Wouldn't It Be Funny?

A movie about a guy blowdrying? You're not too swift, are ya?
It's no secret that IslamoNazi worshippers have no sense of humor. I'd be more concerned about that other avatar of disapproval on the right hand side if I were you, four red stars after over a thousand posts. Pathetic. You've managed to make enemies out of just about everybody on is board it seems. Perhaps they see your bigotry and and blatant anti Semitism? Just a thought.

Sure looks like love to me! When's the next flight to Israel?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yabBE6VteN8&feature=related]SEXY HOT ISRAEL ISRAELI GIRLS.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Does this mean you don't love me anymore?
You give it way too much credit. I don't think this ima subspecies thing even knows what love is.

It sure ain't some poofter with a hair dryer.:lol:

Amazing what we can learn on this board.

"Israel is stealing Palestinian land" even though Israel has existed since antiquity & there were no Muslims, let alone Muslim Palestinians until the 7th century AD.

Israel is committing a "slow but steady" genocide upon the Palestinians even though in 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Paletinians living in Israel & now there are just under 6 million of them living in Israel.

Israel is an apartheid country even though it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of nearly all living faiths with Palestinians represented in the Israeli Knesset with equal voting rights.

The Holocaust never happened. It was a Zionist ploy to gain support for the re-establishment of Israel by the UN.

Most amazing to me is all of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization, especially considering what Israel has for neighbors & their supporters.

"Israel is stealing Palestinian land" even though Israel has existed since antiquity & there were no Muslims, let alone Muslim Palestinians until the 7th century AD.

Israel is committing a "slow but steady" genocide upon the Palestinians even though in 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Paletinians living in Israel & now there are just under 6 million of them living in Israel.

Israel is an apartheid country even though it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of nearly all living faiths with Palestinians represented in the Israeli Knesset with equal voting rights.

The Holocaust never happened. It was a Zionist ploy to gain support for the re-establishment of Israel by the UN.

Most amazing to me is all of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization, especially considering what Israel has for neighbors & their supporters.

- Who was there or not 2000 years ago is irrelevant cherry picking, just like if I said that 10,000 there weren't any humans at all in the area, so no one has any real claim.
- Israel is a country of less than 8 million.
- The Holocaust happened. But it's still a zionist tool to squash legitimate debate and opinions. The UN created Israel because none of those countries wanted to take the Jews in themselves, so they made it an arab problem, because the arabs were/are weak militarily.
- Israel is the instigator of the hostilities in the area, nice contribution to peace. Bravo.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

- Who was there or not 2000 years ago is irrelevant cherry picking, just like if I said that 10,000 there weren't any humans at all in the area, so no one has any real claim.
- The Holocaust happened. But it's still a zionist tool to squash legitimate debate and opinions. The UN created Israel because none of those countries wanted to take the Jews in themselves, so they made it an arab problem, because the arabs were/are weak militarily.
- Israel is the instigator of the hostilities in the area, nice contribution to peace. Bravo.
It's good that your opinions are so flushable.

- Who was there or not 2000 years ago is irrelevant cherry picking, just like if I said that 10,000 years ago there weren't any humans at all in the area, so no one has any real claim.
It's good that your opinions are so flushable.
So what's the matter, you can't come back on point? Got it.

You sure are right about one thing you said here. ISRAEL IS THE INSTIGATOR OF THE HOSTILITIES IN THE AREA. Bless you for helping me get those Zionists to see what they are doing by making peace offerings to Palestinians, building a security fence & conceding land to Palestinians so they remain in Israel. If there is ever to be peace for Israel from the Palestinians, first this entire Zionist agenda has to go. Wake up you Zionists. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve.

You sure are right about one thing you said here. ISRAEL IS THE INSTIGATOR OF THE HOSTILITIES IN THE AREA. Bless you for helping me get those Zionists to see what they are doing by making peace offerings to Palestinians, building a security fence & conceding land to Palestinians so they remain in Israel. If there is ever to be peace for Israel from the Palestinians, first this entire Zionist agenda has to go. Wake up you Zionists. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve.

- Who was there or not 2000 years ago is irrelevant cherry picking, just like if I said that 10,000 years ago there weren't any humans at all in the area, so no one has any real claim.

So if you agree that Israel is the instigator of the hostilities in the area, then isn't it incumbent on Israel to stop the hostilities first and foremost?

YES! YES! YES! Over & over again I have said that if there is ever to be a lasting peace, this entire brutal Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to allow the Palestinians to remain in Israel has to go. History has proven king Hussein knew how to establish a lasting peace from Paletinians. When will Israel ever learn?

So if you agree that Israel is the instigator of the hostilities in the area, then isn't it incumbent on Israel to stop the hostilities first and foremost?

YES! YES! YES! Over & over again I have said that if there is ever to be a lasting peace, this entire brutal Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to allow the Palestinians to remain in Israel has to go. History has proven king Hussein knew how to establish a lasting peace from Paletinians. When will Israel ever learn?

Israelis learn something taught to them by arabs? :rofl:

I am a man of peace. I want Israel to learn from history how to end this conflict with the Palestinians. And it was Jordan's Black September that showed the world how to establish peace from Palestinians. Have you ever heard a single Palestinian complaint about it? When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I am a man of peace. I want Israel to learn from history how to end this conflict with the Palestinians. And it was Jordan's Black September that showed the world how to establish peace from Palestinians. Have you ever heard a single Palestinian complaint about it? When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The only history Israelis know about is the holocaust. As in holocaust this, holocaust that, because we don't want another holocaust, remember the holocaust, we the holocaust, ram the holocaust down everyone throat, excuse every action because of the holocaust... and all the other mentions of the holocaust that because of space, I cannot post here.

All I asked was "wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing "their land" like the Palestinians claim against Israel"? What say you Ima?

The only history Israelis know about is the holocaust. As in holocaust this, holocaust that, because we don't want another holocaust, remember the holocaust, we the holocaust, ram the holocaust down everyone throat, excuse every action because of the holocaust... and all the other mentions of the holocaust that because of space, I cannot post here.

All I asked was "wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing "their land" like the Palestinians claim against Israel"? What say you Ima?

Siberians are Russians. Always have been.

So you're saying that NO ONE got screwed of their land when Israel was created? NOBODY? Not one arab? Nada. Everything was legally done and above board? You sure? Or are you just having a Snickers moment?

No Arabs were harmed during the Hebrew creating the firsy state of Israel.
Just Canaanites, they played holocaust on their asses.

So you're saying that NO ONE got screwed of their land when Israel was created? NOBODY? Not one arab? Nada. Everything was legally done and above board? You sure? Or are you just having a Snickers moment?

No Arabs were harmed during the Hebrew creating the firsy state of Israel.
Just Canaanites, they played holocaust on their asses.

Please try to clue into the actual debate. Thank you and please try again.

Siberians are Russians. Always have been.

Hardly. It would be sayig that the US has alway been populated gy white Eruopeans. There were aboridginies that lived there well before being annexed by Russia.

Forum List

Back