Would you forgive

EZ, sounds like you've banged a lot of trolls.

Nobody cheats on the Gunnster! They know they only get one chance. So no, I wouldn't forgive, just go pick another broad off the chick tree.

Nobody cheats on the Gunnster! They know they only get one chance. So no, I wouldn't forgive, just go pick another broad off the chick tree.

Yeah, but none of them had a dick as small as yours.

Yeah, but none of them had a dick as small as yours.

So you banged a lot of small cocks?

Nobody as small as yours! Thank goodness you carry around magnifying glasses and tweezers for all your lady and man friends to find it!

You certainly are the new troll on this board, aren't you? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, he's a troll who is FAILING at his purpose on here. :lol:

Sounds like all you chicks have been cheated on, cmon EZ, tell us, why did your spouse cheat on you? You suck in bed?

Actually, it sounds like you have been cheated on, why did your spouse cheat on you, did you suck in bed?

Or maybe it sounds like you cheated on your girl, justifying it because sex wasn't good with her?

Either way, none of my beeswax, as it is none of yours regarding Echo....

care

Actually, it sounds like you have been cheated on, why did your spouse cheat on you, did you suck in bed?

Or maybe it sounds like you cheated on your girl, justifying it because sex wasn't good with her?

Either way, none of my beeswax, as it is none of yours regarding Echo....

care

The mother of my children is the only woman that either didn't cheat on me or that I didn't cheat on her (17 or so years). My ex-wife cheated on me, but I wanted her to. :D We got married for her green card, but she had settling down ideas!:eek:

Now your turn.

You certainly are the new troll on this board, aren't you? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, he's a troll who is FAILING at his purpose on here. :lol:

Sounds like all you chicks have been cheated on, cmon EZ, tell us, why did your spouse cheat on you? You suck in bed?

Well, you know I cheated on you Al, because your dick was so small and you always wanted to be walked around on a dog leash.

Too kinky for me! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back