Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

For some reason this President has chosen to ignore Fatah recently linking back up with Hamas. That's a pretty serious development. Hamas calls for the destruction of Israel and obviously doesn't recognize them. Fatah linking up with them is a very big problem. He should have commented on that instead. No American Tax Dollars should continue going to Fatah and obviously Israel cannot negotiate with people who are calling for them to be annihilated. I don't know where the President is coming from on this one. I think his speech writer must be a diehard Anti-Semite Leftist. Israelis and Israel supporters do have every right to be very angry with this President.

It is kind of hard to call a set of borders "indefensible" when you moved out from them to conquer territory twice as large as what you had before. In 1956 and in 1967 those borders proved eminently defensible.
That said, science has moved on, and there is no way they could go back to them.

The issue here is the elephant in the room that no one talks of, and that is right of return. Israel can't allow right of return, and the Palestinians won't consider anything but. As long as one side or both are living in fantisyland, we can't have peace. Peace has to be grounded in reality. So Netanayhu is right. We must recognize the truth or we get no where.

This statement is a complete misunderstanding of how the 6 day war was fought and how it could not be repeated under todays circumstances. Your argument rejects any reasonable knowledge of the terrain, technology, strategy, or intel required to pull off such an acheivement or how it could not be repeated again. It also neglects the lack of coordination in the muslim invaders, and the manner of whuch the land gains in the 6 day war guarenteed victory in the Yom Kippour War.

What is the OP, an example of mindless Zionist worship? Have you forgotten that it is *YOUR* tax payers dollars that fund those idiots in violation of the Constitution? We are not supposed to defend a country based on their religion.

And we are not supposed to veiw any American as different from another American...and most certainly not supposed to pass laws that are for the benefit of only one group of Americans....but we do anyway.

Israel has nothing to do with America, if those monkeys are truly God's people as they falsely claim, let God save them and not US taxpayer dollars.
Your just as stupid as the rightwingloons.

The attempts of the left following this joint appearance between Obama and Netanyahu to spin this as a positive for Obama is laughable.

The strained relationship between this administration and Israel is due to one thing: this president's contempt for perceived American abuses and imperialistic actions in the Middle East.
Yeah.....perceived.....also-known-as.....

"The commander of the U.S. Mediterranean Fleet told a British newspaper in late 1947, "American forces will be allocated wherever there are American interests, in closest cooperation with the British." U.S. assumption of Britain’s role in the Middle East meant facing the challenge posed by nations with plans for their oil that did not always coincide with decisions made in American corporate boardrooms. In the case of Iran, the U.S. responded in a way contrary to American ideals.

Iran had been ruled since 1925 by a military dictator who crowned himself Shah with the blessing of the British government. A joint British-Soviet invasion ousted the Shah in 1941 when he appeared sympathetic to the Nazis and installed his 22-year-old son instead.

In January 1952, democratic elections produced a majority for a grassroots political party, the National Front. The Shah had little choice but to appoint Dr. Mohammad Mossadeq, a National Front leader, as prime minister.

A reformer with years of public service, Mossadeq was European-educated and pro-American. (He led a post-war fight to deny the Soviet Union oil concessions in northern Iran.) Mossadeq considered foreign control of his country’s oil riches as a barrier to democracy and independence. His government nationalized the Anglo-Iranian Oil Co., to the joy of the Iranian people and horror of corporate executives and policy-makers in Britain and the U.S.

Britain took its grievance to the UN, but got no satisfaction. So Britain imposed an embargo on Iranian oil and other economic sanctions. After two years of economic hardship, Mossadeq considered selling oil to the Soviet Union. This, and his government’s cooperation with the left-wing Tudeh ("Masses") Party, gave the new Eisenhower Administration an excuse for action. The Central Intelligence Agency received authorization to jointly organize a coup with British secret service to destroy the democracy movement and restore the power of the Shah.

CIA operatives disguised as Mossadeq supporters harassed and threatened religious leaders. General Norman Schwarzkopf (father of the Gulf War general) smuggled more than $1 million into Iran. The CIA staged riots and bribed top military and police officials. In August 1953 the Shah returned to power, backed by the military, the U.S. and Britain. The following month the U.S. granted the Iranian government $45 million.

