the highest level athletes play those sports.

Most men haven’t played tennis figure skating or gymnastics. But they have played check out the hot chick in the leotard or short skirt. Hence the popularity of women’s tennis, figure skating and gymnastics

The primary viewers of sports are men. Most men have played baseball , football and or basketball at some level at some point i their life. That includes everything from pick up to some level of organized. That’s why those sports are popular. They can relate to them. They want to see the highest level athletes play those sports.

Most men haven’t played tennis figure skating or gymnastics. But they have played check out the hot chick in the leotard or short skirt. Hence the popularity of women’s tennis, figure skating and gymnastics
While there are some rabid female sports fans, there are not enough to sustain female sports.

Other than a few isolated sports, most men consider the quality of play in female sports inferior

Don't blame the women. If they can get the money then fine.

Blame the pussy bois that were stupid and weak enough to give them the money.

After all Soccer is a pussy game for homos. The women Dykes probably threaten to beat up the pussy bois if they didn't get the money.

And this is why soccer is not as popular in America as everywhere else (although it is changing now) -- Most Americans cannot relate to it.

For the longest period, soccer was largely seen as a "girl's sport" and I guess this is why US Women are so great at it.

Don't blame the women. If they can get the money then fine.

Blame the pussy bois that were stupid and weak enough to give them the money.

After all Soccer is a pussy game for homos. The women Dykes probably threaten to beat up the pussy bois if they didn't get the money.
Yeah, real straight men play football where you bend over infront of your team mates, grab the asses of the opponents and lay on top of each other in a pile of male bodies, male sweat and testosterone. :)

Yeah, real straight men play football where you bend over infront of your team mates, grab the asses of the opponents and lay on top of each other in a pile of male bodies, male sweat and testosterone. :)

Women have been hustling men for money since the dawn of time. However, it take a real sissy boi, like these Soccer players are, to give them the money and not get any pussy out of the deal.

Of course these men Soccer players would probably have cock rather than pussy.

Women have been hustling men for money since the dawn of time. However, it take a real sissy boi, like these Soccer players are, to give them the money and not get any pussy out of the deal.

Of course these men Soccer players would probably have cock rather than pussy.
Yeah. You are most certainly still in the closet.

Forum List

Back