Would you forgive

Sounds like all you chicks have been cheated on, cmon EZ, tell us, why did your spouse cheat on you? You suck in bed?

Well, you know I cheated on you Al, because your dick was so small and you always wanted to be walked around on a dog leash.

Too kinky for me! :eusa_hand:

At least I got to have sex with you...you....YOU WHORE!!!:eek:

Still trolling with yoiur Napoleon Complex allen?? hmmm?
You know what they say .......those that talk about it the most get it the least. That means you allen :lol:

Well, you know I cheated on you Al, because your dick was so small and you always wanted to be walked around on a dog leash.

Too kinky for me! :eusa_hand:

At least I got to have sex with you...you....YOU WHORE!!!:eek:

Still trolling with yoiur Napoleon Complex allen?? hmmm?
You know what they say .......those that talk about it the most get it the least. That means you allen :lol:

He's just happy that he can reach the first shelf at the Quickie Mart, he got new lifts in his shoes yesterday! :clap2:

your spouse if you caught them cheating on you?

Or would you never be able to trust them again?

Don't take this wrong(and they always do) but those are dumb questions. The reason I say that is that human nature doesn't fit into the little boxes provided. If one was watching us from space and could zero in on any one individual and what they were thinking it would be clear that most people "break thier vows" every time they get within sight of an attractive potential sexual partner wether they act on it or not.

Don't take this wrong(and they always do) but those are dumb questions. The reason I say that is that human nature doesn't fit into the little boxes provided. If one was watching us from space and could zero in on any one individual and what they were thinking it would be clear that most people "break thier vows" every time they get within sight of an attractive potential sexual partner wether they act on it or not.

So you're taking the Jimmy Carter POV-you have lust in your heart.

Thinking one thing, then acting on it, are two very different things.

If ANY married person out there (except for Care :) ) says they have never lusted for someone else even just a bit, then they are lying. Or madly in love!

If ANY married person out there (except for Care :) ) says they have never lusted for someone else even just a bit, then they are lying. Or madly in love!

It gets more complicated when trying to pin down what is yours...what is his...

Like being a participant in a religion like christianity one has to agree to a foundation based on lies. Or more civily put ...assume facts not in evidence.

One cannot own a contract, entered into, knowing the terms are impossible to achieve.

One of the vows at marraige should be that as long as you don't bring home any diseases we will try to work it out.

Eventually the blinders of "madly in love" come off and the truths of human nature are exposed.

One of the vows at marraige should be that as long as you don't bring home any diseases we will try to work it out.

Are you single Huggy? :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Echo, did your man cheat on you? Did you forgive him? The next time you had sex, did you think of him with his whore and whether she was better than you in bed? Did that make you try extra hard?

Great question, Al...as always! I was wondering the exact same thing.

NOT!

Are you single Huggy? :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

xotoxi-albums-smileys-picture432-puke1.gif

What do you have in mind? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I am single at this time. I have enjoyed hundreds of relationships up to a point over the last 45 plus years. They lasted about half an hour up to five years. Forever is a rediculous goal in an "in love" relationship. Seldom does natural honest bonding that leads to life long commitments occur. I see it as neither bad nor good... More of a curiosity what with all of the preasures that are available to send the desired path off track.

I hesitate to be "In Love" any more. It makes ya/me dumber than being on drugs. My ideal relationship would be with someone I liked and admired very much enough to go our seperate ways when needed out of mutual respect.

Seriously, I am single at this time. I have enjoyed hundreds of relationships up to a point over the last 45 plus years. They lasted about half an hour up to five years. Forever is a rediculous goal in an "in love" relationship. Seldom does natural honest bonding that leads to life long commitments occur. I see it as neither bad nor good... More of a curiosity what with all of the preasures that are available to send the desired path off track.

I hesitate to be "In Love" any more. It makes ya/me dumber than being on drugs. My ideal relationship would be with someone I liked and admired very much enough to go our seperate ways when needed out of mutual respect.

Huggy...are you interested in a gay relationship?

Not for me...but I know that Bass is looking.

Huggy...are you interested in a gay relationship?

Not for me...but I know that Bass is looking.

Ya sure.."not for you"... No thanks but it's not that I don't appreciate sincere help and advice...even if misplaced. I am not gay enough to satisfy The Bassmaster.

Actually, it sounds like you have been cheated on, why did your spouse cheat on you, did you suck in bed?

Or maybe it sounds like you cheated on your girl, justifying it because sex wasn't good with her?

Either way, none of my beeswax, as it is none of yours regarding Echo....

care

I suspect that Al Gunn has no one to cheat on. Other than his plastic blow up dolls.

Forum List

Back