Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

um, so, what other laws are you willing to disregard for the sake of family and friends? murder and rape too or just the ones that violate societies effort to aid its needy?

THere's no law that says you have to turn in people who are on welfare for have more money than you think they should.

um, so, what other laws are you willing to disregard for the sake of family and friends? murder and rape too or just the ones that violate societies effort to aid its needy?

So the unemployed man who is searching for work to feed his family and keep a roof over their head accepts cash for a job and neglects to declare it should be informed upon?Infact he should be treat like a murderer or rapist in the process? I don't believe you Shogun.

smoking a bowl doesn't harm anyone.. like, say, murder, rape or welfare fruad.

Now, if you were cooking meth i'd have your ass busted in a heartbeat.

and, GLUEGUN? come on. you've got to be better than that.

What about...

insurance fraud?
income tax evasion?
pirating cable tv?
pirating music/movies?

does the magnitude matter?

So the unemployed man who is searching for work to feed his family and keep a roof over their head accepts cash for a job and neglects to declare it should be informed upon?Infact he should be treat like a murderer or rapist in the process? I don't believe you Shogun.

He doesn't have to report it unless it puts his monthly income over the limit, and even then he has 10 days from when he goes over the limit to report.

He doesn't have to report it unless it puts his monthly income over the limit, and even then he has 10 days from when he goes over the limit to report.

Is this true for all states?

oh, you mean like working under the table so he can collect income AND welfare bennys? yea, dude. believe it. I also don't report part timers working full so they can get state aid for babysitting either. Nor do I disregard I-9 requirements for half the mexican population.

I'd whup the shit out of the current welfare system, dude. From having seen people sell their food stamps for .50 cents on the dollar for crack money to staging "accidents" for workers comp. No, im not the kind of person to rationalize criminal activity that kicks society in the balls for trying to help it's poorer classes.

THere's no law that says you have to turn in people who are on welfare for have more money than you think they should.

There is no law that says you have to report a suspect for raping some gal in the back ally either. If you are looking for an excuse to defraud welfare Im probably not the guy to take lessons from.

If you mean he took on a job under the table, then, how is he still in need? He is now earning a steady income, only it's not being taxed. In that case, he doesn't need the benefits anymore, right? Because he didn't need them before he was unemployed, right?

The right thing to do would be to tell welfare that you are no longer in need, and to give it to someone else who is.

Whether or not you are accepting cash or payroll checks at your job shouldn't have anything to do with whether or not you truely need the benefits.

oh, you mean like working under the table so he can collect income AND welfare bennys? yea, dude. believe it. I also don't report part timers working full so they can get state aid for babysitting either. Nor do I disregard I-9 requirements for half the mexican population.

I'd whup the shit out of the current welfare system, dude. From having seen people sell their food stamps for .50 cents on the dollar for crack money to staging "accidents" for workers comp. No, im not the kind of person to rationalize criminal activity that kicks society in the balls for trying to help it's poorer classes.

If you found yourself in the same position would you refuse the cash?

What about...

insurance fraud?
income tax evasion?
pirating cable tv?
pirating music/movies?

does the magnitude matter?

i wold say the midigating factor is who is being fucked in the ass for your criminal activity. For instance, compare who is being fucked in the ass while im smoking a bowl versus if you were defrauding insurance. Or income tax evasion. Or cable tv.

And, if you can catch me pirating music then do what you gotta do.

There is no law that says you have to report a suspect for raping some gal in the back ally either. If you are looking for an excuse to defraud welfare Im probably not the guy to take lessons from.

It's not defrauding welfare to have income and welfare at the same time is what I'm saying. People think it is, but it isn't. Many people work hard but still come in under the 185 percent federal poverty level, and are still eligible for foodstamps, medical and employment related daycare.

It's not a crime, and it's what it's there for.

I would refuse state funded welfare if I was receiving income. I dunno, I have this strange desire to be self sufficient without relying on the state to facilitate my lifestyle. weird, I know.

People who understand the economic consequences of the hand-out spending would be the ones who would most likely say NO to the cash in that situation.

Otherwise, it's pretty easy to assume that ones who don't realize how the spending is killing this country would love to take as much "free money" as they can get.

Last edited:
i wold say the midigating factor is who is being fucked in the ass for your criminal activity. For instance, compare who is being fucked in the ass while im smoking a bowl versus if you were defrauding insurance. Or income tax evasion. Or cable tv.

And, if you can catch me pirating music then do what you gotta do.

In all cases, it's ultimately the average joe that is getting fucked in the ass either by higher prices or taxes. I'm just glad I was able to once againt pinpoint your hypocrisy for our more discerning and intelligent members.

If you mean he took on a job under the table, then, how is he still in need? He is now earning a steady income, only it's not being taxed. In that case, he doesn't need the benefits anymore, right? Because he didn't need them before he was unemployed, right?

The right thing to do would be to tell welfare that you are no longer in need, and to give it to someone else who is.

Whether or not you are accepting cash or payroll checks at your job shouldn't have anything to do with whether or not you truely need the benefits.

Once again. Need is determined by gross income, and you can be working and working hard and still come in at 185 percent of the fdl and receive benefits.

Someone who's working under the table can't afford $400/month in insurance and $400 (at least) a month for food to feed a family of, say, 4.

In all cases, it's ultimately the average joe that is getting fucked in the ass either by higher prices or taxes. I'm just glad I was able to once againt pinpoint your hypocrisy for our more discerning and intelligent members.

indeed, because pirating music is a tax burden just like welfare fraud!

:thup:

Hell, welfare is FREE, right? I really hope you believe your statement.

It's easy to come across all high and mighty when you have never been in a serious enough situation that you have had to do fiddle jobs to supplement benefits.

Once again. Need is determined by gross income, and you can be working and working hard and still come in at 185 percent of the fdl and receive benefits.

Someone who's working under the table can't afford $400/month in insurance and $400 (at least) a month for food to feed a family of, say, 4.

well, I guess it's time to buy the yellow box of generic food then, eh? Can't afford the Nike Airs on welfare? bummer. Seriously, my balls are shedding tears for the plight of American's who just can't keep up with the jones's without welfare.

indeed, because pirating music is a tax burden just like welfare fraud!

Another example of Shogun being an intellectually dishonest asshole. What part about HIGHER FUCKING PRICES don't you understand? Are you going to stand there and claim that music labels don't raise prices to offset the impact of your piracy? You are the biggest fucking hypocrite here...by a country mile.

It's easy to come across all high and mighty when you have never been in a serious enough situation that you have had to do fiddle jobs to supplement benefits.

dude, you don't know shit about me. It's exactly BECAUSE i was raised on government chease and peanut butter that I refuse to make excuses for defrauding a system meant to help those who actually need it.

If you are working for cash you are not in need of welfare. I suggest you figure out how to live without cable and clohtes from the mall.

Forum List

Back