How many tax cheats do you know?

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
I have a friend who is an attorney and has been since '03. He doesn't work for a firm, he works for himself, so the clients pay him directly, and he has never filed a tax return. He just takes the money, puts it in the bank, and spends it.

Obviously, he's an attorney so he's well aware he's supposed to be paying taxes. He just doesn't. One day he will be caught and it will be hell. I keep telling him this.

Anyone else know any tax cheats?

Anyone whoever had a yard sale and didn't report the profits is a tax cheat. Tax cheats are everywhere.

I have a friend who is an attorney and has been since '03. He doesn't work for a firm, he works for himself, so the clients pay him directly, and he has never filed a tax return. He just takes the money, puts it in the bank, and spends it.

Obviously, he's an attorney so he's well aware he's supposed to be paying taxes. He just doesn't. One day he will be caught and it will be hell. I keep telling him this.

"tax cheats" is a pretty broad term. What category would you place this individual in?

LAWYERS WORK

Hmmmm... No response from SpidermanTuba. Maybe just a fly by...

Or then, maybe just overwhelmed by the burden...

nope. I know none.

and there is a reward for ratting on people like your lawyer friend. they should know that. so I do not really believe you know or are telling the truth

nope. I know none.

and there is a reward for ratting on people like your lawyer friend. they should know that. so I do not really believe you know or are telling the truth

your reason for disbelieving is because he has not ratted his Friend out to the government for a little money ..:? wow!..what a strange conclusion

Last edited:
nope. I know none.

I believe you don't know anyone because they know you...only too well.:eusa_shhh: Loose lips sink ships:eusa_hand:

I suspect a whole lot of people can't really cheat on the taxes because their taxes are deducted from their paychecks.

Most people who have yard sales aren't cheating because generally they are making no CAPITAL GAINS from the stuff they sell cheaper than they bought it.

UPDATE:

I just visited my tax cheating friend, and was pleased to learn that he now pays taxes.

To say that "he now pays taxes" is a fallacy. He paid taxes all the while. Nobody lives in this country and not pay taxes.

Forum List

Back