Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

Oh shut up, these degenerates hate America and they shouldn't be representing us. Plain and simple. You will be the first to cry racist to the people that kneel for the black anthem.
Guess what?

Tough shit.

Sorry about your feelz

Oh shut up, these degenerates hate America and they shouldn't be representing us. Plain and simple. You will be the first to cry racist to the people that kneel for the black anthem.
Why would that be considered racist?

She only plays soccer for our country, while you post shit on a message board and claim that is patriotic.

Enjoy your less than over achieving life.

LOL, yeah, calling her country racist and disrespecting it to other countries and asking them to join in that disrespect is "patriotic." Sure it is, Cowboy.

This word you keep using, patriotic. I do not think it means what you think it means, LOL

I could careless never got into the Olympics. But the degenerates that the liberal school system,America, taught them to hate america. Liberalism destroys everything it touches.
Try, in you own words to explain what you think Liberalism is.

Go Australia! Note the Australian team will not be denouncing their own country like the so called American team ...

LOL, yeah, calling her country racist and disrespecting it to other countries and asking them to join in that disrespect is "patriotic." Sure it is, Cowboy.

This word you keep using, patriotic. I do not think it means what you think it means, LOL
Our country has a deep problem with racism and your apparent denial of that is hilarious.

You treat the flag as a false god son. You better git to church.

Patriotism? It sure as hell ain't buying the biggest flag in the neighborhood to show off or using it to beat police officers.

The Neo-GOP hate the American ideals embodied in our Flag, and our Country. They'd like to punish those athletes for daring to kneel in protest over police conduct in America. How dare they show the world that the USA is not a Norman Rockwell painting perfect place. Those fine authoritarian Governments that old Trumpybear was so fond of would never tolerate distention like that!

Go Australia! Note the Australian team will not be denouncing their own country like the so called American team ...
Why do you hate America?

And FYI They have gay people in Australia too. They also have people there concerned about climate change and social justice too. Maybe you should root for Belarus.

Our country has a deep problem with racism

There's the hate I was talking about ... again. It's a load of bull shit. The only racism problem we have is you, Archie Bunker. You believe blacks aren't smart enough to think differently than you.

And with the long racist history of the Democrat party, including slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation, you still are racists. Any black who tries to think differently than you quickly learns you still deeply believe in slavery

Why do you hate America?

And FYI They have gay people in Australia too. They also have people there concerned about climate change and social justice too. Maybe you should root for Belarus.
Kaz doesn't hate America, Kaz hates strong women with their own opinions. Oh, and Kaz lies...a lot. The women's soccer team never denounced America. They kneeled for racial justice, that's it. Witches must burn now!

It's an ideology that thinks that no one can be offended or discrimated against. Unless someone disagrees with you. Then they need to removed from society.
Not even close.

People can be offended at anytime, but discrimination is legal wrong in workplaces and opportunity.

Don't you have a Twitter complaint about that with a jackass former president.

Celebrating the loss of a team that represents your country is not America First.
Why do you hate America?

If the team despises their home country then they are NOT representing their country.

Dumbass.

Why are you so stupid?

It turns out the court found women were making more than the men when all was weighed in.

But thanks for jumping in with your fact free ignorance. You make this easy.
Can you post a link to that because I haven't read that yet.

I have red feet public domain reports on compensation and men get far more grants for training the other things than women do on a per sport basis.
The men's soccer team gets far more money for training then the women's soccer team. the men's soccer team also gets far more money from endorsements than the women's soccer team.

In order for men to make a less money you have to compare a major sport to a lesser known sport

Forum List

Back