Would you fly on "refugee" plane shuttle from Europe to NYC???

You know it must smell like shit on that plane. Those fuckers have been without a shower for weeks. They goats and other gross shit, and they are generally just dirty and swarthy people.

I could probably do it if they are in the back of the plane and I am in first class drinking, especially if I am drinking. I would not like it, though.

It figures. Given a golden opportunity -- several hours' worth in fact -- to learn about something and someone you obviously don't know, your approach would be isolation and self-stupefication. Whatever it takes to maintain ignorance level.

Why am I not surprised.

You know it must smell like shit on that plane. Those fuckers have been without a shower for weeks. They goats and other gross shit, and they are generally just dirty and swarthy people.

I could probably do it if they are in the back of the plane and I am in first class drinking, especially if I am drinking. I would not like it, though.
And it's like they have a different sounding word for everything....

Steve Martin, 1977
Except it was French....

Imagine all the vocabulary one could pick up in that time. That alone would be worth the trip.

Exchanging language lessons -- offering tips on assimilation and survival -- golden opportunity. Golden.

It figures. Given a golden opportunity -- several hours' worth in fact -- to learn about something and someone you obviously don't know, your approach would be isolation and self-stupefication.

Why am I not surprised.
He never went camping with the boys in the Army....

I got EXACTLY the response I assumed libs would give.

"Of course I would no hesitation at all"
"It would be several hours to learn something from other parts of the world yay!!"

Knowing damn well that when libs bought their tickets...anonymously online....they'd pick the flights without Syrian refugees on it. Just like they always pick the whitest parts of America to live in like Oregon and Vermont and Massachusetts or Connecticut. They preach it. Never live it.

And it's like they have a different sounding word for everything....

Steve Martin, 1977
Except it was French....

Imagine all the vocabulary one could pick up in that time. That alone would be worth the trip.

Exchanging language lessons -- offering tips on assimilation and survival -- golden opportunity. Golden.
Yes..It was like after high school Spanish,, I finally got to learn all the dirty words working on a construction crew with Mexicans...

"It would be several hours to learn something from other parts of the world yay!!"

Knowing damn well that when libs bought their tickets...anonymously online....they'd pick the flights without Syrian refugees on it. Just like they always pick the whitest parts of America to live in like Oregon and Vermont and Massachusetts or Connecticut. They preach it. Never live it.
SW Missouri is very white...

hmmm I would like to know more about these folks - I'm kind of curious about that stuff - but a) I'm not flying coach and b) we better not be flying in refugees first class heh

Not a chance. As several of us already articulated it would be FAR more interesting on that plane than the usual fat fucks going to meet their tour buses, whining crybabies like you and inebriated hole-diggers like Swarthy-man. WAAAAAY the fuck more interesting. I'd feel cheated if I didn't get that flight.

Your spin cycle here's pretty desperate.

A question....especially for libs.

Would you be comfortable flying on a plane that advertised it would reserve 10% of its seats on a flights from France....to New York....specifically for Middle Eastern refugees? The other 90% would just be Americans and Europeans flying from America to Europe. All the 10% need is to say they are refugees and maybe a passport. "Valid" passport of course.

This flight....will make the shuttle run weekly. Would you feel comfortable flying on it over and over???

OR......would you prefer the flight that doesn't do this and that is basically only Americans and Europeans. If your daughter was a flight attendant....would you want her to volunteer to host on that refugee flight for a year?

Me? Fuck no I wouldnt. Keep me far from that flight.

You??

I'd prefer flying with them and not you. Yes, you heard right. I'd prefer six screaming Syrian kids over one whiny bitch NeoClown.

Just the kids?

I don't care what age. I'd prefer sitting with Syrian refugees over both of you whiny bitches. :)
Thank you for clarifying.

You're welcome. :p

I've lived in two of the largest and most cosmopolitan cities in the U.S. Just among my immediate neighbors, I count six different ethnicities (I count "white" as one), seven language groups, and four religions (well, five if you consider two distinct branches of Christianity).

You're an ignoramus of the lowest order.

I've lived in two of the largest and most cosmopolitan cities in the U.S. Just among my immediate neighbors, I count six different ethnicities (I count "white" as one), seven language groups, and four religions (well, five if you consider two distinct branches of Christianity).

I moved to New Orleans. Intentionally.

I felt cheated having to grow up in suburbia where there's no character. That's why I left it to go vagabond in Europe, and meet the French, and the Germans, and the Irish --- and the eeebil Mooooooslims. :eek:

I moved to New Orleans. Intentionally.

I felt cheated having to grow up in suburbia where there's no character. That's why I left it to go vagabond in Europe, and meet the French, and the Germans, and the Irish --- and the eeebil Mooooooslims. :eek:

oops, I seem to have missed the whole point of Sucs90's post here. Allow me to amend --

Many of those New Orleanians and Moooooooslims I hung out with and worked with, including my best friends in both places.... were...

..... wait for it.....

--- black.
hair-fire.gif

You need to get out of that shit hole, quick!

:lol:

You're really not getting it, are you? It's very simple.

We're just not afraid like you guys are.

We know. You're afraid of George Zimmerman, cops and breaches of your beloved political correctness.

We know. You're afraid of George Zimmerman, cops and breaches of your beloved political correctness.

Nope, not afraid of any of those things, either.

Forum List

Back