The brief period of democracy and independence ended. Formerly a kind of British colony, Iran was now firmly in the U.S. sphere of influence.

In 1954, a consortium of oil companies, including British Petroleum, Exxon, Mobil, Texaco, Chevron, Gulf, Royal Dutch/Shell and CFO, negotiated an agreement with the Iranian government for oil production. Amoco signed an agreement with the Shah in 1958."

"On Tuesday, the day of the anniversary, there were no official government ceremonies to honor Mossadegh's legacy. Deemed too secular for the Islamic Republic, he is seldom mentioned by the conservative clergy. When they do mention him, they stress the role of clerics at the time and show contempt for Mossadegh.

Abolfathi Takrousta, who worked as Mossadegh's cook, says, "Under both regimes, now and before, they like to hide his name. But the good things he did are clear to Iranians, so I don't know why they would do this. When Mossadegh died, people felt their father had died."

Last edited:
What is the OP, an example of mindless Zionist worship? Have you forgotten that it is *YOUR* tax payers dollars that fund those idiots in violation of the Constitution? We are not supposed to defend a country based on their religion.

I will agree that if America were to stop dictating to Israel on what terms peace has to be achieved, and is allowed, unrestrained, to defend itself from the savage terrorist attacks by Arabs claiming some fictitious 'Palestinian' state - that Israel would actually be doing much better than they are now.

The only terms under which America should end its' participation in the Middle East peace process is if America agrees not to try and control and limit what actions Israel can take.

Your statements and others echoing your sentiment are the same tired, white-nationalist, anti-Semitic arguments and rhetoric spewed on places like 'Stormfront.org', perhaps you'd feel more comfortable there.

First of all I'm black, second of all nothing I said was anti-Semitic, get the hell out of here with that mess, I have limited my criticism to Zionists and Zionists only since it is they who control Israel, my criticism is not of Jews, get that same tired "thats anti-Semitic" argument the hell out of my face, let Israel defend itself, not my taxpayer dollars thats all I'm saying, donate your own cash if you want to support them. They have been dictating our foreign policy we should be doing that and when we do all of the sudden we're wrong?

We also give $200 million a year to Hamas, oh, I mean to the Palestinians.

no, no

we give it to a terror oganisation known to have backing from Iran, known has Hamas.

What do you call supporting a terror group bent on killing an ally?

I've seen no proof of that, but if we cut the cord on the Zionists our problem ends and the jihadis will take their trouble away from our doorstep.

How long have you been a communist?

And we are not supposed to veiw any American as different from another American...and most certainly not supposed to pass laws that are for the benefit of only one group of Americans....but we do anyway.

Israel has nothing to do with America, if those monkeys are truly God's people as they falsely claim, let God save them and not US taxpayer dollars.

No, I'm not stupid, you are, unlike you I don't kiss the buttholes of Zionists.

We also give $200 million a year to Hamas, oh, I mean to the Palestinians.

no, no

we give it to a terror oganisation known to have backing from Iran, known has Hamas.

What do you call supporting a terror group bent on killing an ally?

I've seen no proof of that, but if we cut the cord on the Zionists our problem ends and the jihadis will take their trouble away from our doorstep.

Two is right, we dump money into Palestine as well, we shouldn't be giving any to either side.

But where was the fake outrage in 2007 when the EXACT same thing was said, I ask again?

President Bush's Speech at Annapolis, November 2007 - Council on Foreign Relations

"The Israelis must do their part. They must show the world that they are ready to begin -- to bring an end to the occupation that began in 1967 through a negotiated settlement. This settlement will establish Palestine as a Palestinian homeland, just as Israel is a homeland for the Jewish people. Israel must demonstrate its support for the creation of a prosperous and successful Palestinian state by removing unauthorized outposts, ending settlement expansion, and finding other ways for the Palestinian Authority to exercise its responsibilities without compromising Israel's security."-George Bush

Did he say anything about asking the US to stop sending money and military support to Israel?

Slam this country and the president as the his well should run dry. Israel has been calling the shots in Washington for too long and too many American lives have been lost because of it.

