Would you fly on "refugee" plane shuttle from Europe to NYC???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
A question....especially for libs.

Would you be comfortable flying on a plane that advertised it would reserve 10% of its seats on a flights from France....to New York....specifically for Middle Eastern refugees? The other 90% would just be Americans and Europeans flying from America to Europe. All the 10% need is to say they are refugees and maybe a passport. "Valid" passport of course.

This flight....will make the shuttle run weekly. Would you feel comfortable flying on it over and over???

OR......would you prefer the flight that doesn't do this and that is basically only Americans and Europeans. If your daughter was a flight attendant....would you want her to volunteer to host on that refugee flight for a year?

Me? Fuck no I wouldnt. Keep me far from that flight.

You??

Yes. Next question.

Ah. A liberal answered. Surprised.

So....you wouldn't hesitate at all. 100% comfortable with it. You'd let your daughter be an attendant on the France to NYC shuttle flight....10% of passengers are Syrian "refugees" and let her do it weekly for a year??

(PS- So well done with the South Park gif. I admit...I chuckle every time I see your posts and see Garrison raping Trump to death haha)

Yes. Next question.

Ah. A liberal answered. Surprised.

So....you wouldn't hesitate at all. 100% comfortable with it. You'd let your daughter be an attendant on the France to NYC shuttle flight....10% of passengers are Syrian "refugees" and let her do it weekly for a year??

(PS- So well done with the South Park gif. I admit...I chuckle every time I see your posts and see Garrison raping Trump to death haha)
Yes I would let my daughter do that if she wanted too.

Is it cheap?

If yes ---- yes. If no ---- no.

See how simple that was?

Oh it's gotta have some legroom though, so I don't get a German fat fuck leaning back in his seat over the Atlantic ocean like last time. I bet those refugees aren't fat.

Could learn a fuck of a lot on that flight too. Imagine that -- talking to one's world neighbors. Why I hear tell they have eyes and ears and all kinds of things just like real people do.

The time of the flight would be important to me. I like an early start on a long trip.

Would you be comfortable flying on a plane that advertised it would reserve 10% of its seats on a flights from France....to New York....specifically for Middle Eastern refugees? The other 90% would just be Americans and Europeans flying from America to Europe. All the 10% need is to say they are refugees and maybe a passport. "Valid" passport of course.

This flight....will make the shuttle run weekly. Would you feel comfortable flying on it over and over???

OR......would you prefer the flight that doesn't do this and that is basically only Americans and Europeans. If your daughter was a flight attendant....would you want her to volunteer to host on that refugee flight for a year?

You??
As long as they are not as fat as the white folks you get to squeeze together with on a flight in the USA...

Considering that that flight would probably undergo an over abundance of scrutiny & security I don't see the problem.

Well except for the fact that they're coming to begin with.

Good.
I wouldn't want to fly with a paranoid whiny biotch either..

Good point. I'd rather be among a hundred Syrians than one Bucco hair-on-fire wackadoodle. The time would be infinitely more useful.

He strikes me as the guy who pitches a fit when he gets pretzels instead of peanuts because someone on the flight has a peanut allergy.

He's loud, too.

You??

Who flies commercial anymore? :laugh2:

Good.
I wouldn't want to fly with a paranoid whiny biotch either..

Good point. I'd rather be among a hundred Syrians than one Bucco hair-on-fire wackadoodle. The time would be infinitely more useful.

He strikes me as the guy who pitches a fit when he gets pretzels instead of peanuts because someone on the flight has a peanut allergy.

He's loud, too.
He'd really bitch now, they stopped giving out peanuts....and want like 4 dollars for a package of crackers or pretzels..At least they give you 4oz. drink for free...

Only if I had enough tequila and chalupas(and maybe 6 mg Xanax) to require a diaper on my ass to match the one on my head

Forum List

Back