Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

The ill-informed people on this thread ranting about the amount of foreign aid given to Israel are transparently anti-Semitic. This is because of the fact that the amount of foreign aid to Arab Middle Eastern states, all of whom refuse to grant Israel any semblance of legitimacy, outweighs the amount given to Israel.

The same simplistic argument can be made about the aid given to Arabs, but no one is in here saying that the Arabs have some conspiracy control over American government. That Arabs are given this aid because of their unseen influence over our elected officials. This is because the people on this thread that are making this argument are doing so based on anti-Semitic philosophy and world views.

Monkey, explain what is so anti-Semitic about not giving foreign aid to Zionists? My position has always been that our country should not give foreign aid to anyone who does nothing for us, how many troops will Israel deploy for us?

First of all I'm black, second of all nothing I said was anti-Semitic, get the hell out of here with that mess, I have limited my criticism to Zionists and Zionists only since it is they who control Israel, my criticism is not of Jews, get that same tired "thats anti-Semitic" argument the hell out of my face, let Israel defend itself, not my taxpayer dollars thats all I'm saying, donate your own cash if you want to support them. They have been dictating our foreign policy we should be doing that and when we do all of the sudden we're wrong?

Demand they show evidence that Israel's present residents - white Europeans - are somehow related to the ancient semitic 12 tribes of Israel.

Arabs are Semites yet no one called anti Arab sentiment "anti-Semitism."

Yeah, but Arabs are dogs .....they don't control US domestic politics.

I can't comprehend what more you people (or Netanyahu himself) could have wanted from Obama's speech. What, exactly, did you people want him to say about the conflict? I'm just stunned because from the speech it is entirely clear that Obama is as staunch a "supporter of Israel" as any other American president for the past 50 years. .

The "debate" is contrived.

To enhance Obama's image that he is an individual thinker.

The War Party and the zionist octopus have owned every American President since Truman.

No, I'm not stupid, you are, unlike you I don't kiss the buttholes of Zionists.

I absolutely agree with PART of your statement. We ought to butt out of Israel's business. If we did the Muslim world would be gone within 6 months and we could all lead more peaceful lives.

Not even Hitler wanted 1.7 billion people dead.

Well done Brain, I thought our batch of bureacrats was monstrous but there's a lot of citizens who I'm confident would find a way to do even worse than them.

I absolutely advocate the entire destruction of every Muslim who will never be done fighting until Israel is destroyed.

I seriously doubt that 1.7B Muslims see this as their goal.

First of all I'm black, second of all nothing I said was anti-Semitic, get the hell out of here with that mess, I have limited my criticism to Zionists and Zionists only since it is they who control Israel, my criticism is not of Jews, get that same tired "thats anti-Semitic" argument the hell out of my face, let Israel defend itself, not my taxpayer dollars thats all I'm saying, donate your own cash if you want to support them. They have been dictating our foreign policy we should be doing that and when we do all of the sudden we're wrong?

You being black doesn't negate the fact that your talk of Jews 'dictating our foreign policy' echoes the same as many anti-Semitic organizations - black and white.

Your statements show a complete lack of knowledge about whom is getting how much American aid. Arab, Islamic-controlled Middle Eastern countries receive MORE MONEY than Israel. You show your hatred of Jews in this, never trying to say that Arabs are gaining this aid through some conspiracy type control over American foreign policy, no that is something you believe the 'Zionists' are doing.

If we stop providing aid to Israel, we must do the same to Arab countries whose stated they will to end the Jewish state.

The ill-informed people on this thread ranting about the amount of foreign aid given to Israel are transparently anti-Semitic. This is because of the fact that the amount of foreign aid to Arab Middle Eastern states, all of whom refuse to grant Israel any semblance of legitimacy, outweighs the amount given to Israel.

The same simplistic argument can be made about the aid given to Arabs, but no one is in here saying that the Arabs have some conspiracy control over American government. That Arabs are given this aid because of their unseen influence over our elected officials. This is because the people on this thread that are making this argument are doing so based on anti-Semitic philosophy and world views.

Monkey, explain what is so anti-Semitic about not giving foreign aid to Zionists? My position has always been that our country should not give foreign aid to anyone who does nothing for us, how many troops will Israel deploy for us?

So no aid to Arabs? No aid to Africans? You agree?

What is the OP, an example of mindless Zionist worship? Have you forgotten that it is *YOUR* tax payers dollars that fund those idiots in violation of the Constitution? We are not supposed to defend a country based on their religion.

We also give $200 million a year to Hamas, oh, I mean to the Palestinians.

no, no

we give it to a terror oganisation known to have backing from Iran, known has Hamas.

What do you call supporting a terror group bent on killing an ally?

I've seen no proof of that, but if we cut the cord on the Zionists our problem ends and the jihadis will take their trouble away from our doorstep.

International aid to Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

End Foreign Aid To Palestine...And Israel. ~ New World Radical

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/68794.pdf

I grabbed the first 3.

We need to end all foriegn aid, except for emergencies.

No aid to no one that is of no interest to the country and definitely no aid to support a country based solely on their official religion.

The U.S. should stop all aid and diplomatic relations with both Isreal and the Palestinians.

Neither are our allies or our friends. Let them slaughter each other.

I absolutely agree with PART of your statement. We ought to butt out of Israel's business. If we did the Muslim world would be gone within 6 months and we could all lead more peaceful lives.

