Wouldn't It Be Funny?

Well you see Ima, thanks to the Arab countries uniting to annihilate Israel, after the 67 war Gaza along with the Sinai & West Bank became part of Israel. And Israel gave the Palestinians a Jew free Gaza.

I agree that what's going on in Israel is disgraceful & unforgivable. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concressions so the Palestinians can remain in Israel.

What land concessions so they remained in israel??

A map of Israel that includes the WB and Gaza please?

So you're saying that NO ONE got screwed of their land when Israel was created? NOBODY? Not one arab? Nada. Everything was legally done and above board? You sure? Or are you just having a Snickers moment?

Lots of people were screwed of land and wealth during the era in which Israel was created I am all for complete compensation for all land and wealth lost-----Jews lost far far far more land and wealth than did arabs Do you support compensation to the Buddhists for the destruction of their art in Afghanistan? Do you think Iran and Egypt and Iraq are in the mood do compensate jews who lost property and wealth then they fled? How about TUNISIA? Why stop there? Calcutta is glutted with Hindus who fled east pakistan before it became "bangladesh"

This thread is about Israel and Palestine, what happened elsewhere is not only irrelevant but is no excuse to continue what's going on in Palestine.

I do understand in fact what you are saying is that anything arabs did to jews over the past thousand years is "IRRELEVANT" to YOU------but if some arab lost anything at all because of jews----THAT IS A BIG DEAL I understand your point of view------I have relatives who lived amongst people like you and LOTS OF ACQUAINTANCES and I know lots of people like you too. I first came into contact with pakistanis more than 50 years ago They feel the same way so do you-----in refernce not only to jews---but to hindus and christians as well When I was a child----I read the writings of people like you because I lived in an area of the USA that had once been "bundist" I know you very well

Lots of people were screwed of land and wealth during the era in which Israel was created I am all for complete compensation for all land and wealth lost-----Jews lost far far far more land and wealth than did arabs Do you support compensation to the Buddhists for the destruction of their art in Afghanistan? Do you think Iran and Egypt and Iraq are in the mood do compensate jews who lost property and wealth then they fled? How about TUNISIA? Why stop there? Calcutta is glutted with Hindus who fled east pakistan before it became "bangladesh"

This thread is about Israel and Palestine, what happened elsewhere is not only irrelevant but is no excuse to continue what's going on in Palestine.

I do understand in fact what you are saying is that anything arabs did to jews over the past thousand years is "IRRELEVANT" to YOU------but if some arab lost anything at all because of jews----THAT IS A BIG DEAL I understand your point of view------I have relatives who lived amongst people like you and LOTS OF ACQUAINTANCES and I know lots of people like you too. I first came into contact with pakistanis more than 50 years ago They feel the same way so do you-----in refernce not only to jews---but to hindus and christians as well When I was a child----I read the writings of people like you because I lived in an area of the USA that had once been "bundist" I know you very well
All you're into is revenge, because what happened 1000 years ago. There's no hope for you, you're stuck in the past.

IRosie brings up a valid point Ima. You only believe what you want to believe, rather than suffer by seeing the truth.

All you're into is revenge, because what happened 1000 years ago. There's no hope for you, you're stuck in the past.

IRosie brings up a valid point Ima. You only believe what you want to believe, rather than suffer by seeing the truth.

:lol: I'd suffer if I saw the truth. Man, let's see if you even know what her point is.

Most, over 80% of the Arabs who later called themselves Palestinians got the land they were supposed to, it's called Jordan. Jordan is Palestine.

And South Florida is Israel. What's your point? (Besides having a gay avatar)
Now that didn't make any sense. Not that you ever made any.

Israel???????

Dang, I thought S. Florida was <S>Cuber</S> , er 'Cuba'

Last edited:
Exactly correct! And what do those damn Zionists in Israel do? They make peace offerings to the Palestinians, build a security fence & give them there own Jew free land so they can remain in Israel.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing "their land" like the Palestinians claim against Israel? :D

they did, they were killed, exiled or in prison for it.

And South Florida is Israel. What's your point? (Besides having a gay avatar)
Now that didn't make any sense. Not that you ever made any.

Your avatar is gay, just look at it.
Your response about S Florida didn't make any sense. I don't take this board nor do I take poster's avatars seriously, nor do I think they take on a poster's personality (although with some posters they do). The movie was a comedy about an Israeli anti terrorist who conquers America with a blow dryer and scissors. I found the stereotypes of Arab behavior and accents to be extremely funny and realistic.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhrUdcSghQ"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhrUdcSghQ[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l1bZWuwnPG0"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l1bZWuwnPG0[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xius3lgwFrc"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xius3lgwFrc[/ame]

Last edited:
And MJ, you wouldn't know what the topic was if it ran over your dolls.

Forum List

Back