Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

That's fine, then they need to put down some roots, and start acting like civilized neighbors. If your next door neighbor was lobbing molotov cocktails into your yard every night and then announced that they wanted part of your property, how would you react?

Have you ever been to Israel? Serious question. Put your bullshit aside and answer honestly please.

Use your fucking brain, read, familiriaze yourself with the history of the region and then repost.

Pay special attention to the events from 1925 'til 1947.

I promise you I know far more about history than you will ever know.

I reitarate, which I asked politely and you rudely refused to address: Have you ever been to Israel?

I re-state my statement , in which I forcefully demanded that you quit and desist being a dumb ass .

Have you ever read the Palestinian Mandate?

What is the OP, an example of mindless Zionist worship? Have you forgotten that it is *YOUR* tax payers dollars that fund those idiots in violation of the Constitution? We are not supposed to defend a country based on their religion.

What a patriotic thread!
An American poster is happy a foreign leader is slamming an American President! Enjoy?
I'm no fan of Obama but cheering on a foreign leader because he's slamming Obama is pathetic and is certainly un-American!
Fuck off loser!

It is kind of hard to call a set of borders "indefensible" when you moved out from them to conquer territory twice as large as what you had before. In 1956 and in 1967 those borders proved eminently defensible.
That said, science has moved on, and there is no way they could go back to them.

The issue here is the elephant in the room that no one talks of, and that is right of return. Israel can't allow right of return, and the Palestinians won't consider anything but. As long as one side or both are living in fantisyland, we can't have peace. Peace has to be grounded in reality. So Netanayhu is right. We must recognize the truth or we get no where.

What is the OP, an example of mindless Zionist worship? Have you forgotten that it is *YOUR* tax payers dollars that fund those idiots in violation of the Constitution? We are not supposed to defend a country based on their religion.

And we are not supposed to veiw any American as different from another American...and most certainly not supposed to pass laws that are for the benefit of only one group of Americans....but we do anyway.

Everything Obama does is a calculated move. Why make a speech suggesting that Israel go back to 1967 borders the day before the Israli president visits the White House? Is Obama dumb enough or arrogant enough to think that his words can sway the opinion of American and Israli citizens? Not much is said about it in the liberal media but it seems that the president deliberately snubbed Netanyhu the last time he visited. Does the former community activist think the president of Israel will grovel for acceptance? There is something fundamentally missing in Obama's character and it is becoming more obvious every day that he is an empty suit dragging this Country on the path to ruin.

Right on he is calculating, and I don't mean that in a good way. Obama wasn't fooling them back then even with the smallest of things (see article below) and he's not fooling them now. Way to go Netanyahu!

Obamashoes.jpg

(Consider that Obama has background learning Islam and what is offensive in the Arab world, yet he does this anyhow)

Some Israelis Insulted By Obama Picture
Some Israelis Insulted By Obama Picture - World Watch - CBS News

Israel was attacked by the Arab world and got their hat handed to them. Why should they give anything back. Note that note one other country in the ME has done a thing for the Palestinians. Most of them live in Saudi Arabia or Jordon, neither country wants them, wonder why?

Exactly, If mexico and Canda teamed up and attacked the US, and we fended them off and captured territory in the process. I seriously doubt we would even consider giving the very land they attacked us from back. EVER!
Yeah....after all....we've got.....

Fort Lyon, C.T.
Dec. 18, 1864

Dear Mother:

We have had considerable trouble with Indians this fall. The day you wrote, I was present at a Massacre of three hundred Indians mostly women and children. It was a horrable scene.....

And we are not supposed to veiw any American as different from another American...and most certainly not supposed to pass laws that are for the benefit of only one group of Americans....but we do anyway.

Israel has nothing to do with America, if those monkeys are truly God's people as they falsely claim, let God save them and not US taxpayer dollars.

Shut your face imbecile, its about time our country stopped bowing down to the influence of AIPAC and Israel, we should serve no master but God. Remove your nose from the rectum of the Zionists.

We have an economic and idealogical interest in Israel. Israel is the only place in the middle east that isnt filled with uneducated, noncontributing toward human development and technology, worshipers of a murdering pedofile. With no natural resources Israel has managed to exceed all surrounding countries in non oil exports, education, and military skill. While every other muslim regiem starves its own people to revolution only to be replaced by more pedofile worshipping murderers who end up starving their own people, Israel is the symbol of freedom and democracy that no other middle eastern country seems to be able to acheive. In less than 30 years Israel became more advanced than its neighbors in their multiples of thousand year existance. Now with insight of Ayn Rand on Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU]YouTube - ‪Ayn Rand on Israel and the Middle East‬‏[/ame]

Shut your face imbecile, its about time our country stopped bowing down to the influence of AIPAC and Israel, we should serve no master but God. Remove your nose from the rectum of the Zionists.

We have an economic and idealogical interest in Israel. Israel is the only place in the middle east that isnt filled with uneducated, noncontributing toward human development and technology, worshipers of a murdering pedofile. With no natural resources Israel has managed to exceed all surrounding countries in non oil exports, education, and military skill. While every other muslim regiem starves its own people to revolution only to be replaced by more pedofile worshipping murderers who end up starving their own people, Israel is the symbol of freedom and democracy that no other middle eastern country seems to be able to acheive. In less than 30 years Israel became more advanced than its neighbors in their multiples of thousand year existance. Now with insight of Ayn Rand on Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU]YouTube - ‪Ayn Rand on Israel and the Middle East‬‏[/ame]

More mindless Zionist worship, get off your knees idiot and jump off the porch, ask yourself why Israel has become so advanced, the answer, US taxpayer dollars along with money and protection from the UK and France.

Did he say anything about asking the US to stop sending money and military support to Israel?

We also give $200 million a year to Hamas, oh, I mean to the Palestinians.

no, no

we give it to a terror oganisation known to have backing from Iran, known has Hamas.

What do you call supporting a terror group bent on killing an ally?

Did he say anything about asking the US to stop sending money and military support to Israel?

Slam this country and the president as the his well should run dry. Israel has been calling the shots in Washington for too long and too many American lives have been lost because of it.

We also give $200 million a year to Hamas, oh, I mean to the Palestinians.

no, no

we give it to a terror oganisation known to have backing from Iran, known has Hamas.

What do you call supporting a terror group bent on killing an ally?

I've seen no proof of that, but if we cut the cord on the Zionists our problem ends and the jihadis will take their trouble away from our doorstep.

Maybe BN doesn't want any more US aid. Yeah, they don't need us.

HUH?

Bebe knows that there are numerous powerful American Likudnicks and Israel Firsters in the US so he can dispense with Obama's position.

1- The mothers sunk the USS Liberty, with impunity

2- they refused to share 09/11 intelligence and celebrated when the WTC came down

2- they manipulated our foreign policy into invading Iraq

So "their" aid will be delivered timely no matter what.

I will agree that if America were to stop dictating to Israel on what terms peace has to be achieved, and is allowed, unrestrained, to defend itself from the savage terrorist attacks by Arabs claiming some fictitious 'Palestinian' state - that Israel would actually be doing much better than they are now.

The only terms under which America should end its' participation in the Middle East peace process is if America agrees not to try and control and limit what actions Israel can take.

Your statements and others echoing your sentiment are the same tired, white-nationalist, anti-Semitic arguments and rhetoric spewed on places like 'Stormfront.org', perhaps you'd feel more comfortable there.

Forum List

Back