IF any of you want to discuss *Coyote* Trapping?? I am an EXPERT!

Phactotum

Gold Member
Jan 18, 2024
Just extend your questions, and I will answer them. Although, forgive me if you ask something and I have to give a 'coded' reply, no doubt. It should be prrretty obvious why :cool:

In the meantime, check out this cool vid I found online:

Got ya covered. ;)

t-24 coyete (2).jpg

I mosty call/kill coyotes but they trap themselves a lot like when you get a dog in a fox trap......You get them by the toes and you can usually just turn them loose.

A fuckin' house cat, snaps it's leg every time.....Kitty never gets sent home cause all some old biddy needs to see is her house cat with a broken leg limping up and before long word gets out to the other old bitties and there goes your fox trapping permissions in the area.

Last edited:
I mosty call/kill coyotes but they trap themselves a lot like when you get a dog in a fox trap......You get them by the toes and you can usually just turn them loose.

A fuckin' house cat, snaps it's leg every time.....Kitty never gets sent home cause all some old biddy needs to see is her house cat with a broken leg limping up and before long word gets out to the other old bitties and there goes your trapping permissions in the area.

Awww ... that's nasty ... using house cats for bait sets ...

Does it work? ...

Forum List

Back