Would you fly on "refugee" plane shuttle from Europe to NYC???

I got EXACTLY the response I assumed libs would give.

"Of course I would no hesitation at all"
"It would be several hours to learn something from other parts of the world yay!!"

Knowing damn well that when libs bought their tickets...anonymously online....they'd pick the flights without Syrian refugees on it. Just like they always pick the whitest parts of America to live in like Oregon and Vermont and Massachusetts or Connecticut. They preach it. Never live it.

:lol:

You're really not getting it, are you? It's very simple.

We're just not afraid like you guys are.
We know. You're afraid of George Zimmerman, cops and breaches of your beloved political correctness.

Nope, not afraid of any of those things, either.
There is little more transparent than false bravado.

I got EXACTLY the response I assumed libs would give.

"Of course I would no hesitation at all"
"It would be several hours to learn something from other parts of the world yay!!"

Knowing damn well that when libs bought their tickets...anonymously online....they'd pick the flights without Syrian refugees on it. Just like they always pick the whitest parts of America to live in like Oregon and Vermont and Massachusetts or Connecticut. They preach it. Never live it.

You're really not getting it, are you? It's very simple.

We're just not afraid like you guys are.
We know. You're afraid of George Zimmerman, cops and breaches of your beloved political correctness.

Nope, not afraid of any of those things, either.
There is little more transparent than false bravado.

I understand that Muslims are such a boogeyman to you that you can't possibly understand how we don't feel the same way, but it's true.

If you'd actually spend some time with Muslims, got to know some of them, you'd be able to understand.

A question....especially for libs.

Would you be comfortable flying on a plane that advertised it would reserve 10% of its seats on a flights from France....to New York....specifically for Middle Eastern refugees? The other 90% would just be Americans and Europeans flying from America to Europe. All the 10% need is to say they are refugees and maybe a passport. "Valid" passport of course.

This flight....will make the shuttle run weekly. Would you feel comfortable flying on it over and over???

OR......would you prefer the flight that doesn't do this and that is basically only Americans and Europeans. If your daughter was a flight attendant....would you want her to volunteer to host on that refugee flight for a year?

Me? Fuck no I wouldnt. Keep me far from that flight.

You??

Yes. No problem. I will be more scared knowing you are with me in the same flight. Because I know you already proven as part of the traitor group.

Would you be comfortable flying on a plane that advertised it would reserve 10% of its seats on a flights from France....to New York....specifically for Middle Eastern refugees? The other 90% would just be Americans and Europeans flying from America to Europe. All the 10% need is to say they are refugees and maybe a passport. "Valid" passport of course.

This flight....will make the shuttle run weekly. Would you feel comfortable flying on it over and over???

OR......would you prefer the flight that doesn't do this and that is basically only Americans and Europeans. If your daughter was a flight attendant....would you want her to volunteer to host on that refugee flight for a year?

You??

I'd prefer flying with them and not you. Yes, you heard right. I'd prefer six screaming Syrian kids over one whiny bitch NeoClown.

That is so funny.

You??

I'd prefer flying with them and not you. Yes, you heard right. I'd prefer six screaming Syrian kids over one whiny bitch NeoClown.

That is so funny.
The same would apply to whiny Liberals.......I'd rather hear the kids as well.................Kinda like these guy on the plane........

If you'd actually spend some time with Muslims, got to know some of them, you'd be able to understand.
I have and I do. Far too many of them are dangerous people, but don't take my word for that. Read something besides msnbc and huffpost or pay attention to world events.

There are approximately 7 millions of Muslims living here in America. And you must know a lot dangerous Muslims. You must be listening to Fox News.

You??

That is so funny.
The same would apply to whiny Liberals.......I'd rather hear the kids as well.................Kinda like these guy on the plane........

Your buddy Bucs here is whining and scared. Who is whining again?

I have and I do. Far too many of them are dangerous people, but don't take my word for that. Read something besides msnbc and huffpost or pay attention to world events.

There are approximately 7 millions of Muslims living here in America. And you must know a lot dangerous Muslims. You must be listening to Fox News.
The problem being is I don't live in America and haven't since 1990. There are a lot more Muslims in Europe and no Fox News.

Why here is one of those Millions...........Just Workplace violence................Nothing to see here...........Move along............

