Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
It's sick that this is actually a political thread. I'm a long time supporter and new time hater of the United States women's soccer team. They have no idea what the world is like or how lucky they are. I hope they lose the bronze medal game too.

I'd rather lose every game 50-0 with a team of athletes who love their country

It's sick that this is actually a political thread. I'm a long time supporter and new time hater of the United States women's soccer team. They have no idea what the world is like or how lucky they are. I hope they lose the bronze medal game too.

I'm so proud of our country that these losers lost. Now let's root they don't get a Bronze

Whoop-dee-doo it's just a game...

It’s doubly pleasant that it occurred only a couple hours after the USMNT best rival Mexico in extra time to win the CONCACAF Gold Cup Final in Las Vegas.

This marks the second time in two months that the USMNT has beaten their rival in a major tournament final.

That makes the 2021 Trophy count -
USMNT: 2 - 0. : USWNT

Whoop-dee-doo it's just a game...
Which the athletes turned into a political statement. If they turn their backs on the US, they should not be surprised when the US turns her back on them. They should expect no hero's welcome, no lucrative endorsements, no speaking engagements, nothing but an opportunity to try out for next year's team.

Gold medal or not, you can't take away these stunning good looks.
54b5d160-33f4-11ea-9fff-e926f246aa3d.jpg

So much for America First.

Surely you won't watch the game for the bonze because you'll be out and about stealing candy from babies.

That makes no sense broken English boy. Find another thread to troll
So much for America First.

Rooting for people who disrespect their country ON PURPOSE is "America First."

Go fuck yourself, stupid bitch

Forum List

Back