Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

Israel traded land for peace and didn't get the peace.

Hamas, a terror group, is the elected party. Part of thier stated charter is to destroy Israel.

Obama is an utter buffoon to think Isreal should give land to terrorist.

I take that back.

Obama is an embare-assedment to utter buffoons.
:rolleyes: He didn't say to give the land back to terrorists. He said Palestinians should reject Hamas.

A) Who does he think he is telling Israel how they should handle their security?
B) He damn well SHOULD know that the Palestinians will NEVER reject Haamas

I could see him having a private conversation with Israeli leaders and trying to push this plan, but to announce to the world that the official US policy is that Israel should give back land is preposterous.

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.
......Even if it's only the echoing (from his bunker), you hear, huh?

:cuckoo:

Hamas, a terror group, is the elected party. Part of thier stated charter is to destroy Israel.

I take that back.

:rolleyes: He didn't say to give the land back to terrorists. He said Palestinians should reject Hamas.

Does he think just because he says it, it will happen? They just signed a new alliance with Hamas. Seems rather unlikely they are going to "reject hamas" any time soon. What we are trying to pressure Israel to do. is to put on the table something that is unthinkable to them. It only takes a general understanding of Military tactics, and static thinking. To understand that the 1967 Borders are indefeasible. If Israel returned to them they would be sitting ducks. If the Arab powers around her chose to once again Team up and attack them. They would be screwed. Which is why they took the Heights and held them in the first place.

Im telling you, like or dislike Israel. You do not want to see a nuclear powered nation like Israel forced into those indefensible Borders. It is an invitation to a nuclear war.

can't stand his childish posts any longer. Mr Shaman become the one and only poster on my ignore list.

It was a stunning public rebuff. Yay for BN!

Yes, indeed.

Can you believe Obama's chutzpah?

Apparently he has forgotten that the zionists have so much power in US domestics politics that the USS Liberty incident was ignored, the fact that Bebe refused to share 09/11 intelligence was disregarded. I mean you guys are so powerful that you hijacked our foreign policy and forced us to invade Iraq.

. Shalom.

Israel was attacked by the Arab world and got their hat handed to them. Why should they give anything back. Note that note one other country in the ME has done a thing for the Palestinians. Most of them live in Saudi Arabia or Jordon, neither country wants them, wonder why?

Yeah, because they belong in Palestine.

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

Just another example of Obama's Horrible foreign Policy. His suggestion has put Israel in a untenable situation, and made a major conflict between a nuclear powered Israel and her arab Neighbors far more likely now, that it was before Obama opened his mouth.
.....At least, that's what.....

:cuckoo:

It was a stunning public rebuff. Yay for BN!

Yes, indeed.

Can you believe Obama's chutzpah?

Apparently he has forgotten that the zionists have so much power in US domestics politics that the USS Liberty incident was ignored, the fact that Bebe refused to share 09/11 intelligence was disregarded. I mean you guys are so powerful that you hijacked our foreign policy and forced us to invade Iraq.

. Shalom.

The USS Liberty was ruled an accident. Those do happen you know

Out own intelligence assets don't share intelligence with each other all the time, let alone with other countries, just depends on how it affects our OWN national security.

I thought BOOSH invaded Iraq? Now you're telling me Israel did? If Israel dictated our policy re: the middle east, the Palestinians would have been eliminated years ago.

I take that back.

How do you think that's going to work out?

How is going back to the 1967 boundries not ginving up land? How is it not giving land to Hamas? Why is he even dealing with a terror group?

Seriously. I know you can't think a less than great thought about big 0, but try looking at history.

Giving land for peace has failed every single last time.

Just ask the American Indians. Hell, it worked out GREAT for the Nazis. Israel gave up the Golan Heights, and they still got rockets in their yards.

I take that back.

