Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

Israel traded land for peace and didn't get the peace.

Hamas, a terror group, is the elected party. Part of thier stated charter is to destroy Israel.

Obama is an utter buffoon to think Isreal should give land to terrorist.

I take that back.

Obama is an embare-assedment to utter buffoons.

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

Obama is a raging hippocrate and an asshole. He is suggesting that once again. Israel make a major concession with only the "promise" of good faith negotiations if they do. This has been asked of Israel in the past. They gave up Gaza with nothing in return. 7000 Rockets fired later how do you think Israel feels about that deal?

the Palestinian Authority just made an alliance with Hamas. A terrorist organization who has as part of it's charter the destruction of Israel. Who the fuck does Obama think he is, suggesting that Israel Make concessions and negotiate with a terrorist organization bent on their destruction.

Just another example of Obama's Horrible foreign Policy. His suggestion has put Israel in a untenable situation, and made a major conflict between a nuclear powered Israel and her arab Neighbors far more likely now, that it was before Obama opened his mouth.

Israel was attacked by the Arab world and got their hat handed to them. Why should they give anything back. Note that note one other country in the ME has done a thing for the Palestinians. Most of them live in Saudi Arabia or Jordon, neither country wants them, wonder why?

Israel was attacked by the Arab world and got their hat handed to them. Why should they give anything back. Note that note one other country in the ME has done a thing for the Palestinians. Most of them live in Saudi Arabia or Jordon, neither country wants them, wonder why?

Exactly, If mexico and Canda teamed up and attacked the US, and we fended them off and captured territory in the process. I seriously doubt we would even consider giving the very land they attacked us from back. EVER!

The attempts of the left following this joint appearance between Obama and Netanyahu to spin this as a positive for Obama is laughable.

The strained relationship between this administration and Israel is due to one thing: this president's contempt for perceived American abuses and imperialistic actions in the Middle East. This president as expressed a resentment of the actions of Israel, and has given credibility to a fictitious 'Palestinian' state. He has given credibility to HAMAS, he has given credibility to the propaganda of hate that has come to define the 'Palestinian' argument against the Jewish state. The far left's mantra on America's role in the Middle East is reflected in Obama's actions.

Did they actuall do it?

no

fyi; todays date in 5/20/2011. time to wake up and stop living in the deep past and using people long dead as a truly horrible counter point

Excuse me Vern, but wasn't David Ben Gurion and the zionists determined to wipe out the Palestinians by any means necessary when they came to Palestine in 1925!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your blatantly anti-Semitic statements are eerily similar to those made by white-nationalists against the Jews. Next your going to inform everyone that America is simply a Zionist puppet, that we have a Zionist-controlled government.

The actions taken by the savage, backwards, 'Palestinian' people far outweigh the retaliatory actions taken by Israel. The intentional bombing of children, women - suicide bombings - this is what your anti-Semitic hatred of Israel is making you endorse.

Tell us how the Holocaust is Zionist revisionism!!

Last edited:

I expected to see obama with a fat lip and stitches over his eye at the presser. That must have been some private meeting.

My best and a MOST adequate response to people like you Livin' In the Past.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyC1dZiN8]YouTube - ‪Jethro Tull - Living In The Past 1969‬‏[/ame]

Israel's Netanyahu rejects Obama proposal on borders | Reuters

"Peace based on illusions will crash eventually on the rocks of Middle East reality," an unsmiling Netanyahu told Obama in the Oval Office."

Obamas domestic economic policy is based on illusion. At least he is consistent.

There won't be peace if Obama's plan is adhered to. There will be slaughter.

Are you refering to his foreign policy, or his domestic policy?

Israel traded land for peace and didn't get the peace.

Hamas, a terror group, is the elected party. Part of thier stated charter is to destroy Israel.

Obama is an utter buffoon to think Isreal should give land to terrorist.

I take that back.

Obama is an embare-assedment to utter buffoons.
:rolleyes: He didn't say to give the land back to terrorists. He said Palestinians should reject Hamas.

Forum List

Back