Would you fly on "refugee" plane shuttle from Europe to NYC???

1. You've proven that you hate all minorities. So it's not surprising to me that you hate Muslims. They've been here before I was even born.
As you ignore my posts praising Muslim countries that have fought against ISIS. Making the straw man argument that is utter BS.............You need to learn the difference between Radical Muslim and a Peaceful one................And to the immigration from that region...........Pointing out that some may be Radical is Common Sense............Carry on your usual BS on that topic.

2. The argument is bullshit and worthless created by OP.
I've already stated I'd fly on that plane. Direct that complaint to the proper source.

3. There are several mass shooting here committed by white young males. Should I be scared and hate of young white males?
Which you have no problem pointing out time and time again while bitching at anyone who brings up the attacks by Radical Muslims.

4. Since 1984 started with 2 Muslims employees now I have total of 15. They are peaceful and dedicated employees. But most are Asians, whites and Hispanics all American citizens.
So what..........good for you.............No problem...........My point is about Radical Islam and that danger not those who aren't in that group..........

Final..............I have a problem with bringing them here if some may be Radical. Intel agencies have warned that could happen.........Under that I wouldn't allow them in because they could do the Paris Routine here..........I'm not willing to risk that, but you obviously are willing to do so..............That is the difference here................If they come in and commit acts of terrorism, even a few.............Then that blood is on the hands of Obama and people like you.

What strikes me is the "you're with us, or against us" the "you hate them all, or you let them in without question" etc. There is zero attempt to compromise or "work things out" because in their minds, there is no middle-ground, no care what-so-ever what other AMERICAN'S might be feeling. For them, this is just a political word game, nothing more.

They can't even discuss it civilly. You don't agree with them and you're a racist coward. Like bullies in the playground, so astonishingly childish.

Liberals are so full of shit. Deep down they know they'd choose a non Syrian refugee plane..same reason they choose to live in lily white places Iike Oregon and Seattle and Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Upstate NY, suburban San Fran.....and then preach diversity to those of us who actually live in places with high % of other races.

:lol:

San Francisco doesn't have "suburbs". It's surrounded on all sides by other "urbs" - and they're not exactly "lily white". For example, I live in Oakland.

This morning, I bought a pack of cigarettes from a Muslim. About an hour ago, I bought a BLT from a Muslim. Last night (and almost every night), I bought a six-pack of beer from a Muslim. I'm sitting in a library right now, with a group of Muslim girls sitting a few feet away from me.

I grew up in Brooklyn - arguably the most diverse city in the country as well as one of the most liberal. I've had Muslim landlords, Muslim classmates and friends, Muslim teachers, and Muslim family friends.

You can keep your fear. But refusing to believe that everyone else isn't shitting their pants too is your problem, not mine.
All that smoking, drinking and saturated fat :uhoh3: You sure they aint trying to kill you:eusa_dance:

We American's are kind of like spoiled children :p

Some Americans certainly are, though I'd say "sociopathic children."

I hope the next time any of them have to fly, they demand to know the religious affiliation of everyone from the cab driver to the baggage handlers to the flight attendants to the pilots.

We'll soon need a special No-fly List for Paranoid Bigots.

All that smoking, drinking and saturated fat :uhoh3: You sure they aint trying to kill you:eusa_dance:

It's true, if it's covered in butter I'm golden... I love butter, and salt, and bacon by the pound... My doctor says I should be dead, or at least fat heh

(I don't drink though, hate the taste of it)

1. You've proven that you hate all minorities. So it's not surprising to me that you hate Muslims. They've been here before I was even born.
As you ignore my posts praising Muslim countries that have fought against ISIS. Making the straw man argument that is utter BS.............You need to learn the difference between Radical Muslim and a Peaceful one................And to the immigration from that region...........Pointing out that some may be Radical is Common Sense............Carry on your usual BS on that topic.

2. The argument is bullshit and worthless created by OP.
I've already stated I'd fly on that plane. Direct that complaint to the proper source.