Does he think just because he says it, it will happen? They just signed a new alliance with Hamas. Seems rather unlikely they are going to "reject hamas" any time soon. What we are trying to pressure Israel to do. is to put on the table something that is unthinkable to them. It only takes a general understanding of Military tactics, and static thinking. To understand that the 1967 Borders are indefeasible. If Israel returned to them they would be sitting ducks. If the Arab powers around her chose to once again Team up and attack them. They would be screwed. Which is why they took the Heights and held them in the first place.

Im telling you, like or dislike Israel. You do not want to see a nuclear powered nation like Israel forced into those indefensible Borders. It is an invitation to a nuclear war.

obama takes that "Leader of the Free World" shit literally.

Israel was attacked by the Arab world and got their hat handed to them. Why should they give anything back. Note that note one other country in the ME has done a thing for the Palestinians. Most of them live in Saudi Arabia or Jordon, neither country wants them, wonder why?

That's fine, then they need to put down some roots, and start acting like civilized neighbors. If your next door neighbor was lobbing molotov cocktails into your yard every night and then announced that they wanted part of your property, how would you react?

Have you ever been to Israel? Serious question. Put your bullshit aside and answer honestly please.

Everything Obama does is a calculated move. Why make a speech suggesting that Israel go back to 1967 borders the day before the Israli president visits the White House? Is Obama dumb enough or arrogant enough to think that his words can sway the opinion of American and Israli citizens? Not much is said about it in the liberal media but it seems that the president deliberately snubbed Netanyhu the last time he visited. Does the former community activist think the president of Israel will grovel for acceptance? There is something fundamentally missing in Obama's character and it is becoming more obvious every day that he is an empty suit dragging this Country on the path to ruin.

They don't want land. They want genocide. That's the problem here.
Ah, yes.....another o' those White-Wing Absolutes.

handjob.gif

Gallery-Children-victims--003.jpg

Shocking!

I'm sure we all expected Benny to embrace any call for a return to the 67 borders, right?

Did they actuall do it?

no

fyi; todays date in 5/20/2011. time to wake up and stop living in the deep past and using people long dead as a truly horrible counter point

"For all the public rhetoric about wanting to "live with the Arabs in conditions of unity and mutual honor and together with them to turn the common homeland into a flourishing land" (Twelfth Zionist Congress, 1921), the Zionists from early on were in fact bent on expelling them. "The idea of transfer had accompanied the Zionist movement from its very beginnings," Tom Segev reports. "'Disappearing' the Arabs lay at the heart of the Zionist dream, and was also a necessary condition of its existence…. With few exceptions, none of the Zionists disputed the desirability of forced transfer - or its morality." The key was to get the timing right. Ben-Gurion, reflecting on the expulsion option in the late 1930s, wrote: "What is inconceivable in normal times is possible in revolutionary times; and if at this time the opportunity is missed and what is possible in such great hours is not carried out - a whole world is lost." (7)"

Obama's leftist world view, shaped by anti-imperialistic sentiment regarding Western influence in around the world, demands justice be given to the victims of the West, particularly America, and by proxy Israel - owing their existence to what Obama believes to be immoral support by America.

Obama is the far-left, American hating, social justice embracing radical that is out to exact revenge on America by taking steps ensuring her dominance and prosperity end. He is proudly presiding over the decline of Western, American dominance that has given rise to the most prosperous people the world has ever known.

That's fine, then they need to put down some roots, and start acting like civilized neighbors. If your next door neighbor was lobbing molotov cocktails into your yard every night and then announced that they wanted part of your property, how would you react?

Have you ever been to Israel? Serious question. Put your bullshit aside and answer honestly please.

Use your fucking brain, read, familiriaze yourself with the history of the region and then repost.

Pay special attention to the events from 1925 'til 1947.

Use your fucking brain, read, familiriaze yourself with the history of the region and then repost.

Pay special attention to the events from 1925 'til 1947.

I promise you I know far more about history than you will ever know.

I reiterate my question, which I asked politely and you rudely refused to address: Have you ever been to Israel?

Forum List

Back