Zone1 Does Cheating On A Spouse Justify Murder?

Do You Think That It Should Be Legal To Kill A Cheating Spouse?

• Total voters
So the bible doesnt say to kill adulterers? "thou shalt not kill" LMFAO. After he ordered the death of millions. Including children.
Yeah, thats what I thought.
Do you consider God and man as equals? That’s quite audacious if you do

Some South American Countries it is legally justified unless it has changed recently.
In Muslim countries A man can beat his wife to death for this offense and no one will stop him or question him. Of course that also means that some of them just use it as an excuse to beat their wives to death.

Last edited:
A cheating spouse is not worthy you taking on a murder rap. Especially for a man, there are lots and lots of women looking for good men. Get a good divorce lawyer though.

Jesus stopped them from stoning the Magdelaine.
More specifically he implicitly threatened to expose their sins if they actually did what the Law told them to do. He never said that the Law shouldn't be enforced.

Because of what it says in Deuteronomy 22:22-24.
Is there context to that passage?

Or are you running a drive-by hit piece... (spoiler: you are)

How do you ignore the 10 commandments and attempt to critique Christianity?

Do you regularly attack things you know nothing about?

So any of Trump's wives would be justified in killing him, in God's eyes????

Go for it, Melania!!! God'll give you a pardon!
Notice the laws are written if a ''man'' finds his wife cheating no mention if the wife finds their husband cheating.
In the rural southern culture I grew up in daddy and big brothers took care of a cheating husband. ;)

Using the Bible to justify wrongdoing by only using one or two verses doesn't make their behavior good in the eyes of God.
Just because scripture mentions incest, or other sexual or deviant acts doesn't mean it is permissible. Scripture is a chronicle of events and people leading up to the birth of Jesus and his life and crucifixion. Also, the events of his Apostles and Disciples afterwards

Nowhere did I say that it does make this behaviour acceptable, only that scripture is subject not only to interpretation, but also translation from the original Greek (NT) or Hebrew.

Deeply religious people call the Bible “the word of God”. The Bible was written by men, “inspired by God”, but it is not literally “the word of God”. The texts conform to the cultural norms and personal prejudices of the men who wrote them.

No, man is superior.
Well, as history has shown, that’s going to manifest into some messed up morality from you.

And it’s doing so

Humility before God is the ultimate regulator of human behaviour. Following your ideology leads to tyranny and mass murder of those who become expendable to the state, or just horrible individual treatment of someone else because it’s most beneficial to you. In your ideology, You have no reason care about others, and that breeds horrible outcomes in society

Well, as history has shown, that’s going to manifest into some messed up morality from you.

And it’s doing so

Humility before God is the ultimate regulator of human behaviour. Following your ideology leads to tyranny and mass murder of those who become expendable to the state, or just horrible individual treatment of someone else because it’s most beneficial to you. In your ideology, You have no reason care about others, and that breeds horrible outcomes in society
You are wrong, of course. Its that fake religious superiority. Its sad.
Maybe one days humans will wake up.
You dont see my slaughtering children. Killing adulterers. Causing a world wide flood to kill everyone. I dont harm anyone.
I win.

More specifically he implicitly threatened to expose their sins if they actually did what the Law told them to do. He never said that the Law shouldn't be enforced.
Israelite women who made that mistake were routinely stoned to death for centuries.

Forum List

Back