Did he slam Bush when he said the said thing in 2007?

Nobody slams anyone, I'm just glad that for the first time in a while the leader of the country isn't bowing down to AIPAC and the Zionists, those imbeciles seem to think we owe them an obligation to defend them, our support of the Zionists is going to lead us to the brink of another World War and perhaps more than just the brink.

HUH?

Bebe knows that there are numerous powerful American Likudnicks and Israel Firsters in the US so he can dispense with Obama's position.

1- The mothers sunk the USS Liberty, with impunity

2- they refused to share 09/11 intelligence and celebrated when the WTC came down

2- they manipulated our foreign policy into invading Iraq

So "their" aid will be delivered timely no matter what.

Share with us the full extent of your anti-Semitic thoughts. Let's start with the supposed manipulation of American foreign policy into invading Iraq. This is the intellectual equivalent of saying "the Jews control the media". What you are implying is that the Jews have unseen and complete control over our government, and are the secret puppet master of America. You are parroting the talking points of the KKK.

The friendly fire incident of the USS Liberty was a tragic event that Israel both apologized and paid retribution for. During the course of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan the US has been responsible for the inadvertent deaths of Canadian, German, British, and Australian military service members in similar friendly fire incidents. Anti-Semitic people like yourself harp on this 30 year old incident that occurred during intense conflict on all borders of Israel. It is a transparent hate-smear against Israel.

I will agree that if America were to stop dictating to Israel on what terms peace has to be achieved, and is allowed, unrestrained, to defend itself from the savage terrorist attacks by Arabs claiming some fictitious 'Palestinian' state - that Israel would actually be doing much better than they are now.

The only terms under which America should end its' participation in the Middle East peace process is if America agrees not to try and control and limit what actions Israel can take.

Your statements and others echoing your sentiment are the same tired, white-nationalist, anti-Semitic arguments and rhetoric spewed on places like 'Stormfront.org', perhaps you'd feel more comfortable there.

First of all I'm black, second of all nothing I said was anti-Semitic, get the hell out of here with that mess, I have limited my criticism to Zionists and Zionists only since it is they who control Israel, my criticism is not of Jews, get that same tired "thats anti-Semitic" argument the hell out of my face, let Israel defend itself, not my taxpayer dollars thats all I'm saying, donate your own cash if you want to support them. They have been dictating our foreign policy we should be doing that and when we do all of the sudden we're wrong?

Demand they show evidence that Israel's present residents - white Europeans - are somehow related to the ancient semitic 12 tribes of Israel.

Demand they show evidence that Israel's present residents - white Europeans - are somehow related to the ancient semitic 12 tribes of Israel.

Arabs are Semites yet no one called anti Arab sentiment "anti-Semitism."

Nothing but obscene propagandists for Israeli state violence in this thread. It's quite shameful.

I can't comprehend what more you people (or Netanyahu himself) could have wanted from Obama's speech. What, exactly, did you people want him to say about the conflict? I'm just stunned because from the speech it is entirely clear that Obama is as staunch a "supporter of Israel" as any other American president for the past 50 years. He totally and completely demolished the chances at an international recognition of the Palestinian State in the upcoming UN General Assembly. He said nothing about Jerusalem, and nothing about 7,000,000 refugees that rot in camps across the Middle East. All he did was a re-iterate a position that has been entirely standard over the entire peace process - two state solution based on 1967 borders. Nothing new. Even Israeli prime ministers have said this stuff before. He continued to talk at great length on "Israel's security" while saying nothing about Palestinian's security. OK?!

Nothing is going to happen. You can all go back to sleep and stop worrying. There will be no Palestinian state. The government of Israel will continue to operate countless checkpoints across the West Bank, it will continue to build settlements in the West Bank and operate Israeli-only highways criss-crossing the territory, it'll continue to demolish and ethnically cleanse Palestinian neighborhoods in East Jerusalem, it will continue controlling the airspace over Palestine and the shores of Gaza, the entirety of the Jordan River, all major water resource and fertile land in the West Bank. It will continue to hold Palestinian "political prisoners" like the best of it's enemies do elsewhere in the region (yes, those much more evil, much browner regimes it claims to be so far superior to), it will continue to blockade the Gaza strip in its entirety, discriminate against its Arab minority, and brutally oppress and humiliate the people of the West Bank.

