Would You Cheat on a Spouse?

more than likely, William's wife is not having an affair on him, thus no sex with him, and more than likely willaim didn't do anything wrong to warrent the sexless life, and more than likely she just isn't feeling good about herself....her own looks and how they have changed, even if they haven't changed that much....cuz you all know how women can do that to ourselves and be our own worst enemy when being critical about ourselves....

He needs to make her feel sexy again....and get her to take walks with him, to boost self esteem and energy levels!

I know when i lose just 5 lbs, and think I am looking pretty good, the hubby doesn't stand a prayer of getting any sleep!

It could be something as little as this, that gets her going again!

If it's the glue that holds a marriage together, then what good will it do to seek affection elsewhere?

You make it sound like a business arrangement. "I'm sorry, but if you don't see things my way, I'll take my business elsewhere."

Eh?

Are you trying to justify a husband or a wife denying affection to his/her spouse? Unless your husband or wife is treating you horribly or being a bad parent, there should be no reason why you should have sex with him or her.

If you don't behave like a wife or husband, you shouldn't be treated as one.

When you make your vows, sex is implicit. No sex is grounds for divorce.

If those are your grounds for divorce, then get your divorce - FIRST. Don't use sex as a tool by saying "If you don't do give me sex, I'm going to get it elsewhere." and then stay married.

Bullshit. Except where the state has decided to tax you for it, marriage, as a REAL institution is a matter of the heart. If one or both no longer love the other, that piece of paper isn't worth spit, and arguing that words on a sheet of paper should be the basis of not just saying "f--k it" in a loveless marriage is kinda lame.

Are you trying to justify a husband or a wife denying affection to his/her spouse? Unless your husband or wife is treating you horribly or being a bad parent, there should be no reason why you should have sex with him or her.

If those are your grounds for divorce, then get your divorce - FIRST. Don't use sex as a tool by saying "If you don't do give me sex, I'm going to get it elsewhere." and then stay married.

Why go jump into divorce if a meaningful ultimatum might do the trick?

Try that on me. I don't do ultimatums. Dish one MY way, and you best be planning on carrying through with your threat because you WILL get called.

Bullshit. Except where the state has decided to tax you for it, marriage, as a REAL institution is a matter of the heart. If one or both no longer love the other, that piece of paper isn't worth spit, and arguing that words on a sheet of paper should be the basis of not just saying "f--k it" in a loveless marriage is kinda lame.

Bullshit nothing. If your marriage is to the point where you're dropping ultimatums such as "if you don't put out, I'm going elsewhere", rather than talking/working through it, then your marriage IS done, and you should just get the divorce, rather than staying married.

Why go jump into divorce if a meaningful ultimatum might do the trick?

If you have to deliver ultimatums, you have no marriage. You have a dictatorship.

Are you saying that the person is denying the marital act is a dictator? i.e. he/she is dictating that there will be no sex in this marriage.

Are you contending that sex does not have to be part of a marriage?

Delivering an ultimatum is definitely a control thing.

If you have to deliver ultimatums, you have no marriage. You have a dictatorship.

Are you saying that the person is denying the marital act is a dictator? i.e. he/she is dictating that there will be no sex in this marriage.

Are you contending that sex does not have to be part of a marriage?

Delivering an ultimatum is definitely a control thing.

So is " I don't want to have sex with you again"

Forum List

Back