Well done Brain, I thought our batch of bureacrats was monstrous but there's a lot of citizens who I'm confident would find a way to do even worse than them.

I absolutely advocate the entire destruction of every Muslim who will never be done fighting until Israel is destroyed.

So you think the US keeps Israel from nuking every muslim, and you support Israel?

Interesting, crazy, but interesting.

If we stopped giving Israel my money the only thing that would change is Israel would get their sovereignty as a nation back, they wouldn't go nuke-crazy, and they wouldn't be in trouble as they still have US weapons and money stockpiled.

I will agree that if America were to stop dictating to Israel on what terms peace has to be achieved, and is allowed, unrestrained, to defend itself from the savage terrorist attacks by Arabs claiming some fictitious 'Palestinian' state - that Israel would actually be doing much better than they are now.

The only terms under which America should end its' participation in the Middle East peace process is if America agrees not to try and control and limit what actions Israel can take.

Your statements and others echoing your sentiment are the same tired, white-nationalist, anti-Semitic arguments and rhetoric spewed on places like 'Stormfront.org', perhaps you'd feel more comfortable there.

Demand they show evidence that Israel's present residents - white Europeans - are somehow related to the ancient semitic 12 tribes of Israel.

Exactly!!!!!

"In 1917, the British government issued the Balfour Declaration, which stated that the government viewed favourably "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people" but "that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine". The Declaration was issued as a result of the belief of key members of the government, including Prime Minister Lloyd George, that Jewish support was essential to winning the war; however, the declaration caused great disquiet in the Arab world. After the war, the area came under British rule as the British Mandate of Palestine. The area mandated to the British included what is today Israel, Jordan, the West Bank and Gaza.

It was at this point in time that Jewish immigration to Palestine increased. By 1931, 17 percent of the population of Palestine were Jews, an increase of six percent since 1922. Jewish immigration increased soon after the Nazis came to power in Germany, causing the Jewish population in Palestine to double. Palestinian Arabs saw this rapid influx of Jewish immigrants as a threat to their homeland and their identity as a people. (Gee. Sounds like the White Wingers afraid o' losin' their majority, in the U.S., presently!)

Moreover, Jewish policies of purchasing land and prohibiting the employment of Arabs in Jewish-owned industries and farms greatly angered the Palestinian Arab communities. Demonstrations were held as early as 1920, protesting what the Arabs felt were unfair preferences for the Jewish immigrants set forth by the British mandate that governed Palestine at the time."

You being black doesn't negate the fact that your talk of Jews 'dictating our foreign policy' echoes the same as many anti-Semitic organizations - black and white.

Your statements show a complete lack of knowledge about whom is getting how much American aid. Arab, Islamic-controlled Middle Eastern countries receive MORE MONEY than Israel. You show your hatred of Jews in this, never trying to say that Arabs are gaining this aid through some conspiracy type control over American foreign policy, no that is something you believe the 'Zionists' are doing.

If we stop providing aid to Israel, we must do the same to Arab countries whose stated they will to end the Jewish state.

I said Jews, not Zionists you retard, not all Jews or even most Jews are Zionists, so much for your pathetic strawman argument attempt

So you think the US keeps Israel from nuking every muslim, and you support Israel?

If we stopped giving Israel my money the only thing that would change is Israel would get their sovereignty as a nation back, they wouldn't go nuke-crazy, and they wouldn't be in trouble as they still have US weapons and money stockpiled.

So should we end all aid to Arabs and Islamic nations? Yes or no?

Yes, and every christian, white, jewish, hindu, black, brown, pale, atheist nation in the entire world that isn't the United States.

If my money is going to be wasted somewhere, it should at least be wasted here.

The U.S. should stop all aid and diplomatic relations with both Isreal and the Palestinians.

Neither are our allies or our friends. Let them slaughter each other.

Throw the UN in there...the building in NYC could probably be sold for half a Billion.

If Obama is so Fucking worried about Borders and Securing them he really should start with Our USA southern border.

I hope that it Now Very Clear to All that this man sitting in Our WH with his feet on Our historic desk of the oval office is most certainly a liar and fraud.

FUCK Obama ~ and his commie marxist friends too.

Yes, and every christian, white, jewish, hindu, black, brown, pale, atheist nation in the entire world that isn't the United States.

If my money is going to be wasted somewhere, it should at least be wasted here.

Ignoring the fact we can not isolate ourselves at least you are consistent.

No aid to no one that is of no interest to the country and definitely no aid to support a country based solely on their official religion.

Again, why this point is so difficult for some on this thread is beyond me,ISLAMIC CONTROLLED COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST RECEIVE MORE AMERICAN AID THAN ISRAEL. Every damned Arab country is based on their official religion, PALESTINE WOULD BE BASED SOLELY ON THEIR OFFICIAL RELIGION.

These idiots in here ranting on about Israeli - Israel being smaller than the size of Rhode Island - actions taken to secure the safety of her people, just ignore the sickening human rights abuses committed by these Islamic countries. Israel is the only country in the Middle East that shares any of America's values. Jews in ANY COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST is prevented for attaining citizenship, or worshiping openly.

If Obama is so Fucking worried about Borders and Securing them he really should start with Our USA southern border.

I hope that it Now Very Clear to All that this man sitting in Our WH with his feet on Our historic desk of the oval office is most certainly a liar and fraud.

FUCK Obama ~ and his commie marxist friends too.

Shut your disgusting trap and get a life.

Forum List

Back