Good advice to young women be a good wife and mother

There is more focus being placed on the individual than on society.

With all the crazy athletes out there, it's good to find one with morals. Hopefully the young women listening will take his advice. More of this will be good for America.

---He went on to tell the women that he "would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."---

This sums it up pretty well.

Question: If you are female, would you prefer a Harrison Butker type as your life partner? Or would you prefer to share your life with a man-bun wearing, scraggly bearded, non-binary person complete with all the leftist jargon and chock-full feelings?

Like there are absolutely no other options. Why people think these small thinking extremist sites are a legit source for anything is beyond me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Notably, that jock focused only on women.
Notably, he did NOT say: "And to the men listening, I guess the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."

WTH? Does he think that only women get married?
That women bring children into this world and and raise them, all by themselves?

Where is this jock's awareness that men have a responsibility also ---to be good husbands, to be good fathers?
Women were made to carry a baby in their body for nine months, it's their job.

Tommy, you and your liberal male friends can bend over, but you can't get pregnant.
Thats good news Lenny.. I would hate to go thru that process.I was present at the birth of all 3 of my kids wishing I could be anywhere else.

I understand that many women feel the same.I do not have the authority to compel them to do so. Neither do you and your insane hypocrite mates.

My experience is that working woman tend to shame those who stay at home to raise a family.
There's the problem. It's always been the problem. The male as scapegoat has been getting flak since ... well ..... a very long time. Do you want just a little bit of honesty? OK. The burden women carry is (for the greatest part) from other women. "I got silly-cone titties and botox lips and a ring in my nose and tattooed eyebrows and camel hair eyelashes and high heel shoes and plastic fingernails and expensive perfume and butt implants and shave my twat and painted toenails to attract men" ... or ... "To feel better about myself". Pure bull shit. All of that crap is to impress their female friends who encourage that shit.

I am willing to trade 30 or 40 million Prog women to Asia.
With the shortage of women in China, that sounds like a plan. We can have phony pollsters ask women on election day if they are liberal or conservative. If they say liberal, send them to China.

His mom having an education and a career as a physicist didn’t seem to cause him any great hardship growing up

Maybe.I think dishwashers are not reliable and neither are lawn mowers. Kettles are rubbish but most other stuff is getting better.
Perhaps staying in the EU was the better idea when it comes to manufactured goods.
I mean, if I was asked to choose between German and British whiteware I'd be converting to Euros in a flash.

You know who prioritizes society over the individual?

Communists.
Better humans who don't believe in the US Hobbesian view of society as a feeding frenzy, all against all.

The pay for armed security is a result of that world view.

Isn't complaining about it communist?

Forum List

Back