US women's soccer team steals money from the men's soccer team.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So the US women's soccer team, you know the ones always crying they don't make more money because no one wants to pay big bucks to watch them play, is actually stealing from the men's team.

Evidently when the men's soccer team wins the world cup the women's team takes a very large portion of the money the men win and it gets given to them for doing absolutely nothing at all.

So they complain they dont get money, then they take money from other people? How is this fair or equal at all?

Up till now I couldn't have given a squirt of piss for women's soccer. Now I'm going to be more vocal against them. All they do is complain, then they sit and do absolutely nothing at all and take millions earned by the men. They pretty much are just stereotype shitty women sitting around taking a man's money for nothing.

So the US women's soccer team, you know the ones always crying they don't make more money because no one wants to pay big bucks to watch them play, is actually stealing from the men's team.

Evidently when the men's soccer team wins the world cup the women's team takes a very large portion of the money the men win and it gets given to them for doing absolutely nothing at all.

So they complain they dont get money, then they take money from other people? How is this fair or equal at all?

Up till now I couldn't have given a squirt of piss for women's soccer. Now I'm going to be more vocal against them. All they do is complain, then they sit and do absolutely nothing at all and take millions earned by the men. They pretty much are just stereotype shitty women sitting around taking a man's money for nothing.

"Stealing"? That's a bit harsh.

As per the article:
Under the equal-pay agreement signed this year, the teams will split the prize money for the World Cup.

This means, when the women win, the men get to share too. That's hardly stealing.

Especially, if you count the fact that the women have won 2 world cups so far whereas the men haven't won one yet. So, the next time, women win the men get a cut too.

Not even remotely true.

The GOP is sounding more like the taliban every day

Don Lemon is right – US men’s soccer players should earn more than female players: commentary​

Despite what Lemon's CNN co-hosts believe, he was right about the US soccer team​

Demoted CNN host Don Lemon duked it out with female co-hosts Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins on Thursday over the revenues share for the U.S. men’s and women’s soccer teams. In an upset, Lemon was the most sensible voice on set.

Per the new equal pay agreement, the men and women now split all World Cup earnings. As a result, the women’s team will earn more money from its male equivalent reaching the knockout stages of the 2022 FIFA World Cup than it did from winning its own tournaments in 2015 and 2019.

It pays better to root for the men’s team than to win the women’s cup these days.

How many World Cups and Olympics have the men won?

How many World Cups and Olympics have the men won?

The women's team, like in all sports, are the minor league compared to the superior ability of the men.

When the men's team is crowned, they are indeed the best in the world.
When the women's team is crowned, they are not even in the conversation of being the best team in the world.

US Mens Team wins the World Cup?

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back