3. There are several mass shooting here committed by white young males. Should I be scared and hate of young white males?
Which you have no problem pointing out time and time again while bitching at anyone who brings up the attacks by Radical Muslims.

4. Since 1984 started with 2 Muslims employees now I have total of 15. They are peaceful and dedicated employees. But most are Asians, whites and Hispanics all American citizens.
So what..........good for you.............No problem...........My point is about Radical Islam and that danger not those who aren't in that group..........

Final..............I have a problem with bringing them here if some may be Radical. Intel agencies have warned that could happen.........Under that I wouldn't allow them in because they could do the Paris Routine here..........I'm not willing to risk that, but you obviously are willing to do so..............That is the difference here................If they come in and commit acts of terrorism, even a few.............Then that blood is on the hands of Obama and people like you.

Read your post #71. You specifically mentioned you hate ALL Muslims. No one on these earth love or like Radical Muslims except themselves.
Should I be worried with refugees trying to scape from getting slaughtered and find a better place to breathe? My answer is no. I should be worried every time I go out of my house. No.
This will never stop me from helping poor people and veterans.

A question....especially for libs.

Would you be comfortable flying on a plane that advertised it would reserve 10% of its seats on a flights from France....to New York....specifically for Middle Eastern refugees? The other 90% would just be Americans and Europeans flying from America to Europe. All the 10% need is to say they are refugees and maybe a passport. "Valid" passport of course.

This flight....will make the shuttle run weekly. Would you feel comfortable flying on it over and over???

OR......would you prefer the flight that doesn't do this and that is basically only Americans and Europeans. If your daughter was a flight attendant....would you want her to volunteer to host on that refugee flight for a year?

Me? Fuck no I wouldnt. Keep me far from that flight.

You??

I'd prefer flying with them and not you. Yes, you heard right. I'd prefer six screaming Syrian kids over one whiny bitch NeoClown.

That is so funny.
The same would apply to whiny Liberals.......I'd rather hear the kids as well.................Kinda like these guy on the plane........

Your buddy Bucs here is whining and scared. Who is whining again?

I commented that I would get on the plane.....................That doesn't mean I'd allow them in.................because some might not be who they say they are..................I disagree with the policy of bringing them here............................Because some may be the one we read about tomorrow..........................

It's just how I roll...................If some of these end up being the bad guys the blood will be on the hands of the current administration and those like you who ignore the possible threat.................

Now if you want to play the game............I hate all Muslims..............then so be it.................because that current argument is BS.

Someone show me how this says I hate all Muslims.................Of course the one questioning it would probably forget that I said if you want to play this game.

:disbelief:

I'd prefer flying with them and not you. Yes, you heard right. I'd prefer six screaming Syrian kids over one whiny bitch NeoClown.

That is so funny.
The same would apply to whiny Liberals.......I'd rather hear the kids as well.................Kinda like these guy on the plane........

I commented that I would get on the plane.....................That doesn't mean I'd allow them in.................because some might not be who they say they are..................I disagree with the policy of bringing them here............................Because some may be the one we read about tomorrow..........................

It's just how I roll...................If some of these end up being the bad guys the blood will be on the hands of the current administration and those like you who ignore the possible threat.................

Now if you want to play the game............I hate all Muslims..............then so be it.................because that current argument is BS.

Someone show me how this says I hate all Muslims.................Of course the one questioning it would probably forget that I said if you want to play this game.

This is what happened when your finger get stuck with one key................. So my brain get stuck with...... You hate all Muslims.....you hate all Muslims....you hate all Muslims....you hate all Muslims..

That is so funny.

This is what happened when your finger get stuck with one key................. So my brain get stuck with...... You hate all Muslims.....you hate all Muslims....you hate all Muslims....you hate all Muslims..

5b84d016522e06d2970fdc693074872a5f61f5a6cd1fec5a4fdbbfd40b2fe0a3.jpg

Forum List

Back