OK?! AREN'T YOU ALL SO VERY HAPPY?! Go on, be happy. Because you can be. Because all you fucking slugs can sit in your nice little suburban houses with your little gardens and white picket fences watching your flat-screen TVs, because there's not a single chance that foreign occupation is going to bulldoze your little dream home, because a foreign soldier is not going to stop you on your way to work to check your papers in your own country. No, it's all well and good in the Town of Bumfuck, America especially when you can call brown people dying a half-world away savages.

But I digress - My point is to you guys, STOP WORRYING! :lol: You guys are just too uptight about the whole ordeal. Israel is perfectly fine and safe, ok guys? Nothing is going to happen to Israel, least of all from the Palestinians, with or without speech and with or without State. Here, let me show you, just so that you guys can sleep a little better at night:

Israel:
- Nuclear Warheads
- Among top 10 best militaries in the World
- $13 Billion in Military Expenditures - 18th in the World
- Developed Economy
- $220 Billion GDP - 49th in the World
- $29,000 GDP per capita - 27th in the World

Palestine:
- Pop bottle rockets
- Among top 10 rag-tag militias
- Underdeveloped Economy
- $13 Billion GDP - would be around 130th in the world
- $2,900 GDP per capita - would be around 135th in the world

See?? Israel is perfectly fine! Israel is basically 20 times richer than the Palestinian Territories and Israeli's are 10 times richer than Palestinians. Their military expenditures equal the entire domestic product of the Palestinian "economy." Israel's got nukes, Hamas has pop bottle rockets. So, don't worry! :) Israel's the one with the capabilities to destroy the West Bank and Gaza, not the other way around. So you know, it's all good! We should all be very concerned if Hamas could do shit to Israel, but since it's only Israel that could single-handedly demolish all of Palestine, then there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about! Hopefully they'll finish the job of eliminating every savage man, savage woman, and savage child in all of Palestine sooner rather than later so that all of you can be very happy and be able to flip that channel with a little more peace of mind.

I absolutely agree with PART of your statement. We ought to butt out of Israel's business. If we did the Muslim world would be gone within 6 months and we could all lead more peaceful lives.

If Fatah is going to join with Hamas again,all American Taxpayer funding should be ended for them. I'm ok with them making their decision,but American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to support this decision. The President should have talked about that instead of the 1967 Border issue.

I absolutely agree with PART of your statement. We ought to butt out of Israel's business. If we did the Muslim world would be gone within 6 months and we could all lead more peaceful lives.

Not even Hitler wanted 1.7 billion people dead.

Well done Brain, I thought our batch of bureacrats was monstrous but there's a lot of citizens who I'm confident would find a way to do even worse than them.

It has been an age old game to triangulate religions against each other. The communists were especially adept at it.

The ill-informed people on this thread ranting about the amount of foreign aid given to Israel are transparently anti-Semitic. This is because of the fact that the amount of foreign aid to Arab Middle Eastern states, all of whom refuse to grant Israel any semblance of legitimacy, outweighs the amount given to Israel.

The same simplistic argument can be made about the aid given to Arabs, but no one is in here saying that the Arabs have some conspiracy control over American government. That Arabs are given this aid because of their unseen influence over our elected officials. This is because the people on this thread that are making this argument are doing so based on anti-Semitic philosophy and world views.

HUH?

Bebe knows that there are numerous powerful American Likudnicks and Israel Firsters in the US so he can dispense with Obama's position.

1- The mothers sunk the USS Liberty, with impunity

2- they refused to share 09/11 intelligence and celebrated when the WTC came down

2- they manipulated our foreign policy into invading Iraq

So "their" aid will be delivered timely no matter what.

Share with us the full extent of your anti-Semitic thoughts. Let's start with the supposed manipulation of American foreign policy into invading Iraq. This is the intellectual equivalent of saying "the Jews control the media". .

If the shoes fits...

I will let USAF Colonel Karen Kwiatkowski respond to that.

Forum List

Back