Would you forgive

Seriously, why do women always say they would chop your balls and dick off if you ever dared do the dirty on her?I don't think I would sew her minge up, I would just throw the bitch out and be done with it.

Echo, did your man cheat on you? Did you forgive him? The next time you had sex, did you think of him with his whore and whether she was better than you in bed? Did that make you try extra hard?

WTF? :confused:

That isn't called for at all. :(

For the troll of trolls, Al Gunn:

bed-032.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR6mEu5-egA&feature=related]YouTube - Alanis Morissette-You Oughta Know[/ame]

If your girl is cheating on you, you need to step your pipe game up :D

Echo, did your man cheat on you? Did you forgive him? The next time you had sex, did you think of him with his whore and whether she was better than you in bed? Did that make you try extra hard?

Why, because I didn't ask you? So tell us...

Al, did your woman cheat on you? Did you forgive her? The next time you had sex, did you think of her with her stud and whether he was better than you in bed? Did that make you try extra 'hard'?

be waiting for your answers! ;)

care

Why, because I didn't ask you? So tell us...

Al, did your woman cheat on you? Did you forgive her? The next time you had sex, did you think of her with her stud and whether he was better than you in bed? Did that make you try extra 'hard'?

be waiting for your answers! ;)

care

Maybe ole' Al will write us a poem about his woman/man cheating on him.

Like they say, if a trolls bad in the sack, you never go back!!!!

Forum List

Back