1_521eff1de78d8.jpg

These guys are so happy you love the Muslims.............
img2.png

You??

That is so funny.

I commented that I would get on the plane.....................That doesn't mean I'd allow them in.................because some might not be who they say they are..................I disagree with the policy of bringing them here............................Because some may be the one we read about tomorrow..........................

It's just how I roll...................If some of these end up being the bad guys the blood will be on the hands of the current administration and those like you who ignore the possible threat.................

Now if you want to play the game............I hate all Muslims..............then so be it.................because that current argument is BS.

Why here is one of those Millions...........Just Workplace violence................Nothing to see here...........Move along............

1_521eff1de78d8.jpg

img2.png

Pandering Appeal to Emotion with implied Composition Fallacy. Dismissed and dismissed.

1_521eff1de78d8.jpg

img2.png

Pandering Appeal to Emotion with implied Composition Fallacy. Dismissed and dismissed.
Tell that to her.
bilde

942666_469982319750808_993073824_n.jpg

Liberals are so full of shit. Deep down they know they'd choose a non Syrian refugee plane..same reason they choose to live in lily white places Iike Oregon and Seattle and Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Upstate NY, suburban San Fran.....and then preach diversity to those of us who actually live in places with high % of other races.

What strikes me is the "you're with us, or against us" the "you hate them all, or you let them in without question" etc. There is zero attempt to compromise or "work things out" because in their minds, there is no middle-ground, no care what-so-ever what other AMERICAN'S might be feeling. For them, this is just a political word game, nothing more.

Liberals are so full of shit. Deep down they know they'd choose a non Syrian refugee plane..same reason they choose to live in lily white places Iike Oregon and Seattle and Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Upstate NY, suburban San Fran.....and then preach diversity to those of us who actually live in places with high % of other races.

San Francisco doesn't have "suburbs". It's surrounded on all sides by other "urbs" - and they're not exactly "lily white". For example, I live in Oakland.

This morning, I bought a pack of cigarettes from a Muslim. About an hour ago, I bought a BLT from a Muslim. Last night (and almost every night), I bought a six-pack of beer from a Muslim. I'm sitting in a library right now, with a group of Muslim girls sitting a few feet away from me.

I grew up in Brooklyn - arguably the most diverse city in the country as well as one of the most liberal. I've had Muslim landlords, Muslim classmates and friends, Muslim teachers, and Muslim family friends.

You can keep your fear. But refusing to believe that everyone else isn't shitting their pants too is your problem, not mine.

Isn't there a Writing forum here where you can post your self-referential fantasies?

I've told you where I live and you continue to ignore it. Doesn't fit with your fantasy world.

Back to the bunker with you.

You know it must smell like shit on that plane. Those fuckers have been without a shower for weeks. They goats and other gross shit, and they are generally just dirty and swarthy people.

I could probably do it if they are in the back of the plane and I am in first class drinking, especially if I am drinking. I would not like it, though.
And it's like they have a different sounding word for everything....

Steve Martin, 1977
Except it was French....

Imagine all the vocabulary one could pick up in that time. That alone would be worth the trip.

Exchanging language lessons -- offering tips on assimilation and survival -- golden opportunity. Golden.
"Would like fries with that, you would?"

The problem being is I don't live in America and haven't since 1990. There are a lot more Muslims in Europe and no Fox News.

You live in Europe telling Americans read something else aside from huff and msnbc. That's just few great.

You??

That is so funny.

I commented that I would get on the plane.....................That doesn't mean I'd allow them in.................because some might not be who they say they are..................I disagree with the policy of bringing them here............................Because some may be the one we read about tomorrow..........................

It's just how I roll...................If some of these end up being the bad guys the blood will be on the hands of the current administration and those like you who ignore the possible threat.................

Now if you want to play the game............I hate all Muslims..............then so be it.................because that current argument is BS.

1. You've proven that you hate all minorities. So it's not surprising to me that you hate Muslims. They've been here before I was even born.
2. The argument is bullshit and worthless created by OP.
3. There are several mass shooting here committed by white young males. Should I be scared and hate of young white males?
4. Since 1984 started with 2 Muslims employees now I have total of 15. They are peaceful and dedicated employees. But most are Asians, whites and Hispanics all American citizens.

Forum List

Back