RIP Exotic Adrian Street

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Welsh LGBTQ+ phenom was one of the first gay performers in any sport.

Mr. Street was a pansy, sure. But he was still a tough son of a b.

The Welsh LGBTQ+ phenom was one of the first gay performers in any sport.

Mr. Street was a pansy, sure. But he was still a tough son of a b.

he wasnt gay.....geezus i cant believe you buy all their acts....

The feminine thing was just a gimmick he was one tough fellow. He was married to ''Miss Linda'' his manager they had children and grandchildren. I have seen him perform live he knew his stuff when it came to grappling and had grappling school for a while. His gimmick always entertained the crowd.

images

Terry Funk is was one of the best in the ring and doing promo. I have seen him in live performances many times and he would get the crowd worked up by '' making it real''. RIP Terry Funk

Last edited:
Street was really one of the first to use that kind of persona with success. A legitimate tough man behind the gimmick. I remember Jim Cornette telling the tale of Street and Miss Linda wrestling Jerry Lawler and a referee in Memphis. One spot laid out was Lawler taking Linda over his knee and spanking her. He told Street he would “spank her fanny”. Being English, the word fanny meant something entirely different to Street than it did to Lawler.
Leading to some quick explaining before Adrian lost his temper. For those not familiar with the English meaning...

Terry Funk is was one of the best in the ring and doing promo. I have seen him in live performances many times and he would get the crowd worked up by '' making it real''. RIP Terry Funk

Mr. Funk got into a heap of trouble when he tried to asphyxiate Ric Flair with a plastic bag on TV in 1989. The initial response was that he was suspended for Life plus 20 years from WCW. Fortunately, Mr. Funk had the suspension lifted when they reviewed the rulebook and found that there was no explicit prohibition against plastic bags in wrestling

It has been reported that Bray Wyatt has also just passed away. A piece back he did endured getting burned to a crisp in the middle of the ring in his fight with Randy Orton. https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/bray-wyatt-has-passed-away
Yes, The news just popped up on my computer. He was a top-class performer. His gimmick and in ring skills were on the level of a classic. I pray for his family and friends to find peace and understanding at this time.

Mr. Funk got into a heap of trouble when he tried to asphyxiate Ric Flair with a plastic bag on TV in 1989. The initial response was that he was suspended for Life plus 20 years from WCW. Fortunately, Mr. Funk had the suspension lifted when they reviewed the rulebook and found that there was no explicit prohibition against plastic bags in wrestling
I give Terry Funk credit for being able to adapt with the times. From a great wrestler as NWA World Champion to the Hardcore Legend, Funk kept himself relevant for decades. Always entertaining and deservedly loved by the fans.

Forum List

Back