Would you fly on "refugee" plane shuttle from Europe to NYC???

A question....especially for libs.

Would you be comfortable flying on a plane that advertised it would reserve 10% of its seats on a flights from France....to New York....specifically for Middle Eastern refugees? The other 90% would just be Americans and Europeans flying from America to Europe. All the 10% need is to say they are refugees and maybe a passport. "Valid" passport of course.

This flight....will make the shuttle run weekly. Would you feel comfortable flying on it over and over???

OR......would you prefer the flight that doesn't do this and that is basically only Americans and Europeans. If your daughter was a flight attendant....would you want her to volunteer to host on that refugee flight for a year?

Me? Fuck no I wouldnt. Keep me far from that flight.

You??

I'd prefer flying with them and not you. Yes, you heard right. I'd prefer six screaming Syrian kids over one whiny bitch NeoClown.

Would you be comfortable flying on a plane that advertised it would reserve 10% of its seats on a flights from France....to New York....specifically for Middle Eastern refugees? The other 90% would just be Americans and Europeans flying from America to Europe. All the 10% need is to say they are refugees and maybe a passport. "Valid" passport of course.

This flight....will make the shuttle run weekly. Would you feel comfortable flying on it over and over???

OR......would you prefer the flight that doesn't do this and that is basically only Americans and Europeans. If your daughter was a flight attendant....would you want her to volunteer to host on that refugee flight for a year?

You??

I'd prefer flying with them and not you. Yes, you heard right. I'd prefer six screaming Syrian kids over one whiny bitch NeoClown.

Just the kids?

You??

Just the kids?

I don't care what age. I'd prefer sitting with Syrian refugees over both of you whiny bitches. :)

You??
Another bloated southern cracker shitting in their pants thread, they wouldn't let a dumb hillbilly hick into nyc or europe for that matter to begin with

You??
As long as they are not as fat as the white folks you get to squeeze together with on a flight in the USA...
You will be high. You won't even know the difference!

You know it must smell like shit on that plane. Those fuckers have been without a shower for weeks. They goats and other gross shit, and they are generally just dirty and swarthy people.

I could probably do it if they are in the back of the plane and I am in first class drinking, especially if I am drinking. I would not like it, though.

You know it must smell like shit on that plane. Those fuckers have been without a shower for weeks. They goats and other gross shit, and they are generally just dirty and swarthy people.

I could probably do it if they are in the back of the plane and I am in first class drinking, especially if I am drinking. I would not like it, though.
And it's like they have a different sounding word for everything....

I expect security to be extra high on those flights..........so yeah I'd fly on it.................but would have a problem with them coming here.....................Just like another poster already stated.................

You??

Just the kids?

I don't care what age. I'd prefer sitting with Syrian refugees over both of you whiny bitches. :)
Thank you for clarifying.

Steve Martin, 1977

Steve Martin, 1977
Except it was French....

I'd be more worried about just getting on the plane.........

aka Dealing with Liberal pinheads......

Forum List

Back