Zone1 If you feel drawn away from G-d, stay strong.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There have been many days for me, trying days and nights. I tell myself "you are only human". Nights like tonight I awake with my headache. Cursing my bad luck andthe pounding pain but reminding myself "there must be a higher purpose, yiu just need to find it". Trying times indeed.

Stay strong, have Faith

I’ve been listening to talks by Rebbe Schneerson and find his Faith uplifting

There have been many days for me, trying days and nights. I tell myself "you are only human". Nights like tonight I awake with my headache. Cursing my bad luck and the pounding pain but reminding myself "there must be a higher purpose, yiu just need to find it". Trying times indeed.

symptoms of the desert, servitude and denial than the true goals set from the heavenly beginning, liberation theology, self determination as taught in the 1st century.

symptoms of the desert, servitude and denial than the true goals set from the heavenly beginning, liberation theology, self determination as taught in the 1st century.
There was a lot.more.twught then and now. Do you possess a spirit or.not?

There have been many days for me, trying days and nights. I tell myself "you are only human". Nights like tonight I awake with my headache. Cursing my bad luck andthe pounding pain but reminding myself "there must be a higher purpose, yiu just need to find it". Trying times indeed.
It could be worse. Try suffering in this world with no real hope other than Potato head, going insane, and cutting off your genitals cuz you think changing your sex will improve things, then doing it and realizing it only made things worse.

I say those of faith are much, much, MUCH better off.

There was a lot.more.twught then and now. Do you possess a spirit or.not?

the 1st century heavenly events are the repudiation of judaism - what jesus and those others gave their lives for.

all three desert religions are repudiated by the original heavenly religion of antiquity - granted a&e for their journey.

liberation theology, self determination is not what has been taught - the opposite, servitude and denial by the false religions and their histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

Forum List

Back