Would you forgive

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
your spouse if you caught them cheating on you?

Or would you never be able to trust them again?

Would you forgive
your spouse if you caught them cheating on you?

Or would you never be able to trust them again?

I'm going to say that it depends...

On who she's been cheating with (I'll tell the truth - it would be easier to forgive if it was with another girl - I know... Men! We're PIGS, right Dis?)

On how long the affair has been going on

On her wishes (maybe she's glad to get caught)

On if I was missing her or pissed about something else when I caught her...

I need a more complete set-up here EZ!

-Joe

depends on a lot of circumstances.

But once trust is abused, trust is lost. She would be on a very short leash, and I would have the number of an atty.

But I had that happen, and I think what bugged me more than anything was a) the lying to my face, and b) her using the credit card to buy him gifts.

My mate Dave got caught out just as he was about to cheat on his wife.

Yeh. It was the day of his last birthday. That morning, he came downstairs wondering if his wife had cooked a special birthday breakfast. No such luck, she rushed past him, with a "Must dash, I've got a shopping date and I don't want to be late." And she'd gone. No good morning, no happy birthday, no kiss not even a peck on the cheek, nothing, zero, bugger all. He went into the kitchen and his son and daughter were just leaving. "Gotta go, or we'll be late for school." They went without even a goodbye. So much for a loving family on his birthday.
He couldn't face even a coffee after that, and went straight off to work. When he got to the office, Mary, the receptionist said, "Morning Dave, Happy Birthday." He felt a bit better. "Morning Mary." As he passed through the building, everyone said nice things, 'happy birthday' 'have a great day' etc etc. He was feeling good by now but still pissed off with his family. Just then, the M.D., Angela, called him into her office and said, "Happy Birthday Dave, we'll finish early today and I'll treat you to lunch." Came midday, they took a taxi to a little French bistro and had a wonderful intimate lunch with a few glasses of quality wine. Angela is a great looker with lovely legs and was getting to look better and better as lunch progressed. She said. " This has been really nice Dave, it seems a shame to spoil it by going back to work, how about coming back to mine for a few more drinks?" He thought, why not, this is turning out to be a really good thing. When they arrived, she opened a bottle of wine and said. "Make yourself comfortable, relax and have a drink. I'll change into something more comfortable and then..who knows, then she dimmed the lights as she left the room." Dave's imagination was in top gear and he was feeling pretty excited when she came back into the room..pushing a trolley with a big birthday cake with glowing candles, followed by his wife and kids, singing 'happy Birthday to you.'

Dave just sat there stunned...
On the settee..
Stark naked..
With a hard on.

Forum List

Back