Worth watching again. Clinton kicks FOX's butt.

Keep the change ya filthy animal........

What the Hell is it with people around here? It's always ad hominems, so little substance to what anyone says.

I could sit here and point out how the current bad economy is blamed on the President, and how a few years ago the artificially inflated "good" economy was a matter for people to praise the President, and how it is flawed reasoning to then make a new set of rules for a very strong economy under a Democratic President, but I'm not sure it would do much to say those things, because throwing tantrums and name calling seems to be the language of the land around here.

I love his fire. Obama needs to take notes on going on the offensive.

Yes he does, but ultimately he won't because it's not who he is. His lack of a backbone is his number one failing as a President and is probably going to be what prevents him from going down in history as anything other than the first black President.

Which is exactly why he is the only President in history to preside over an economy that produced 7 digit job growth over a term, and he did it twice. It's also why he generated budgetary surpluses, while everyone else in recent memory was always in the red.
Bubba didn't generate jack shit.

First of all, the "balanced budget" and imaginary "surplus" wers projected out to 2002, from 1998.

Secondly, Ross Perot called that one back in in 1992, presuming nothing at all was done as long as the baseline spending and tax rates remained in effect.

Last, but certainly not least, it is congress that passes the budgets, not the president.

Clinton was also a good politician, always knowing when to go on the offensive, when to pull back and let the other side hang themselves. He persevered in re-election against a competent campaign (which is more than Bush or Reagan can really say, since their opponents were poor campaigners) and maintained good approval ratings through stiff political opposition and even his impeachment trial.
If you want to deem the Dole campaign competent, I just don't know what to say. :lol:

All that being said, he was elected nearly 20 years ago, and I don't see the point in making a spectacle about a 6 year old video.
Why not ask the libbie dickweed who posted it?

Last edited:
I started off appreciating was looked to be a well written response, but ended without an ability to differentiate you from a 5 year old.

It's not an ad hominem to criticize your behavior. Just like I'm now going to criticize you for being a hypocrite. Immature behavior is immature behavior.

No, mocking.

Prolly best to get that plank out of your eye, before commenting on the speck in someone else's.

Now, can we get back to that Bubba & his pet unicorn fantasy of yours?

Clinton gets all the credit. Get use to it A-hole. When you got a republican president, you all failed on epic levels. The Democratic president actually made things great. See what happens when you have democrats? We win.

No, mocking.

Prolly best to get that plank out of your eye, before commenting on the speck in someone else's.

Clinton gets all the credit. Get use to it A-hole. When you got a republican president, you all failed on epic levels. The Democratic president actually made things great. See what happens when you have democrats? We win.

It's true.

Clinton won a war in the Balkans without losing a single American soldier.

A war that Bush Sr. was too pussy to fight.

No, mocking.

Bubba gets nothing and I'm not a republican.

The fail is all yours, nutsack.

He knew two years before Bush took office that Bin Laden needed to be taken out, and he refused to do it, he could have cruise missiled that ass twice and the Pakistanis was willing to hand him over in 99, but Clinton refused, sorry, your hero was a weak bitch. He was just as in on the whole 9/11 scandal as the CIA was. I hope you enjoy paying 5 times what you do now for energy, because it's coming, thatnks to your home boys.

Go BILL Go, it's great to see a wise responable great American tell those dipshit Repub what the real deal is way to Go Bill, I only wish i could vote for him again

What exactly have the democrats done that have made them so spectacular again?

No, mocking.

You must be setting the new standard for dumb fuck democrat?

Translated for a dumb fuck Democrat = Another uneducated moron who doesn't have the slightest clue about the fact that both parties are set up for sheoplized idiots.

pOOR dOG! ~BH

No, mocking.

It's true.

Clinton won a war in the Balkans without losing a single American soldier.

A war that Bush Sr. was too pussy to fight.

You're lying right there, I was in the balkans, B.CO 4th BN 31st infantry 10th mountain division "SFOR 6" in Bosnia, 99, we lost several troops you dumbass. That's not counting the other 20 or so we lost in serbia at the same time when milosovich decided to be a dumbass too. You libs have no clue as to what you are talking about do you.? You just stick with liberal talking points because they sound good, I bet you never thought you would run into a veteran of the very war that you claim to know so much about in this topic did you. You got punked.

This is a fact.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4[/ame]

HAHAHA!! , it's funny seeing the dumbasses trying to cover for her, kinda like watching them cover for obama now.

And after watching it this is what liberals see. It's unlike some of us that actually went through this combat horror, but she still diserves credit right libs? Just because she showed up right? Turds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc[/ame]

Unlike mrs. clinton, I actually served there and had to deal with the reality of it, the mass graves, the snipers and the mortars, this woman angers me in pretending she lived through anything but a custom made donut and a hot coffee, she makes me sick.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back